Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

Kentucky teen expelled for taking a picture in a rainbow shirt in birthday party picture. For life style violations. Her mother posted it on Facebook. .

Recommended Posts

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Oh... private school. 
 

non-story. 

Yeah she got expelled for a freaking rainbow shirt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) it is a private school, which means they can make their own rules.

 

2) The story noted it was the "latest incident in two years worth of violations"

 

3) She is now enrolled in public school... problem solved.

 

I'm not saying it's right, just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Just like private colleges. 

Depends but religious institutions are exempt from discrimination laws if it violates their religious morals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

There is more to this story 

Yes. She’s been violating the schools policies for 2 years and they finally had enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Yes. She’s been violating the schools policies for 2 years and they finally had enough. 

 

 

They are letting her drop out voluntarily,  my guess is that that the mom is trying a stunt here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

They are letting her drop out voluntarily,  my guess is that that the mom is trying a stunt here. 

Yep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the whole problem.

 

It's just like DLN to post a story like this. 

 

Liberals hate rules that don't allow them to control the thoughts of others. 

 

If you have a club that's just for boys...they demand you let in girls. Sports teams all male? Gotta let in girls.

 

Don't want gays in your private club? They will demand you allow in gays. Any rules that offer any form of defense from the absurd they demand be removed.

 

This why DLN gets suspended all the time. Can't follow the phucking rules. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Depends but religious institutions are exempt from discrimination laws if it violates their religious morals. 

Yeah! Leviticus is chock full of the evils of rainbow striped cakes.

"For Lo, thou  shalt NOT ice thy birthday cakes in the colors of the rainbow, for that art a sign of abominable faggotry, and it pleaseth the Lord not!"

Seriously, how is this an 'incident'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah! Leviticus is chock full of the evils of rainbow striped cakes.

"For Lo, thou  shalt NOT ice thy birthday cakes in the colors of the rainbow, for that art a sign of abominable faggotry, and it pleaseth the Lord not!"

Seriously, how is this an 'incident'?

It was a repeated violation. Perhaps she wouldn't stop licking other students? Grade school lesbians can be quite annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rippy38 said:

1) it is a private school, which means they can make their own rules.

 

2) The story noted it was the "latest incident in two years worth of violations"

 

3) She is now enrolled in public school... problem solved.

 

I'm not saying it's right, just saying.

and we are allowed to publicly shame the fake Christians who run this indoctrination into hate gutter

 

these are evil people who for some insane reason think Jesus was all down on hating other humans 

 

 

how idiotic to hate hate hate hate hate in Jesus's name 

 

 

Organized religion creates the perfect scaffolding for evil people to climb to power over others 

 

 

this school is run by evil hate filled idiots  who need to be publicly shamed until the stop teaching children to  hate everyone or close their evil doors

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, evince said:

and we are allowed to publicly shame the fake Christians who run this indoctrination into hate gutter

 

these are evil people who for some insane reason think Jesus was all down on hating other humans 

 

 

how idiotic to hate hate hate hate hate in Jesus's name 

 

 

Organized religion creates the perfect scaffolding for evil people to climb to power over others 

 

 

this school is run by evil hate filled idiots  who need to be publicly shamed until the stop teaching children to  hate everyone or close their evil doors

 

 

They don't accept the promotion of faggotry. If the kid was singing the praises of adultry, divorce, bigamy, satanism, lying, covet, or other gods they would have been removed as well. I see no problems with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dear farging Icehole ,

 

girls like rainbows 

 

jesus loved all his fellow man 

 

jesus didn't promote hate and prejudice 

 

these idiots do teach hate 

 

they can suck a big one 

 

they can promote prejudice?

 

 

would it be OK form them to say black people are evil?

 

 

would it be OK for them to say Girls are only meant to be pants worm bags?

 

 

they are evil and Jesus would not spare his whip on them

 

 

Farg you very much

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Bottom line is simple; If you have no desire to follow the rules of a private school, don't enroll in a private school.

 

 

yes the evil crime of being a girl who likes rainbows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you russo bot holes are not really human 

 

 

but when did it become anti Jesusy for girls to like rainbows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, evince said:

I know you russo bot holes are not really human 

 

 

but when did it become anti Jesusy for girls to like rainbows?

 

 

did Jesus hate rainbows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah! Leviticus is chock full of the evils of rainbow striped cakes.

"For Lo, thou  shalt NOT ice thy birthday cakes in the colors of the rainbow, for that art a sign of abominable faggotry, and it pleaseth the Lord not!"

Seriously, how is this an 'incident'?

READ the first amendment you stupid twit. Start respecting other people's beliefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, evince said:

yes the evil crime of being a girl who likes rainbows

I guess yer parole officer said you could post here again.

 

That's nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...