Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WillFranklin

The Working Class Has Had It

Recommended Posts

Low and flat real wages along with the private health insurance ripoff have American workers pissed.

 

Affordable housing is also hard to find.

 

Then all of our tax money and young talent has to go fight a stupid war somewhere...

 

No money for health care or wages.

 

Workers can't survive much longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

Low and flat real wages along with the private health insurance ripoff have American workers pissed.

 

Affordable housing is also hard to find.

 

Then all of our tax money and young talent has to go fight a stupid war somewhere...

 

No money for health care or wages.

 

Workers can't survive much longer.

 

People don't seem to understand this man.... People are fighting for the status quo. Please tell me why people are fighting against people like us Will? People need to stop having the media shoved up there a$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, zkyllonen8 said:

 

People don't seem to understand this man.... People are fighting for the status quo. Please tell me why people are fighting against people like us Will? People need to stop having the media shoved up there a$$

 

People do not look at their own situation and analyze what to do about it.

 

Many of the think one other person, or even a flying zombie, is going to save them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Low and flat real wages along with the private health insurance ripoff have American workers pissed.

 

Affordable housing is also hard to find.

 

Then all of our tax money and young talent has to go fight a stupid war somewhere...

 

No money for health care or wages.

 

Workers can't survive much longer.

 

12 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Fortune500notaxes.jpg

 

We have got to get corporate money out of politics.  In order to fix these problems, we need Campaign Finance Reform and Lobby Reform which prevents corporations and super wealthy individuals from legally bribing legislators.  We need to reverse Citizens United and end Corporate Personhood in the 14th amendment.  And then we need to regulate corporations.

 

We need corporations.  They provide the accoutrements, technology and sustenance needed to preserve civilization.  But corporations are not people and money is not free speech.  And in the name of profits-above-all, corporations are capable of heedless abuse of people and the environment.   Regulation is key to minimize the negative and maximize the positive of which corporations are capable.  But corporations can never be regulated while they can still bribe legislators and dominate elections.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

People do not look at their own situation and analyze what to do about it.

 

Many of the think one other person, or even a flying zombie, is going to save them.

Its because they think its so overwhelming and beyond anything they by themselves can do they simply give up and would rather blame defenseless people and just laws as the reason why life is becoming harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 8:54 PM, fourputt said:

Its because they think its so overwhelming and beyond anything they by themselves can do they simply give up and would rather blame defenseless people and just laws as the reason why life is becoming harder.

 

You have to come to terms with your situation and fight smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...