1AC

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Giujo is an emotional train wreck

The emotion emanating from myself that seems to elude you is giddy anticipation of Trumps pending acquittal and exoneration in the Senate and watching the Democrats go down in flames after the acquittal and in November 2020

24 minutes ago, Giujo said:

The emotion emanating from myself that seems to elude you is giddy anticipation of Trumps pending acquittal and exoneration in the Senate and watching the Democrats go down in flames after the acquittal and in November 2020

Nothing eludes me. I can smell your desperation.

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

Why did trump implicate silly billy?

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

It goes to show you the  level of scum the  Dems are.

They act like it is a solemn unfortunate thing, then they  celebrate like it is a wedding 

knowing that you are all tied up in knots making excuses is reward enough. 

we impeached the crooked cs'er and lev parnas will seal the deal. now you can just come out and admit you are dishonest and a lying sack of southern fired livermush. enjoy the show and please stay furious,'

bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa

oh Elton you are a lulu!

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

the clown will forever be stained with impeachment.  Only three out of 45.  Not the legacy he'd hoped for, I'd imagine.