Liberals loved Salamihead.

Vegas

Salamihead has killed a myriad of Iranian and Iraqi citizens, and over 600 American troops. Normal people dont praise people like that or mourn their death. 

Is that why you all loved this man? Because he hated America and killed our troops? Therefore, you considered him one of your own?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Suleimani was instrumental in saving Syria from US proxy armies.  Thanks Gen. Suleimani. 

LOL...killed citizens?  The US has killed an estimated 50,000 women and children in Iraq. 

Doubt he killed 600 Americans.....likely just faggot mercenaries. 

We already went over your lie. I debunked it. Im not going to repeat it. 

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Salamihead has killed a myriad of Iranian and Iraqi citizens, and over 600 American troops. Normal people dont praise people like that or mourn their death. 

Is that why you all loved this man? Because he hated America and killed our troops? Therefore, you considered him one of your own?

Who mourned him ? 

I never mourned Suleimani. 

I simply recognized he was an Iranian patriot and was instrumental in killing 10s of 1000s of ISIS terrorists in both Syria and Iraq.

The claims he was a terrorist are likely US propaganda - just like the claim that Iran is the #1 terrorist entity in the world...utter and complete BS

this evil general was a crapcork just like Sadam 

why do you trumpers keep falling for lies to take the crapcork out of the bottle of bees which is the middle east?

because your stupid and can be easily played by the GRU ( the New KGB)

get one other person praising this dirt bag General besides the fool here defending him

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I never mourned Suleimani. 

I simply recognized he was an Iranian patriot and was instrumental in killing 10s of 1000s of ISIS terrorists in both Syria and Iraq.

The claims he was a terrorist are likely US propaganda - just like the claim that Iran is the #1 terrorist entity in the world...utter and complete BS

dude 

you defended him 

stop doing it 

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

I thought it was General Salmonella. Boy did i have his name wrong all this time. LOL

7 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

If Iran surrounded the US with 43 war bases,,,,,we would fight back.:huh:

I simply see the world different than Murican left/right war robots. :lol:

We are mostly gullible idiots. 

BLABLA BLA BLA

he was an evil person 

so was Sadam 

killing both of them stopped nothing 

they were done for personal gain not the nations best interests

stop destroying your own argument