Jump to content
Giujo

Why is it leftist women are so hypocritical?

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

32 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

"The Taming of the Shrew" (1967) also comes to mind.

 

8>)

 

 

Well done, sir.

 

Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.     William Shakespeare.

 

 

Shakespeare - understood women.

 

...understood their needs.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Earning It:


(14-1) Clemson - 25  LSU - 42 (15-0)

 

Mascot-Mike.jpg

"Geaux Fightin' Tigers...!"

 

Even the sumbitches from Texas A&M will tip their hats to LSU.

 

Well played!!!!    

You guys deserve the   honor...…...of being Number 1...……!!!!!!                 ☺️.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Not funny at all.  

 

 

 

IMG_1731-900x600.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

While there is no verifying/proving anything, I think the OP is just blowing smoke. His anecdotal evidence (which could be pure fabrication) is meaningless. 

 The OP  is a proclamation handed down from on high. Live with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Giujo said:

 The OP  is a proclamation handed down from on high. Live with it.

Ok, whatever. Claiming yourself to be God or some supreme being... hit the pipe a few more times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Ok, whatever. Claiming yourself to be God or some supreme being... hit the pipe a few more times. 

Where is the proof that I'm not? Are you willing to take the chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 well if we're talking about favorite movies or favorite books I would have to say my favorite movie of all time is The Abyss with Contact being a close second as far as my favorite book it would have to be to Kill a Mockingbird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giujo said:

Where is the proof that I'm not? Are you willing to take the chance?

Proof? I guess none but you could say that about anybody. Willing to take that chance? Yes. Did not know of your existence for 41 years and yet life was just fine. It appears that your existence is meaningless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

Proof? I guess none but you could say that about anybody. Willing to take that chance? Yes. Did not know of your existence for 41 years and yet life was just fine. It appears that your existence is meaningless.

Ah... could it be that I've let you live 41 years just to give you enough rope to hang yourself with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giujo said:

Ah... could it be that I've let you live 41 years just to give you enough rope to hang yourself with?

Again, no way to verify this but you had no idea that i existed prior to 2019. Well, fell free to troll someone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

Again, no way to verify this but you had no idea that i existed prior to 2019. Well, fell free to troll someone else. 

 could it be that I've always known of your existence and that you have just now become aware of mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 5:49 PM, Giujo said:

Hmmm...thats depraved!

 

That's to be a liberal  .  .  .  in essence !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

That's to be a liberal  .  .  .  in essence !

Yeah...ok...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liberals' favorite movie...

 

 

199498_757progressives2.jpg

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...