Jump to content

Trumpanzees (Putin's trolls) Love the Traitor Trump!!!


Recommended Posts

Why does Donald Trump still hide his tax returns? Why does Donald Trump not testify, under oath, in his impeachment trial? Why does Donald Trump order WH witnesses to his conduct not testify to the Congress?

Why does Donald Trump prohibit the lawful release of documents pertaining to the Ukraine scandal being given to the Congress in accordance with their lawful subpoenas?

Why is Donald Trump such a lying, treasonous scumbag???

INquiring minds want to know!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Only a duped and dopey American Trumpanzee or a Putin paid prostitute could cheer for the depraved moron, pathological liar, and career criminal Donald Trump to be in the WH, when he should be in prison!!!

I wasn't a Trump supporter until after the primary. Then it was an anyone but Clinton vote, not one supporting Trump. After three years of watching the man work I will happily vote for him again. This time I won't be holding my nose when doing so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Bammy didn't play dice.....he just decided to start more wars than Bush!!

 

lol, dumbfuck

How about those Trump tax returns? How about those Trump school grades? How about paying off porn stars for sex? How about bankrupting a casino? How about Trump's "bone spurs?" How about Trump's refusal to testify, and blocking testimony by all his WH accomplices?

A moron (or Russian troll) like you is in no position to call anyone a "dumbBad word," since you only a "dumbBad word" like you, would swallow those Trump lies, and excuse his crimes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I wasn't a Trump supporter until after the primary. Then it was an anyone but Clinton vote, not one supporting Trump. After three years of watching the man work I will happily vote for him again. This time I won't be holding my nose when doing so.

Proving that you're either a Russian troll lying for Putin or you're a duped and dopey Trumpanzee, who is suicidally stupid!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

How about those Trump tax returns? How about those Trump school grades? How about paying off porn stars for sex? How about bankrupting a casino? How about Trump's "bone spurs?" How about Trump's refusal to testify, and blocking testimony by all his WH accomplices?

A moron (or Russian troll) like you is in no position to call anyone a "dumbBad word," since you only a "dumbBad word" like you, would swallow those Trump lies, and excuse his crimes!

 

blah...blah...blah.   You losers have nothing.  Even Warren and Bernie are fighting now!!!:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and yet some how we have a booming economy, more minorities  are in the work force than ever before, Stock Market hovering around new highs, and life is great under a Republican President... 

 

After the House impeached, Trump has killed a terrorist, signed a trade deal with China, the North American Trade Pact was passed, and stock Market hit new highs … heck I hope the House impeaches Trump every month … can't wait for things to get even better... lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, neilcar said:

and yet some how we have a booming economy, more minorities  are in the work force than ever before, Stock Market hovering around new highs, and life is great under a Republican President... 

 

After the House impeached, Trump has killed a terrorist, signed a trade deal with China, the North American Trade Pact was passed, and stock Market hit new highs … heck I hope the House impeaches Trump every month … can't wait for things to get even better... lol

We have a "booming economy" for the top 10% in income and wealth. For the other 90% of America, it's either hanging on by their fingernails or falling into poverty.

You have no idea what you're talking about!!! It's just more Trump lies!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Persepolis said:

We have a "booming economy" for the top 10% in income and wealth. For the other 90% of America, it's either hanging on by their fingernails or falling into poverty.

You have no idea what you're talking about!!! It's just more Trump lies!!!

90% are hanging on by their fingernails..

 

Suppose you tell us why wages are up, millions less on food stamps and we have record low unemployment...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Persepolis said:

We have a "booming economy" for the top 10% in income and wealth. For the other 90% of America, it's either hanging on by their fingernails or falling into poverty.

You have no idea what you're talking about!!! It's just more Trump lies!!!

So..

Tell us your solution?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Persepolis said:

We have a "booming economy" for the top 10% in income and wealth. For the other 90% of America, it's either hanging on by their fingernails or falling into poverty.

You have no idea what you're talking about!!! It's just more Trump lies!!!

Bs. Most Americans are doing better today than when Trump took office. Your appeal to envy only works when people are suffering. People are having to fake hate crimes. Sorry but the Democrats message isn't resonating for most Americans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Traitor Trump and his Trumpanzee followers are fact averse, but the Federal Reserve and Economists know that the wealth and income gap in America has been increasing dangerously, while Republicans continue to give the very rich more tax breaks, and refusing to raise the minimum wage or protect workers rights and benefits!!

 

83030654_10158590382197908_7861428870681

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

We have a "booming economy" for the top 10% in income and wealth. For the other 90% of America, it's either hanging on by their fingernails or falling into poverty.

You have no idea what you're talking about!!! It's just more Trump lies!!!

Actually studies have shown that the fastest rising wages are in the bottom half of the Nation's income during this booming economy … So I would suggest that it is you who are just making things up and it is you who have no idea what you are talking about … 

 

People are happy, they are feeling good about themselves and their families, they are starting to be Proud again to be U.S. Citizens... You Dems need to jump on board or you will lose the whole thing for at least the next 12 years.  Other than on this board, no one is talking about Ukraine, there just isn't any interest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Compared to Western Europe, America is in the dark ages where wealth and income are concerned. 

Western European workers get good pay, benefits, and plenty of time off. American workers, thanks to Trump and the GOP, get screwed!!!

And still working stiff morons vote for "Republicans!!!"

 

blog_wid2018_top_10_percent_europe_us.jp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, neilcar said:

Actually studies have shown that the fastest rising wages are in the bottom half of the Nation's income during this booming economy … So I would suggest that it is you who are just making things up and it is you who have no idea what you are talking about … 

 

People are happy, they are feeling good about themselves and their families, they are starting to be Proud again to be U.S. Citizens... You Dems need to jump on board or you will lose the whole thing for at least the next 12 years.  Other than on this board, no one is talking about Ukraine, there just isn't any interest.

You're either an ignoramus or an innumerate (which is similar but refers to a lack of understanding of math). The facts are indisputable.

In America the rich are getting richer, and the other 90% are barely keeping afloat or are sinking into poverty.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Persepolis said:

You're either an ignoramus or an innumerate (which is similar but refers to a lack of understanding of math). The facts are indisputable.

In America the rich are getting richer, and the other 90% are barely keeping afloat or are sinking into poverty.

 

I would be happy to look at your data...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...