Phoenix68

Speaker Pelosi Announces Impeachment Managers; LIVE!!!!

Peenix and his  stupid  posts of people  cheering makes me laugh.    The  entire  Democrat bunch in the  House is a group of  retards

McConnell will  handle them with ease.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

160?cb=20140829060537

Peenix and his  stupid  posts of people  cheering makes me laugh.    The  entire  Democrat bunch in the  House is a group of  retards

whiny+cry+baby+tissues.jpg

31 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

McConnell needs to concern himself with running a fair and impartial trial.  If he turns this into a partisan shit show, he's going to be voted out of office in November.   Plan on it.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

McConnell needs to concern himself with running a fair and impartial trial.  I

Like the  Impeachments  was?

LOL   x  LMAO 

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

If he turns this into a partisan crap show, he's going to be voted out of office in November.   Plan on I

The partisan shat show was  the  impeachment  process. Please.    Not a single crime was  brought forth .

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

The partisan shat show was  the  impeachment  process. Please.    Not a single crime was  brought forth .

You didn't watch it, did you?  Trump abused the power of his office and obstructed Congress, BOTH impeachable offenses.  Both articles passed through the House.  Since then, a mountain of additional evidence has come forward.  This is all despite Trump obstructing several witnesses from testifying.

You might want to get a grown-up to explain this all to you.  You're obviously clueless.

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Like the  Impeachments  was?

LOL   x  LMAO 

violations of criminal statutes are not necessary for impeachment.

Senate dismissing charges!!!!

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Trump abused the power of his office and obstructed Congress, BOTH impeachable offenses. 

wrong.

Trump  requested  judicial  review for  Congress and  the House would not wait... apparently it was  an emergency.  There  was no time for the  courts.   Then  Pelosi refused to send the  articles to the Senate. (LMAO)

History will  LAUGH at the  Democrats for this.

Nothing you say    that I or anyone of the  conservatives can not refute with  facts.

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

violations of criminal statutes are not necessary for impeachment.

Keep rationalizing that to  yourself.

Attempted removal of a President  to  overturn the results of the   election  what has  occurred here.

At least you admit that  HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS  were   not necessary  in your twisted view.

the Founders  never  ever expected  the House to  abuse the Constitution  like this, it was a   juvenile joke.

24 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

McConnell needs to concern himself with running a fair and impartial trial.  If he turns this into a partisan crap show, he's going to be voted out of office in November.   Plan on it.

You act like the American public is on the edge of their seat about this impeachment... Check again dumbass it doesn't even show up as a blip on most people's radar. People vote with their pocketbook always have and always will. And that's why Trump will be put over the top by the black vote... Historic low levels of unemployment and prosperity for them will do nicely. Get ready for a huge let down... and as always I suggest you load up on the Xanax you're going to need it!

Nancy Pelosi is addressing the press with seven Democrats, her impeachment managers, standing by her side.

The team is:

• Adam Schiff, of California
  • Zoe Lofgren, of California
  • Jerry Nadler, of New York
  • Hakeem Jeffries, of New York
  • Slyvia Garcia, of Texas
  • Val Demings, of Florida
  • Jason Crow, of Colorado

29 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You didn't watch it, did you?  Trump abused the power of his office and obstructed Congress, BOTH impeachable offenses.  Both articles passed through the House.  Since then, a mountain of additional evidence has come forward.  This is all despite Trump obstructing several witnesses from testifying.

You might want to get a grown-up to explain this all to you.  You're obviously clueless.

I watched it and I distinctly remember the president not being charged with any crime. Now if you could please cite the federal statute for the supposed crime he committed the elements of that crime in the evidence in support those elements I will acquiesce to your ridiculous assumption. But I suspect that you will be unable to do so because the president committed no crime. And while some idiots will tell you that impeachment can take place without a crime while that may be true all it shows is that anyone impeached without presentment of evidence of a crime it is nothing more than a obviously politically biased dog and pony show... And that is evidenced by Pelosi's own words...

“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” 

19 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Keep rationalizing that to  yourself.

Attempted removal of a President  to  overturn the results of the   election  what has  occurred here.

At least you admit that  HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS  were   not necessary  in your twisted view.

the Founders  never  ever expected  the House to  abuse the Constitution  like this, it was a   juvenile joke.

no rationalization needs.  It's simply the fact.  When the president starts acting like a king, the founding fathers wanted a way to remove him.    And High crimes and misdemeanors were needed... but, if you were anything other than a stupid partisan hack who thought yourself much smarter than you actually are, you would know that those words are taken from Britain's history of jurisprudence and have nothing to do with actual statutory laws - felonies OR misdemeanors.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for non-officials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office. Indeed, the offense may not even be a breach of criminal statute. See Harvard Law Review "The majority view is that a president can legally be impeached for 'intentional, evil deeds' that 'drastically subvert the Constitution and involve an unforgivable abuse of the presidency'—even if those deeds didn't violate any criminal laws." 

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Can Schiff be a manager and a defense witness? 😁😆😅

dude 

the guys trump is using are all mixed up inhis crimes 

better watch your stupid

its going to choke you

Oh and BTW

did you know the founders didn't intend the WITNESSES to act as the Defense team

its supposed to be the congress POLICING the executive not sucking down every last ounce of the presidents man juice 

4 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I watched it and I distinctly remember the president not being charged with any crime. Now if you could please cite the federal statute for the supposed crime he committed the elements of that crime in the evidence in support those elements I will acquiesce to your ridiculous assumption. But I suspect that you will be unable to do so because the president committed no crime. And while some idiots will tell you that impeachment can take place without a crime while that may be true all it shows is that anyone impeached without presentment of evidence of a crime it is nothing more than a obviously politically biased dog and pony show... And that is evidenced by Pelosi's own words...

“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” 

Gooey Joe:  you are in the same boat with Elton Johnson,   there does not NEED to be any statutory crime committed.  Why are you so willfully stupid?

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for non-officials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office. Indeed, the offense may not even be a breach of criminal statute. See Harvard Law Review "The majority view is that a president can legally be impeached for 'intentional, evil deeds' that 'drastically subvert the Constitution and involve an unforgivable abuse of the presidency'—even if those deeds didn't violate any criminal laws."

Charges will be dismissed... 

Now that the Democrats have changed the paradigm I suspect that in future many more presidents both Republican Democrat will be impeached during their first term especially if during that term the president's party loses the house during the midterm elections which is usually the case. The effect of all this is that impeachment will become an unimportant watered down part of the Constitution that most people will not pay attention to any more, henceforth Donald Trump's name will be associated with nothing more than a political partisanship attack and the asterisk that everybody is so giddy about will mean absolutely nothing in the long run. after which I hope that a case is brought before the US Supreme Court to finally decide that high crimes and misdemeanors mean exactly that... Once again fixing Damage Done to the Constitution by leftist POS Democrat politician scum.

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Nancy's been hitting the sauce a little early. What a disgrace to her constituents. 

She knows this entire gambit is a waste of time and energy.....

1 minute ago, johndnorth said:

Dismiss out of hand. No crime proven.

won't be dismissed. And read the US Constitution because you are ignorant