Jump to content

Trump advisor George Nader Pleads Guilty to Child Pornography


Recommended Posts

After Mr. Trump took office and in the early months of his administration, Mr. Nader attempted to influence foreign policy as an adviser to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed of the United Arab Emirates, and helped steer the White House to take a hard line against Qatar. Mr. Nader also often met with Stephen K. Bannon and Jared Kushner, who were both senior advisers to President Trump at the time.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/14/us/politics/george-nader-guilty-plea.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"In June, Mr. Nader, who is Lebanese-American, was arrested at Kennedy International Airport in New York. He had been found the previous year with iPhones containing sexually explicit images of young boys, according to court documents.

 

The phones were discovered after he was stopped by federal agents and questioned about his work to arrange meetings between liaisons of foreign governments and Trump transition officials after the November 2016 presidential election."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

After Mr. Trump took office and in the early months of his administration, Mr. Nader attempted to influence foreign policy as an adviser to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed of the United Arab Emirates, and helped steer the White House to take a hard line against Qatar. Mr. Nader also often met with Stephen K. Bannon and Jared Kushner, who were both senior advisers to President Trump at the time.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/14/us/politics/george-nader-guilty-plea.html

 

So you lied.  He attempted to influence foreign policy as an advisor to the Crown Prince of the UAE.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The Mueller report showed that Mr. Nader told prosecutors that Mr. Dmitriev said it was his preference as well as that of the Russian government that Donald J. Trump win the election. Mr. Nader also said that Mr. Dmitriev asked him to help coordinate meetings with the Trump campaign."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

"The Mueller report showed that Mr. Nader told prosecutors that Mr. Dmitriev said it was his preference as well as that of the Russian government that Donald J. Trump win the election. Mr. Nader also said that Mr. Dmitriev asked him to help coordinate meetings with the Trump campaign."

How many pedophiles voted for Clinton? I bet Epstein voted for her. Pedophiles much prefer liberals because some progressives believe their attraction to children is innate, that they are born that way so they need acceptance and sexual outlets like simulated child porn to help them live normal lives. Pedophiles are progressives. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

How many pedophiles voted for Clinton? I bet Epstein voted for her. Pedophiles much prefer liberals because some progressives believe their attraction to children is innate, that they are born that way so they need acceptance and sexual outlets like simulated child porn to help them live normal lives. Pedophiles are progressives. 

 

Proggies are pedophiles.

 

ALL of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, neue regel said:


That was a bit misleading on our buddy’s part. 

 

And...Mr. Nadler was also charged in US federal court (December 2019) with violating campaign finance laws by (allegedly) using over $3.5 million to reach out to the Hilary Clinton 2016 campaign.  If memory serves me correctly, she was running for President at the time.

 

Maybe the thread title should be;

 

Former Hilary Clinton fund raiser pleads guilty to child pornography

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

And...Mr. Nadler was also charged in US federal court (December 2019) with violating campaign finance laws by (allegedly) using over $3.5 million to reach out to the Hilary Clinton 2016 campaign.  If memory serves me correctly, she was running for President at the time.

 

Maybe the thread title should be;

 

Former Hilary Clinton fund raiser pleads guilty to child pornography

 

Say what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both parties are full of pederasts never mind the Crown Prince or the rest of the lobbyists and hanger ons. There was something in Pizzagate. Child abuse was turned into "Art". Epstein made his money by blackmailing all the big shots that were flying down for some child abuse. Epstein catered to all whims. DC is full of child sex abusers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...