Sign in to follow this  
EmperorTrump2020

1 hour of LBJ interviews.... Damn was LBJ a dumb hick.

10 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Don't you support racists?

No.  I don't support warmongers or racists.  Those are Democrat platforms.  I don't accept leftist history revisions which try to claim that modern democrats are the Republicans of 150 years ago.  That is a bunch of bullsh1t that is easily discredited with even the slightest bit of historical analysis.   Democrats have always been the party of an elite few running a plantation of the "masses."

“These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again. [Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957]”   - This quote appears on page 155 of Goodwin’s LBJ biography. The utterance was made to Richard Russell, a fellow Democratic Senator from Georgia.

3 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

I don't accept leftist history revisions which try to claim that modern democrats are the Republicans of 150 years ago. 

that's nice

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

that's nice

Amusing, I link to a C-SPAN historical recording and the first thing on your mind is to call me a racist?  That is the problem with NPCs; they have a limited set of responses. 

2 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

Amusing, I link to a C-SPAN historical recording and the first thing on your mind is to call me a racist?  That is the problem with NPCs; they have a limited set of responses. 

don't give a fukk. ok?