WillFranklin

Biden's Only Complaint About Trump's Iran Policy Is Not Enough *Planning* To Destroy Israel's Enemies Right

What a crafty tweet. Biden doesn't argue against being Israel's lapdog and busboy, as we have been for a long time, much to the detriment of our safety and budget.

He just wants us to destroy Iran and all of Israel's enemies in the right way.

We expect this from Zionist Joe, who was quick on the trigger to invade the Muslims of Iraq.

Let's be neutral again. Bernie 2020.

TgjtVgfG_bigger.png

Donald Trump brought us dangerously close to starting a new war with Iran without any semblance of a plan. This moment requires a leader who will be ready on day one to pick up the pieces and repair the damage Trump has caused.

10 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

What a crafty tweet. Biden doesn't argue against being Israel's lapdog and busboy, as we have been for a long time, much to the detriment of our safety and budget.

He just wants us to destroy Iran and all of Israel's enemies in the right way.

We expect this from Zionist Joe, who was quick on the trigger to invade the Muslims of Iraq.

Well, you certainly hate Israel. You've made that clear.

Whatever the reason, hating Israel is a losing political position.

I've read Bernie Sanders position on Israel. Oddly enough, while his position and language are mild, reasoned, and sensible, your language is hateful.

"Israel's lapdog and busboy"

"Zionist Joe"

The suggestion you make over and over that US foreign policy is controlled by Israel or Jews ...

... that is racism, and anti-Semitism.

Bludog ... if calling that language and that position racist is beyond forum rules, then I'll remove myself for being a Jew.

59 minutes ago, laripu said:

Well, you certainly hate Israel. You've made that clear.

Whatever the reason, hating Israel is a losing political position.

I've read Bernie Sanders position on Israel. Oddly enough, while his position and language are mild, reasoned, and sensible, your language is hateful.

"Israel's lapdog and busboy"

"Zionist Joe"

The suggestion you make over and over that US foreign policy is controlled by Israel or Jews ...

Bludog ... if calling that language and that position racist is beyond forum rules, then I'll remove myself for being a Jew.

We do not have an official religion here in America.

Our government must become neutral to religion again.

1 hour ago, laripu said:

This goes for everyone participating:

So far, I see heated opinion not rising to the level of a personal attack.  But please do not escalate to language beyond the present level.  In fact it shouldn't be hard to tone it down some.  These arguments can be made effectively without using personal pronouns or invective of any kind.

Just to reiterate for everyone;  The rule is:

"Post respectfully.  Personal attacks will not be tolerated"

1 hour ago, laripu said:

It is a fact. Donald Trump lets his fairy tale religion decide foreign policy.

To me there is nothing more pathetic and dangerous that a grown man blubbering and babbling about a sky zombie, chosen people, and chosen land, and making life or death military decision based on those fairy tale beliefs.

And after all, we set this up with no official religion to avoid this stupidity.

But we have Trump attacking Soleimani and his reason stated is pretext and has no evidence.

It's the same Zionist policy: fight Israel's enemies for them.

Trump thinks his Bible said so.

2 hours ago, bludog said:

So far, I see heated opinion not rising to the level of a personal attack.  But please do not escalate to language beyond the present level.  In fact it shouldn't be hard to tone it down some.  These arguments can be made effectively without using personal pronouns or invective of any kind.

First, it's not a matter of religion. I'm an atheist, and by the way, married to a German Catholic. It's tribal. I'm a Jew because Jews are my tribe. There's language, food, culture ... all the things that make up a people, and religion is mostly irrelevant. (And also, being married to a German Catholic doesn't prove anything about me - and neither does WF's claim to not being anti-Semitic because he supports a Jewish candidate. Irrelevant in both cases.)

Secondly, if someone attacks a person's background, the attack is personal even if it's phrased "innocently".

If I was Black and someone kept saying things critical of Blacks that would be a personal attack even if it was feigned to be innocent.

There are dozens of countries that are majority Christian. Perhaps a dozen that are majority Muslim. There is only one miniscule country that's majority Jewish, and that one is constantly treated as though it's illegitimate.

Jews all over the world have been attacked for over two thousand years. The Holocaust wasn't a singular event. Over and over, dozens of times each century, Jews have faced expulsions, enslavement and mass murder. (No-one asks whether they're atheists.) In fact in 70CE, a million died from persecution. Tens of thousands other times. Go through this.

This continues today. The religious right pretends to be for Jews, but in fact they're saying that American Jews aren't real Jews, as though they have the right to define me, and my tribe.

So WF's posts are just more of the same story I've seen all my life. I know it, my parents knew it. I knew it the first time he posted a cartoon of a fat hooked nose man, the archetypal anti-Semitic represention of a Jew, using American soldiers like a puppet master. He withdrew the cartoon, but it's indicative of a pattern of thought.

So what Israel is, is the expression of the self determination of a tiny minority, a tribe that calls themselves "we" even though perhaps half are atheists. Every other group is supported in their right to self determination. The smallest group, when it carved out for itself the only country it ever had, is vilified for that. Why?

They understand, but they don't care anymore. They choose not to disappear under the boots of those who hate them.

Jews are 0.2% of the world, and 2% of America. If you think that Jews control a country or countries, then you've bought into a very old conspiracy theory.

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

It is a fact. Donald Trump lets his fairy tale religion decide foreign policy.

To me there is nothing more pathetic and dangerous that a grown man blubbering and babbling about a sky zombie, chosen people, and chosen land, and making life or death military decision based on those fairy tale beliefs.

And after all, we set this up with no official religion to avoid this stupidity.

But we have Trump attacking Soleimani and his reason stated is pretext and has no evidence.

It's the same Zionist policy: fight Israel's enemies for them.

Trump thinks his Bible said so.

Nonsense. Trump doesn't believe in any religion. He lies when he says he does. Trump had Suleimani killed because Republican Senators pressured him to do that, senators who would be voting on impeachment.

Those senators are themselves influenced by their religious right constituents. It comes down to politics.

Religion is a fairy tale, and it has very little to do with this.

21 minutes ago, laripu said:

Nonsense. Trump doesn't believe in any religion. He lies when he says he does. Trump had Suleimani killed because Republican Senators pressured him to do that, senators who would be voting on impeachment.

Those senators are themselves influenced by their religious right constituents. It comes down to politics.

Religion is a fairy tale, and it has very little to do with this.

All of Trump's moves on Israel show his Bible thumping.

27 minutes ago, laripu said:

There are dozens of countries that are majority Christian. Perhaps a dozen that are majority Muslim. There is only one miniscule country that's majority Jewish, and that one is constantly treated as though it's illegitimate.

Fighting their religious war against Islam, or allowing their squatters to squat on Palestinian homes, is illegitimate.

Nobody said there is nothing for Israel.

They just can't take everything including so much of our tax dollars, and young men's lives and foreign policy, endangering us.

I wouldn't let ANY of those other religious nations you mention do that regardless of their official religion or lack thereof.

Israel.jpg

JESUS.gif

On 1/10/2020 at 9:11 PM, laripu said:

First, it's not a matter of religion. I'm an atheist, and by the way, married to a German Catholic. It's tribal. I'm a Jew because Jews are my tribe. There's language, food, culture ... all the things that make up a people, and religion is mostly irrelevant. (And also, being married to a German Catholic doesn't prove anything about me - and neither does WF's claim to not being anti-Semitic because he supports a Jewish candidate. Irrelevant in both cases.)

Secondly, if someone attacks a person's background, the attack is personal even if it's phrased "innocently".

If I was Black and someone kept saying things critical of Blacks that would be a personal attack even if it was feigned to be innocent.

Jews all over the world have been attacked for over two thousand years. The Holocaust wasn't a singular event. Over and over, dozens of times each century, Jews have faced expulsions, enslavement and mass murder. (No-one asks whether they're atheists.) In fact in 70CE, a million died from persecution. Tens of thousands other times. Go through this.

This continues today. The religious right pretends to be for Jews, but in fact they're saying that American Jews aren't real Jews, as though they have the right to define me, and my tribe.

So WF's posts are just more of the same story I've seen all my life. I know it, my parents knew it. I knew it the first time he posted a cartoon of a fat hooked nose man, the archetypal anti-Semitic represention of a Jew, using American soldiers like a puppet master. He withdrew the cartoon, but it's indicative of a pattern of thought.

So what Israel is, is the expression of the self determination of a tiny minority, a tribe that calls themselves "we" even though perhaps half are atheists. Every other group is supported in their right to self determination. The smallest group, when it carved out for itself the only country it ever had, is vilified for that. Why?

They understand, but they don't care anymore. They choose not to disappear under the boots of those who hate them.

Jews are 0.2% of the world, and 2% of America. If you think that Jews control a country or countries, then you've bought into a very old conspiracy theory.

I don't and this is bad, equate Jewish People with the Holy Land in Israel so much.

I might be misguided but once the Palestinian and the Jewish people shared the land together.

A lot of Jewish people are atheist, or basically agnostic, or just naturally ambivalent when it comes to any classified religious sect.

I won't compare them to the catholic dialogue of which I was born to because I myself find much of it convoluted and made up, which is basically my own

belief, but still for the most part, I like them and would never fight against them in a holy war if there was one, instead I'd move someplace close and call it my own, I have my sights on Nova Scotia, I would consider Haiti, but it's too warm, they say it's beautiful in the Spring, or once was before, btw, it's crazy what they do to destroy small patches of land that are caught up in between the DMZ doldrums.

Here's what I think, even in Israel there are liberal minded, bounty full idealistic peoples, who contemplate that they could be like the other schmuck were it not for the luck of the draw,

IE, some family members who did sacrifice all they had so that one day "the kid", or, "those children" might achieve a better life.

Percentages are like splitting a tangerine, a tiny one, the only one for miles. And we all know some of those little rugby shaped elongated honey bell pieces are not by any means equal,

they just aren't. But that's not any reason to go to war. Domino's Pizza is actually better in Asia, truthfully it is - however that's not saying much, and I say that because I grew up near Ypsilanti, Michigan, which sounds sort of Yiddish. And I should say that today not too far away from Ypsi is the city of Dearborn where 45 percent are of Arab descent, 

many of which are decidedly Muslim, or possibly agnostic, or who knows, some of their "children" spiritually identify with Anime.

Peace!

Domino's Pizza is actually better in Asia, truthfully it is - however that's not saying much, and I say that because I grew up near Ypsilanti, Michigan, which sounds sort of Yiddish. And I should say that today not too far away from Ypsi is the city of Dearborn where 45 percent are of Arab descent, 

many of which are decidedly Muslim, or possibly agnostic, or who knows, some of their "children" spiritually identify with Anime, or have possibly crossed over to Catholicism or Judaism. Incidentally btw, how come there are no Buddhist terrorist, and if there were, would that spell the end?

I guess it's okay to be agreeable and just be dirt poor, after all, you have many different lifetimes. I once watched this movie "Defending Your Life" with Albert Brooks. In it there was this museum of past life's - how much stench can one person live through,, and then later with a big brain eat as though it was a delicacy. ( believe me, it's not something I would like to know)

Peace!

There is lots of Zionist warmongering going on with our tax dollars and working class lives.

Biden is part and parcel to it.

12 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

There is lots of Zionist warmongering going on with our tax dollars and working class lives.

Biden is part and parcel to it.

I think Israel the land, is the land. Jewish people have been persecuted throughout history every other place on Earth. A lot of people who actually live in Israel are against BB Netanyahu to be sure. The problem is endless proxy wars where other ME countries assist to muck up any true peace. There is also a wrongful take over of lands on the West Bank, which btw is aided with US dollars. But that does not mean the US should not support Israel. We should. 

I have Palestinian friends who are catholic, who just want peace. Some place for people to live together would be a qualified great thing in that region, is what I hope for. 

So you need experts who understand the conflicts and the history to help regarding US policy. I'm sure a lot of Jewish folks who are actually US citizens would help in the effort. 

I don't want a propaganda effort, rather, what is needed is agreement on both sides. We need to give more money to the Palestinians for economic reasons. We need to make sure Hamas 

stops the nonsense. We need to say, Iran, stop the bull. We need to work with Saudi Arabia towards human rights in the region. 

The biggest issue now is Syria, and all suffering, all the immigrants, ordinary people fleeing who just want to have a chance at a decent life. 

The US as a country can do a lot better regarding Asylum seekers. The US should be working big time towards climate change and brokering peace - like never before.

Don't blame Israel. Because we can only control what we do.

Peace!