Why do the leftists here keep repeating IMPEACHED over and over again?

1AC

You've seen it...idiots like leftwinger and Benson keep posting IMPEACHED over and over again. What reasonable explanation could there be for these dumbasses to be so childishly repetitive?

The answer is simple...they know in the scope of things it means very little and that most of the public could give a fuk and the ones that do care like those in swing states like Wisconsin are not happy with what has been done. So...... they try to give it a degree of relevancy by repeating it over and over like a mantra that some crazy religious cult might do.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

You've seen it...idiots like leftwinger and Benson keep posting IMPEACHED over and over again. What reasonable explanation could there be for these dumbasses to be so childishly repetitive?

The answer is simple...they know in the scope of things it means very little and that most of the public could give a fuk and the ones that do care like those in swing states like Wisconsin are not happy with what has been done. So...... they try to give it a degree of relevancy by repeating it over and over like a mantra that some crazy religious cult might do.

Senate now has articles of impeachment and will have a trial starting on Tuesday. Do you follow politics at all?

5 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Conholes learn through repetition

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Conholes learn through repetition

Yes... You keep repeating it over and over again but you still don't seem to learn anything... So I guess you're wrong on that count.

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Yes... You keep repeating it over and over again but you still don't seem to learn anything... So I guess you're wrong on that count.

Conholes like you are in denial of the fact that Trump* got impeached. I'm just trying to help

* impeached

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Conholes like you are in denial of the fact that Trump* got impeached. I'm just trying to help

* impeached

Oh I know he was just impeached... and because you have a problem with reading comprehension let me see if I can break it down for you... it's not so much that he has been impeached as it is that you idiots keep repeating it over and over again like it has some importance. Now if you can indicate to me how this impeachment has any relevancy that has affected this presidency in any negative way I'm waiting to hear it. Because as it was occurring Trump was getting a signed and historic trade agreement with China...the first president to be able to take on China in 50 years in order to get an equitable trade situation for the United States.... which four over the hundredth time since Trump took office the stock market has again reached an historic High. So it seems to be business as usual even with impeachment... Now isn't that interesting.

2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Oh I know he was just impeached... and because you have a problem with reading comprehension let me see if I can break it down for you... And she's distributed it's not so much that he has been impeached as it is that you idiots keep repeating it over and over again like it has some importance. 

Good for you. Some Trumpenvolk need a bit more reminders until it sinks in. They are still in shock. So I like to help out and remind em that Trump* is impeached

* impeached

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Good for you. Some Trumpenvolk need a bit more reminders until it sinks in. They are still in shock. So I like to help out and remind em that Trump* is impeached

* impeached

Uh huh...that and $2.50 Will get you a gallon of gas...but that won't get you very far either...

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

It must be very upsetting to you that Trump* got impeached

* impeached

not when I know it's going to get him re-elected... It is you dumbasses who are obviously Bewitched bothered and bewildered by the impeachment sham having realized it absolutely hasn't negatively affected his presidency

3 minutes ago, Giujo said:

not when I know it's going to get him re-elected... It is you dumbasses who are obviously Bewitched bothered and bewildered by the impeachment sham having realized it absolutely hasn't negatively affected his presidency

Consulting your crystal ball again?

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

We have only seen the tip of the iceberg. This is not over. The media. Blood in the water. 

it was over the minute Pelosi stupidly spiked the ball at halftime instead of waiting for the end game

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

ultraliberals are not happy unless they are obsessing about something. 

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

it was over the minute Pelosi stupidly spiked the ball at halftime instead of waiting for the end game

You need to get out more. The press got a gift. You live here, how come you don't know how sh*t works in America

12 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You need to get out more. The press got a gift. You live here, how come you don't know how sh*t works in America

I have forgotten more about politics than you've ever known

Just so happens that trump himself keeps repeating it.

It now consumes him to the point he can barely think.

First he wants witnesses so he can be exonerated.

Now he wants the Senate to dismiss it.

Too bad for him and his 'legacy' because it isn't going away