SBED

The Dumb Demcrat's Don't Understand they will never take my GUNS!

5 minutes ago, SBED said:

Are you talking about your penis?

This is Peewee Herman logic.  We know what you are, but what am I? How old are you? six? seven?

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is Peewee Herman logic.  We know what you are, but what am I? How old are you? six? seven?

How is your rotten radiated prostate?

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

Well, take good aim, because your clip will have a limited number of rounds in it. Mandated by LAW. 

One: that you don't know the difference between a "clip" and a "mag" clearly illustrates your ignorance and how devoid of credibility you are.

Two: An amoral, unconstitutional law has no validity and I have no duty to follow it.

Three: I've got plenty of full capacity mags, and you won't get them either.

3 hours ago, evince said:

it will be professionals better trained and armed than you

LOL!  Moron, I used to instruct professionals.

3 hours ago, evince said:

if its death you want 

you will receive it quickly

But not before I end as many posturing little worms like you as I can.

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Keep your guns.

I intend to.

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Just don't shoot innocent people with them.  

Tell the gun haters that.  They want to see all those who dare think differently from them murdered.

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

You are young, dumb, and full of come.  (Sorry to so crass).

You are quite obviously 'Officer Material'.

If you are not an Officer...…….then I am giving you an order.                      Get off your g/damn dead-ass.  

Go......and apply for OCS.

My country needs good sumbitches like you.     And we need them...….at the top of the 

food chain.     Are we clear, soldier??               👮‍♂️.                                                           😇.

LOL!  Taipan, I been too old to be "Officer Material" since nigh unto forever...

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I think most know that nobody is coming for their guns but they like to believe that they are. They would love a good old fashioned gun battle but are too cowardly to admit it out in the open. 

Having been in a "good old fashioned gun battle" I can honestly say if I never have to do it again it'll be too soon.   But I won't shy away if it becomes necessary either.

Just now, Spartan said:

Having been in a "good old fashioned gun battle" I can honestly say if I never have to do it again it'll be too soon.   But I won't shy away if it becomes necessary either.

You are not included in this comment of mine. 

On 1/9/2020 at 8:18 PM, SBED said:

The Dumb Demcrat's Don't Understand they will never take my GUNS!

63b4afea-a4f1-4035-ab61-f042e45f5ccc_1.f

s-52b70df2ce74f3e9875b01c59e8da193223ddd

"IT'S ALWAYS FUN.....'TIL SOMEONE LOSES AN EYE!!!!"

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The big problem is that guns outlive people. They get lost, they get stolen, they are inherited by careless, stupid and malicious people.

The more guns exist in a population, the more likely it is that people will get shot.

Name one thing in existence you are not more likely to die from just by it existing in greater quantity.

If people want to own a gun it doesn't effect you.

39 minutes ago, Spartan said:

An amoral, unconstitutional law has no validity and I have no duty to follow it.

The prisons are full of people who say the same thing, as they rattle their tin cups against their cage screaming "Let me outta here!"

41 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I've got plenty of full capacity mags, and you won't get them either.

Just hand them over now if you know what's good for you.

6 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The prisons are full of people who say the same thing, as they rattle their tin cups against their cage screaming "Let me outta here!"

No prisons are full of blacks 

Pretty much blacks.

6 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Nah.

Just now, kfools said:

No prisons are full of blacks 

Pretty much blacks.

Fact check.

Black males make up 35.4 percent of the jail and prison population — even though they make up less than 10 percent of the overall U.S population. Four percent of U.S. black males were in jail or prison last year, compared to 1.7 percent of Hispanic males and .7 percent of white males.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Fact check.

Black males make up 35.4 percent of the jail and prison population — even though they make up less than 10 percent of the overall U.S population. Four percent of U.S. black males were in jail or prison last year, compared to 1.7 percent of Hispanic males and .7 percent of white males.

white males 32%, and Hispanic males 22%. 

So mostly blacks then? Like I said?

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

People own guns primarily to safeguard their Constitutional rights against fascist, deviant perverts who want to trash them  AND THE CONSTITUTION itself, to turn folks into sheeples zombies with no free-will of their own.

Just look at Europe  .  .  .  a bunch of faggots can't even pick a banana without their govvie telling them what curve it has to have to be good for them !

My guns are my guaranty against you and your ilk !

Patriot will never voluntarily distance themselves from thei guns and you liberal parasites need to make sure push doesn't come to shove  ONCE AGAIN !

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

And this nation was founded by people who said the same thing.

Molon Labe.

94080ed264f6d799547bd00f897ce298.jpg?w=1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

You are not included in this comment of mine. 

Apologies.

16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why is poor sole so worried about humans becoming extinct? Every day there are more humans, not fewer. He should worry more about white rhinos,  spotted owls and snail darters.

Denial creates protacted eternal misery among the living of one's time only being alive now as occupying space here conception to dead, instinctively navigating intellectual diversions historically induced by those loathing life as it naturally occurs currently alive.

Choices to understand the only way life exists and choices to believe anything else is possible, You will destroy actual existence to prove existing exceeds being here as ancestrally positioned.

the compounding simplicity of what one is compared to who people think they should have been from now on and what is right and wrong on each side of the constant misdirection done one generation after another to the point great grandparents, grandparents, parents, last generated reproductive replacements are behaving the same way, ignoring now is eternity as you intellectually refuse to accept anything not defined by logistical time relativity 24/7.

alphabets to syllables, into symbolism over substance vocabulary used ancestrally. The how and why each character of what, where, when, who was practicing social self deception historically into current homo sapien behavior being spaced apart now per person occupying space at the same time.

15 hours ago, kfools said:

Almost every problem in the United States is more pressing than guns.

I really disagree with that.  When a doctor removes a bullet from a child, are you not disgusted?  

4 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I really disagree with that.  When a doctor removes a bullet from a child, are you not disgusted?  

When a Government murders Millions of children... are you not disturbed?

DZI9vtmWsAAh33l.jpg&sp=8d2802f8c8a708816

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire
by people who don't even know that fire is hot."

- George Orwell -

14 hours ago, kfools said:

white males 32%, and Hispanic males 22%. 

So mostly blacks then? Like I said?

The big statistic keeps getting looked over.  The majority of incarcerated folks are men.    The majority of violent acts are by men.  200 mass shooters were profiled, 4 were women.  

If you argue skin color, you can't ignore gender. 

8 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

There are more pressing problems. To be honest.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:55 PM, Spartan said:

Apologies.

We disagree on most things but that does not mean that we are not civil. On this topic, your contributions are unique, detailed, and somewhat necessary.