Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RebelGator

You say you're undecided about who to vote for?

Recommended Posts

You could say you're bi-political......I suppose that's possible, some people are even bi-sexual. I urge you to refrain from voting because you don't have a clear understanding about the philosophical differences between the parties. Sit this one out because like a bi-sexual , you're just going to screw up the marriage between good candidates and good government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

You could say you're bi-political......I suppose that's possible, some people are even bi-sexual. I urge you to refrain from voting because you don't have a clear understanding about the philosophical differences between the parties. Sit this one out because like a bi-sexual , you're just going to screw up the marriage between good candidates and good government.

Don't forget to insert your butt plug, remember the mess you made last time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Yeah... and your approval means so much to me.... said no one ever.

Thanks for validating the original premise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Yeah....sure. You crave affirmation and by responding to me, you prove that. 

Who doesn't? Maybe someone who not only doesn't have the courage of his convictions, he doesn't even know what they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RebelGator said:

Who doesn't? Maybe someone who not only doesn't have the courage of his convictions, he doesn't even know what they are.

People who have the courage of their convictions do not seek approval from others and can stand on their own. Well, at least you admit that you have no ideals unless those are backed up by a crowd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

wasted vote.

 

Voting for 3rd party people who are in your local area and then voting for Trump in order to try and keep the socialist away is not a wasted vote, voting for neo-cong globalist republican who has no more interest in your local area than a communist democrat is a wasted vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

People who have the courage of their convictions do not seek approval from others and can stand on their own. Well, at least you admit that you have no ideals unless those are backed up by a crowd.

You're all over the place. I'm thru with you, go straddle your fence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RebelGator said:

You're all over the place. I'm thru with you, go straddle your fence.

It has to be confusing to have to converse with someone with an IQ above 50. Anyways, go back to your basement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

You say you're undecided about who to vote for?

You could say you're bi-political.....

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....If you're a Teabagger/Trumpoid, desperately tap-dancing around some excuse for your laziness.

 

People, who actually pay-attention....ALL YEAR LONG....have zero-problems deciding who gets their vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

Voting for 3rd party people who are in your local area and then voting for Trump in order to try and keep the socialist away is not a wasted vote, voting for neo-cong globalist republican who has no more interest in your local area than a communist democrat is a wasted vote.

Try writing that over so it makes sense. WTF is a "neo-cong globalist"?

It is true that Trump does not care one whit about about but his own bloated self.

Democrats are NOT Communists, nor have you a clue what a communist is.

 

Voting for a third party is only minimally useful. I thought about voting for Nader, but it became clear that it would be a dumb idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....If you're a Teabagger/Trumpoid, desperately tap-dancing around some excuse for your laziness.

 

People, who actually pay-attention....ALL YEAR LONG....have zero-problems deciding who gets their vote.

You could be far more effective losing the kaleidoscope and just writing normal sh!t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your going to vote for Trump you are too stupid to vote. Please stay home and don't waste your time voting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

People who have the courage of their convictions do not seek approval from others and can stand on their own. Well, at least you admit that you have no ideals unless those are backed up by a crowd.

 

Yeah, you're a POST TURTLE!!!
 

ff1sm2yd7hw31.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

No waffling on my part. 3rd party with very few exceptions since 1996.

 

And your BRAGGING about the FACT that you got ZERO of your candidates elected!!!


Imagine that, huh!!!
 

You might be FAR STUPIDER than you want to admit!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MidnightMax said:

 

And your BRAGGING about the FACT that you got ZERO of your candidates elected!!!


Imagine that, huh!!!
 

You might be FAR STUPIDER than you want to admit!!!

show me where I have bragged about my candidates getting elected? Should not be too difficult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Yeah, you're a POST TURTLE!!!
 

ff1sm2yd7hw31.jpg

^^ voted for a post turdle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

show me where I have bragged about my candidates getting elected? Should not be too difficult. 

 

You voted 3rd party.

NAME ONE that you got elected!!!

 

You BRAGGED that you voted ONLY 3rd party since 1996 and can offer NOTHING in terms of actual ELECTIONS YOU VOTED FOR THE WINNER!!!

 

Either you are a FOOL or an IDIOT. Either one is a LOSER, loser!!!

 

ROFLMAO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Try writing that over so it makes sense. WTF is a "neo-cong globalist"?

It is true that Trump does not care one whit about about but his own bloated self.

Demo are NOT Communists, nor have you a clue what a communist is.

 

Jesus is said to have appeared to a nun and made bad comments about communism before anyone ever knew anything about the communist disaster, I already know to much about communism, it is going to be lies about economic solutions that will not work and your constitutional rights will be removed so that will have no speech and no way to be self governing.

 

Trumps ability to operate corporations and have constitutional protections ensures that you will continue on with various constitutional protections and an ability to drive an automobile etc.

 

About $500.00 for corporation paperwork.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

 

You voted 3rd party.

NAME ONE that you got elected!!!

 

You BRAGGED that you voted ONLY 3rd party since 1996 and can offer NOTHING in terms of actual ELECTIONS YOU VOTED FOR THE WINNER!!!

 

Either you are a FOOL or an IDIOT. Either one is a LOSER, loser!!!

 

ROFLMAO!!!

Nice dodge. I thought better of you. So by dodging it like a coward, you concede that I have never explicitly bragged on this forum about my candidates winning. 

 

I vote because I support them not solely because I think that they will win. As far as I know, none have won but could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...