Jump to content
personreal

'Iran admits it ‘unintentionally’ shot down Ukrainian jetliner, according to state TV'

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

merrill ain't to bright ya know...

 

LOL

Yep...he was so quick to post he didn't check the news.

 

 merr-shrill is more like it.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

The world should be very afraid that people like merrill are trying to wrestle power from Trump ....

 

 

Yep.  People like that are the useful idiots Lenin spoke about.   They can be useful to enacting socialism but then they must be kept from holding the levers of power.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Not too mention if any of these libs/leftists actually read the damn treaty they would see for themselves that the inspectors were never given unfettered access to any and all  nuclear sites.....

 

 

Parchin...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Your guess is as good as mine....lol.

He probably bored himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TDS is a serious condition. The malady is apparent when a sufferer argues that a country who has admitted shooting a plane down, did not shoot the plane down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johndnorth said:

TDS is a serious condition. The malady is apparent when a sufferer argues that a country who has admitted shooting a plane down, did not shoot the plane down. 

merrill is a special kind of stupid.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The world should be very afraid that people like merrill are trying to wrestle power from Trump ....

 

Wanna hear something even more terrifying...?

 

Merrill wants AOC to be Sanders VP...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Any agreement whereby we are not allowed unannounced inspections is totally useless and a farce regardless anyone who claims that they were in compliance.

 

 

still .. okay i think irans nuclear programme began in early 50's..with a gift of many things including weapons grade uranium..there was a fear of Russian expansion into iran and beyond..what may be a of relevance is that south africa had some nukes which got dismantled after apartheid had ended ...there was a nuclear test near the antarctic which for a while people assumed at the time was a meteorite strike..subsequently it pointed to SA and Israel joint testing... nations cooperate in secret..fact of history.. so then you have overt deterrent and poker deterrent..what is interesting is that during the iraq -Iran war is even though iraq used WMD and killed masses of soldiers etc,, iran did not retaliate with WMDS..except with the human bomb...perhaps because saddam had the U.s on his back or for some moral rationale..or kept them in reserve as a weapon of desperation..so what knowledge nations leaders have is not what its people will know..poker deterrent..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

 

 

still .. okay i think irans nuclear programme began in early 50's..with a gift of many things including weapons grade uranium..there was a fear of Russian expansion into iran and beyond..what may be a of relevance is that south africa had some nukes which got dismantled after apartheid had ended ...there was a nuclear test near the antarctic which for a while people assumed at the time was a meteorite strike..subsequently it pointed to SA and Israel joint testing... nations cooperate in secret..fact of history.. so then you have overt deterrent and poker deterrent..what is interesting is that during the iraq -Iran war is even though iraq used WMD and killed masses of soldiers etc,, iran did not retaliate with WMDS..except with the human bomb...perhaps because saddam had the U.s on his back or for some moral rationale..or kept them in reserve as a weapon of desperation..so what knowledge nations leaders have is not what its people will know..poker deterrent..

Please direct is to where you obtained information regarding the alleged nuclear detonation in Antarctica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Please direct is to where you obtained information regarding the alleged nuclear detonation in Antarctica

it called the vela incident ..Wikipedia...lots of sources and some good documentaries on youtube etc,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

it called the vela incident ..Wikipedia...lots of sources and some good documentaries on youtube etc,,

 

 

 the date is VERY interesting...viz IRAN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Wanna hear something even more terrifying...?

 

Merrill wants AOC to be Sanders VP...

 

 

That's not just terrifying it's a clear sign that Merrill is a closeted communist posing as a socialist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

it called the vela incident ..Wikipedia...lots of sources and some good documentaries on youtube etc,,

Uh huh... any more mainstream sources for this information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Wanna hear something even more terrifying...?

 

Merrill wants AOC to be Sanders VP...

 

 

She's too young.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giujo said:

She's too young.

No kidding...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

 I hesitate to rely on anything out of Wikipedia inasmuch as it has been proven to be unreliable in many instances. The only comment I care to make in reference to the validity of this alleged incident is that SOSUS was incredibly reliable and unfortunately did not detect anything that would indicate a nuclear detonation in that area during that time frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

 yes i agree..but secretary of state would be good if the u.s wants an arbitrary posture 

 I wouldn't appoint her as dog catcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

He is also very gullible ....

And does not care to corroborate that which he takes for granted ....

 

and from a member of your own team:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Giujo said:

 I wouldn't appoint her as dog catcher

luckily, you don't have the opportunity to appoint anybody to anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

No they're not rioting against their leaders in the streets today that is an outright fabrication.....

Unless their leaders names are U.S.A  and Israel.

Where do you get this garbage from ....?

 

 

NY Times.... BBC... your own butt buddy, LaughinatLefty, and now... take a look at Drudge.

 




 

OIP.E91-QVSOPCNn71bAEkc0IQHaEL?w=299&h=169&c=7&o=5&dpr=2&pid=1.7
IRAN PROTESTERS DEMAND KHAMENEI QUIT
RAGE AT RULERS
'DEATH TO LIARS'
logo9.gif

 

 

Where do you get YOUR garbage from, L Seven?

 

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maineman said:

NY Times.... BBC... your own butt buddy, LaughinatLefty, and now... take a look at Drudge.

 




 

OIP.E91-QVSOPCNn71bAEkc0IQHaEL?w=299&h=169&c=7&o=5&dpr=2&pid=1.7
IRAN PROTESTERS DEMAND KHAMENEI QUIT
RAGE AT RULERS
'DEATH TO LIARS'
logo9.gif

 

 

Where do you get YOUR garbage from, L Seven?

 

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahah

We read it in the Mueller Report

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...