Bernie's Iowa field organizer shows true colors to undercover Project Veritas reporter

1AC

This sick low-life POS shows the true colors of the leftist in America. I do not refer to people in the Democratic party as being  a liberal anymore. Liberals are dead. What we have now are radical leftist scum. Most of these people on the left hide their true feelings about anyone who is not in lockstep with them. But here is a window to how they really feel. Of course here at the liberal Forum, No Holds Barred Forum we already know what they're like. And as Jim O'Keefe said , there's more to come!

Check and see at tonight's debate whether or not Bernie addresses the issue. Depending on what he does at the very least he may lose the nomination at the very most he may now be out of the running all together.

Seems like a lot of people on Bernie's staff are shutting down their Twitter feeds...Hmmmmm... could the next thing be that they shut down the entire campaign? LOL LOL

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

hehehe

Project Veritas is the hero since Alex Jones got shut down

I note with interest no comment on the content of the video... But then again I'm sure you are in lockstep with him.

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And yet you hear this garbage from the POS mouth himself, on video.

This should help burny sanders quite a bit...….lol

As much of a POS is this guy is I have to respect him more for Having the courage of his convictions to be honest then those lying smiling leftists in Congress and in the mob media.

Isn't it interesting that those who call themselves journalists did not question Bernie Sanders as to the abhorrent and disgusting behavior of the person organizing his campaign in Iowa where these debates are taking place. Journalism is surely dead at CNN and MSNBC The Washington Post and then York Times to name a few

14 hours ago, Giujo said:

This sick low-life POS shows the true colors of the leftist in America. I do not refer to people in the Democratic party as being  a liberal anymore. Liberals are dead. What we have now are radical leftist scum. Most of these people on the left hide their true feelings about anyone who is not in lockstep with them. But here is a window to how they really feel. Of course here at the liberal Forum, No Holds Barred Forum we already know what they're like. And as Jim O'Keefe said , there's more to come!

Check and see at tonight's debate whether or not Bernie addresses the issue. Depending on what he does at the very least he may lose the nomination at the very most he may now be out of the running all together.

"Elizabeth Warren: ‘Bernie Is My Friend,’ but He’s a Sexist"

:)

too funny. what do they call it when people take the words of one person and then assign those words to millions and millions and then use that as a reason to falsely millions and millions. Christ you people are advertising the level of intelligence that you operate from.

you are being played because you are so easily played.

try thinking instead of reacting emotionally like children

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

too funny. what do they call it when people take the words of one person and then assign those words to millions and millions and then use that as a reason to falsely millions and millions. Christ you people are advertising the level of intelligence that you operate from.

you are being played because you are so easily played.

try thinking instead of reacting emotionally like children

gibberish^^^^^

2 hours ago, personreal said:

"Elizabeth Warren: ‘Bernie Is My Friend,’ but He’s a Sexist"

:)

Naw... Bernie's not a sexist Elizabeth Warren is lying because she knows that she's sinking fast.

3 hours ago, harryramar said:

what do they call it when people take the words of one person and then assign those words to millions and millions and then use that as a reason to falsely millions and millions.

The Democratic Party.

I'm sure you remember every white southern male being demonized because of the actions of Dylann Roof.

Next question.

17 hours ago, Giujo said:

I note with interest no comment on the content of the video... But then again I'm sure you are in lockstep with him.

Because the pants worm who runs it went to jail for faking videos BOF disease sufferer

its that gooney kid who attacked AACORN with slanderous altered video which our Judicial system sent him to prison for 

4 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

The Democratic Party.

I'm sure you remember every white southern male being demonized because of the actions of Dylann Roof.

Next question.

No it was only you racists who got properly demonized

18 hours ago, Giujo said:

Punk criminals, the politicians will be lucky to keep current spending programs operational, they are lying about  giving out more goods and services, then these stupid punks are going to sneak around starting fires adding to the problems.

29 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

The Democratic Party.

Next question.

you are correct. anyone who demonized all southern white males for the actions of Dylan root is a demagogue just 

like kames o'kaffir

I don't remember the democrat party doing that as a whole. do you have a link ?

1 hour ago, evince said:

Because the pants worm who runs it went to jail for faking videos BOF disease sufferer

its that gooney kid who attacked AACORN with slanderous altered video which our Judicial system sent him to prison for 

As usual the low-life leftists can't resist spewing fake news. James O'Keefe never went to jail he was fined and given community service for a trumped-up misdemeanor charge of entering a federal building with false ID... If he had been an undercover reporter with CNN or MSNBC there would have never even been a charge. And by the way I could give a rat's ass who produced the video... Because the video speaks for itself. And I note with interest that while you attacked the messenger you have nothing to say about the message. Typical leftist scumbag tactics for discourse