I really do not think there will be any witnesses

Just now, neilcar said:

Once the Prosecution presents it's case to the Senate, and the Senate sees that there is no Judicial Evidence … they will move to a vote... no witness' will be needed...

Unless republicans want to expose how much of a carefully orchestrated sham this is. They may call some witnesses. 

There are 2 courses of action. Either after hearing both sides the Senate realizes that the case blows like we all know that it does and they vote to end this charade... Or the Senate agrees to hear Witnesses. Now let me tell you how that's going to go. The right will call Hunter Biden Joe Biden Adam Schiff the seditious leaker AKA whistleblower and others and when the left calls Witnesses who fall under executive privilege they can't have them... Check and mate.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

All witnesses have already testified that something impeachable was done. you're ignorance is not an argument

yes a phone call and subpoenas not issued by the Justice Department (which are unenforceable)  

Your Witnesses will just confirm that … which is not impeachable … You see the Witnesses do not get to determine what is impeachable... each Senator has that right … 

Just now, neilcar said:

yes a phone call and subpoenas not issued by the Justice Department (which are unenforceable)  

Your Witnesses will just confirm that … which is not impeachable … You see the Witnesses do not get to determine what is impeachable... each Senator has that right … 

I don't think you know a damn thing about the impeachment.

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I don't think you know a damn thing about the impeachment.

I know that 67 Senators will NOT vote to remove President Trump … the question is when will you deal with reality???

I DO think it is you who do not know a damn thing about Impeachment …