Iranian Crown Prince predicts Irans "Theocracy" will collapse within months... SUPPORTS Donald Trump for killing Terrorist General !!

Iranian Crown Prince predicts Irans "Theocracy" will collapse within months... SUPPORTS Donald Trump for killing Iran's Terrorist General... Qasem Soleimani !!

Seems like EVERYONE who has America's and Iran's best interests at heart are supporting Donald Trump... AND, those who DO NOT support American Interests, AND/OR the freedom of the Iranian people out from under the Totalitarian heel of the Iranian Mullah's... DON'T...

The Democrats DON'T !!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-crown-prince-predicts-regime-collapse-within-months-210728767.html

25 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

Iranian Crown Prince predicts Irans "Theocracy" will collapse within months... SUPPORTS Donald Trump for killing Iran's Terrorist General... Qasem Soleimani !!

Seems like EVERYONE who has America's and Iran's best interests at heart are supporting Donald Trump... AND, those who DO NOT support American Interests, AND/OR the freedom of the Iranian people out from under the Totalitarian heel of the Iranian Mullah's... DON'T...

The Democrats DON'T !!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-crown-prince-predicts-regime-collapse-within-months-210728767.html

How would he know? Article says he hasn't been in Iran since he was a teen

15 minutes ago, theLion said:

Yes, it would be typical of tRump and the Republicans to rejoice a Pahlavi back on the throne. 

HA!!  I'd bet that if the Iranians today had a chance to go back 40 years... and when the protesters stormed the American embassy... MILLIONS would STAND UP, make a bee line to where the protests were happening, and THROTTLE every last zealot who was advocating for the return of Kohmeni !!

THEY SHOULD have advocated for more freedom and more democracy... as it is, what they got was 40 years of brutality, murder, and 40 years of Totalitarian RULE !!  MAYBE, they will have another chance... THEY will have to do it themselves, THEY should not expect America to save them... but they MIGHT have a chance, IG they have the GUTS !!

Fredom is not FREE... but IF it's worth dying for, and some have to pay the price... it MIGHT just make the freedom more PRECIOUS !!  That is on THEIR plate... THEY got themselves INTO the Totalitarian Theocracy, and THEY will have to get themselves OUT of it...

BUT, they MIGHT have a chance !!

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

How would he know? Article says he hasn't been in Iran since he was a teen

I know LOTS of Iranians who left Iran after the revolution in the 1970's... MOST still have relatives there, and MOST have had relatives KILLED !!  They know VERY WELL what's going on, and so, I"M SURE, does the exiled royal family !

5 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

I know LOTS of Iranians who left Iran after the revolution in the 1970's... MOST still have relatives there, and MOST have had relatives KILLED !!  They know VERY WELL what's going on, and so, I"M SURE, does the exiled royal family !

They may not like the mullahs but they hate America. 

7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

They may not like the mullahs but they hate America. 

A Number of the friends that I have, who have family in Iran, say that the population is young... 60% is 30 or younger.. and the MAJORITY of the people are PRO West... they wear their burka's in public, but in their homes, they play rock & Roll, and PRAY for America to kick the crap out of the Mullahs... I don't think THAT will happen... THEY are going to have to overthrow the Mullahs themselves... BUT, I'm sure Trump will do things to help them...

4 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Conwave doesn't give a crap about any Iranian.  

I LIKE the Iranian people... Trump is RIGHT... they are an amazing people.. smart, hard working, and the girls are gorgeous... I would LOVE to see them overthrow the mullahs !!

Democrats need Trump to ruin the world to make themselves feel better about losing the 2016 election. Unfortunately, nothing will make them feel better than embracing their own failure. 

57 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Better than the mullahs, no?

It would depend on what the new shah actually did.

Iranians are as a group better educated and less dogmatic than the Saudis.

Iran under the ayatollahs is less oppressive than Iraq under Saddam.

Iraqis were better off with Saddam than during the civil war that the total incompetence of Rumsfeld and Cheney provoked with their stupidity. Many more Iraqis died or were driven from their homes after Juniorbush's unnecessary war.

On the plus side, Dick Cheney has a nice money pool to swim in, just like Unca Scrooge MacDuck.

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

End of the theocracy in Iran... That's a bit of a stretch. Most likely, it will be a gradual shift from their old ways to the new ways. When a large percentage of the population supports a certain style of government, it is difficult to change overnight.

I doubt that... why?  Because there is NO WAY the Mullahs will give up power willingly... for them, it is their RELIGION... "Muhammad WILLS it"... and the like.   The ONLY way they will give up power, is if the people rise UP, en-masse, and THROW them out ! 

The military in general are NOT religious zealots, but much of the Republican Guards are...  However, without Qasem Soleimani, I don't know that they would MASSACRE their own people should it come to that... some likely would, but many won't... THAT SAID, the Republican Guards need to be OVER RUN and disarmed !!  Probably after the Regular army switch sides and go with the people...

THAT's the only way I see it happening... Religious Zealots do NOT give up power gradually...

Just now, ConservativeWAVE said:

I doubt that... why?  Because there is NO WAY the Mullahs will give up power willingly... for them, it is their RELIGION... "Muhammad WILLS it"... and the like.   The ONLY way they will give up power, is if the people rise UP, en-masse, and THROW them out ! 

The military in general are NOT religious zealots, but much of the Republican Guards are...  However, without Qasem Soleimani, I don't know that they would MASSACRE their own people should it come to that... some likely would, but many won't... THAT SAID, the Republican Guards need to be OVER RUN and disarmed !!  Probably after the Regular army switch sides and go with the people...

THAT's the only way I see it happening... Religious Zealots do NOT give up power gradually...

1 minute ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

Quite a few middle eastern nations have gradually shifted from strict, authoritarian Theocracies to more modern forms of government. The change was not in the government but society. Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco, and Oman being the best examples. Have they had their hiccups? Oh yes. In time, their grip on the pulse of the nation will diminish much like those. 

You have never been to Iran, you have never discussed Iran with Iranians. There was a time when religious zealots ruled Deseret, ie Utah Territory.  Thus did not end with much violence. Nor did the end of the Bagwan's fiefdom in Oregon. Can you name any country in which religious fanatics were removed by a violent revolution?

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It would depend on what the new shah actually did.

Iranians are as a group better educated and less dogmatic than the Saudis.

Iran under the ayatollahs is less oppressive than Iraq under Saddam.

Iraqis were better off with Saddam than during the civil war that the total incompetence of Rumsfeld and Cheney provoked with their stupidity. Many more Iraqis died or were driven from their homes after Juniorbush's unnecessary war.

On the plus side, Dick Cheney has a nice money pool to swim in, just like Unca Scrooge MacDuck.

Pretty fair assessment. P