Jump to content
Old Mack

 joselowe: Why doesnt hardly any black women date white men?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I do not “shun” people. Im not amish. 

 

Well other people do because I refuse to eat their cyber cheese.

 

I have been posting on message boards 25 years now and know the cyber deal !

 

 

BTW: I don't need a date...I have one in the other room;

 

My love she speaks like silence
Without ideals or violence
She doesn't have to say she's faithful
Yet she's true, like ice, like fire
People carry roses and make promises by the hours
My love she laughs like the flowers
Valentines can't buy her

 

 

51c8509c-1c54-4e83-bd92-54e281e7f052_zps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Old Mack said:

BTW: I don't need a date...I have one in the other room;

 

51c8509c-1c54-4e83-bd92-54e281e7f052_zps

Dude. Why would you post her here? 
#fail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Dude. Why would you post her here? 

 

Because I am bipolar, like me she doesn't give a FK and we want to become a meme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Eopolitic saod:

 

Ive noticed on LSA that a font will start a thread based on the generalizations of their family and friends and try to paint a wide brush of a whole race according to their small circle. Expand your circle. Not trying to be rude but I think it's pretty common now, depending on where you live to see black women with white men.

 

It's not some far fetched idea like some on here would have you to believe. Many black woman, myself included, are open to dating outside of their own race. Actually, as a lesbian, I think it's harder to find a another childless black lesbian so I keep my options open to dating outside my race for that reason.

 

WickedBeaut said:

 

 Well, most of the ones I have met aren't socially aware. They won't address racial issues without making me want to punch them in the face.. Or some just see me as a fetish. I don't like that. They'll be like "I've always wanted a curvy beautiful black woman with great skin!" Huh?

I just am more naturally attracted to black men. I think some Asian & Latino men are sexy.. I just have no interest in most white guys. Not to be rude, just don't find a lot of them attractive.

 

P-5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 6:25 PM, CrimeaRiver said:

She looks Russian - Slavic features.  Attractive middle aged lady

 

Off the top of my head I'm not sure where Lab Rat's ancestors are from. She's all into it and doing a family tree...traced one family member back to a 1600's street address in Switzerland.

 

Anyhow (long time ago) her father's family traveled back and forth from Nova Scotia / Massachusetts and there were like no birth certificates / sloppy record keeping.  So it got to the point where they were told that had to pick whether they were American or Canadian citizens and establish residency. (forget by what country / GOV agency)

 

In this day and age...that is so weird to me; a real case of the GOV getting out of the way.

 

Today they would need 10 lawyers with 3 assistance's each to fill boxes of paperwork, a equal opportunity specialist, a environmental impact study and a committee to analyze the findings before submitting it to the Governors Human Resources office to approve the findings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Off the top of my head I'm not sure where Lab Rat's ancestors are from. She's all into it and doing a family tree...traced one family member back to a 1600's street address in Switzerland.

 

Anyhow (long time ago) her father's family traveled back and forth from Nova Scotia / Massachusetts and there were like no birth certificates / sloppy record keeping.  So it got to the point where they were told that had to pick whether they were American or Canadian citizens and establish residency. (forget by what country / GOV agency)

 

In this day and age...that is so weird to me; a real case of the GOV getting out of the way.

 

Today they would need 10 lawyers with 3 assistance's each to fill boxes of paperwork, a equal opportunity specialist, a environmental impact study and a committee to analyze the findings before submitting it to the Governors Human Resources office to approve the findings. 

Well, shes cute....carry on :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well, shes cute....carry on.

 

Yeah she is BUT she's still a bitch & HO !

 

She could start a fight in a empty room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Yeah she is BUT she's still a bitch & HO !

 

She could start a fight in a empty room.

Translation:  shes an animal in bed :lol: Be thankful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Translation:  shes an animal in bed.

 

She was a animal in bed until the time I called her a bitch & HO.

 

She replied....It doesn't matter anymore;  I got my hooks in you now.  (picture her making craw gestures with her hands)

 

From that day in things were different BUT at least she isn't a mud duck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lanacane said:

 

When you find the right person, it just works. You won't have to rationalize why or why not with all these outdated stereotypes.

Privilege and fetishism are real issues that people should actively be on the lookout for. Otherwise, I'm always curious when people behave as if monoracial relationships equal 'happily ever after' when we obviously all know that's not true.  I'm getting married to a nice Swede-American. I'm happy, things are going great: finances, sexual compatibility, emotional communication, spirituality, honesty, all that.

 

Saucy said:

 

 It's b/c black women are LOYAL to black men unlike most black men. I didn't say all black men either. What's funny is that white men that like black women like natural looking black women. As in no diaper bootie injections, pounds of makeup, you don't have to have 20 inches of long hair, etc.

 

dollparts said:

 

 Requoted for emphasis, I refuse to worship any man.

 

P6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sunfall said:

 

Well after this week i learned well probably already knew i wouldn't date a white guy anytime soon,between the low key racist/stereotypical jokes and the i've had more oppression/racist experiences then you and the fetish of black women. No thanks...(im sure their are nice white guys but for now nope)

 

Hibaaq said:

 

Their lack of diversity insight is a turn-off. 

 

Sweet Apples said:

 

idk but a white guy was just sending me hella flirts last night soo...... 

 

P6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, harryramar said:

Old Mack don’t like him some colored folk.

 

I wish someone would tell hateful harry I'm just reposting other peoples words and quite frankly some of it sounds pretty racist.

 

saucy said:

 

It's b/c black women are LOYAL to black men unlike most black men. I didn't say all black men either. What's funny is that white men that like black women like natural looking black women. As in no diaper bootie injections, pounds of makeup, you don't have to have 20 inches of long hair, etc.

 

LaKesha said: 

 

Which body building forum do you go to? I am interested in dating outside my race. 

 

Bianacolum said:

 

Regarding the bold, that's really the crux of the issue for the most part. On a related note, most of the comments seem to allude to white Americans and/or Nordic and Anglo types; but whites are a pretty large group, which includes those from Latin America, Mediterranean countries, etc, so just because a guy isn't "pink" with straight hair and can tan when the weather's nice, doesn't mean his culture, worldview, behavior, and privilege is less problematic.

 

P-6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

relbelshotlady said:

 

I saw one white guy and told him he looks good for a white boy but i won't date them because i'm not attracted to them. They smell like bologna and *******. They have stringy hair like straw and no lips.

 

ThePRgirl said 

 

Black women are encouraged to date within our race because it's a patriarchal play by black men to keep us on a leash. And it's not just in our race; women of all races (yes, even white) are shamed for dating and marrying interracially

i think the difference is Black women have so many other layers on top of this patriarchal BS (Eurocentric beauty standards, generational memory, etc) that we just don't do it. It's honestly a shame too, black women are wonderful partners and mothers.

 

P6
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tara S said:

 

If I were to find a white guy who liked the things I did and didn't feel white entitlement, I mostly likely wouldn't be attracted to him. White men (as in WASP/Not mixed) imo are too effeminate. I don't find pale sick and eyes/hair attractive. It looks sickly/ashy to me.

 

pamplemousse said:

 

They just are not attractive. I am also always shocked at how much older they look compared to black folks that are the same age as them. I don't understand how any woman of color would want to date one. 

 

seed said:

 

 For what? I have no desire to see a white man naked.

 

P7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valeria621 said:

 

I'm shocked at the loyalty to BM in this thread by BW. I don't understand how the math works in this equation. 9 out of 10 Black men that I see are NOT with sisters. Sooooo if we only prefer them and 90% of BM prefer Other, how does that work?

 

No Angel said:

 

 Even if I were to get past their privilege, odor, and basic looks, I just can't imagine a pink penis entering my temple.

No matter how much they pretend, their racism dies harrrrrd. My ex was half white and grew up around his white side but identified as black. I was hesitant at first but grew to love his family as my own. When His white mother died his white family basically left him and his young sisters to fend for themselves.

 

 

Bianacolum said: 

 

The above is quite valid. Additionally, there's the issue of non-Black males being threatened (subconsciously or otherwise) by Black men. The latter often compels BW to expend an inordinate amount of time and energy convincing their non-Black partners that they (NBM) are "enough." This insecurity, coupled with a lack of spiritual compatibility, often turns most BW off from the word go.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Valeria621 said:

 

I'm shocked at the loyalty to BM in this thread by BW. I don't understand how the math works in this equation. 9 out of 10 Black men that I see are NOT with sisters. Sooooo if we only prefer them and 90% of BM prefer Other, how does that work?

 

No Angel said:

 

 Even if I were to get past their privilege, odor, and basic looks, I just can't imagine a pink penis entering my temple.

No matter how much they pretend, their racism dies harrrrrd. My ex was half white and grew up around his white side but identified as black. I was hesitant at first but grew to love his family as my own. When His white mother died his white family basically left him and his young sisters to fend for themselves.

 

 

Bianacolum said: 

 

The above is quite valid. Additionally, there's the issue of non-Black males being threatened (subconsciously or otherwise) by Black men. The latter often compels BW to expend an inordinate amount of time and energy convincing their non-Black partners that they (NBM) are "enough." This insecurity, coupled with a lack of spiritual compatibility, often turns most BW off from the word go.

 

Where are these quotes from? 
sorry, but this has a strange feel to it. 
and that’s saying something here on the NHB forum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once you realize that this is about culture, not skin color , you will finally get it it. 
when I say “get it” I mean understand it. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Where are these quotes from? 
sorry, but this has a strange feel to it. 
and that’s saying something here on the NHB forum 

 

I am just reposting the quotes to show the ultraliberals how racist black women are.

 

BUT really...it is not a accurate portal...since only fruitcake militant bitches & HOes would take the time to post this BS.

 

 

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/why-doesnt-hardly-any-black-women-date-white-men.895542/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Old Mack said:

 

I am just reposting the quotes to show the ultraliberals how racist black women are.

 

BUT really...it is not a accurate portal...since only fruitcake militant bitches & HOes would take the time to post this BS.

 

 

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/why-doesnt-hardly-any-black-women-date-white-men.895542/

 

 

But wait.. you reposted it.. correct? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

But wait.. you reposted it.. correct? 

 

There is the link it is come'n from and if you haven't noticed by now I like posting to serial threads.

 

I have like 28 pages of material here !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Old Mack do you really care about this subject matter? 
shedding light onto a gray area that has lackluster interest only makes you seem as if you have jungle fever . 
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

 

There is the link it is come'n from and if you haven't noticed by now I like posting to serial threads.

 

I have like 28 pages of material here !

But why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

But wait.. you reposted it.. correct? 

It is utterly absurd to suggest that  ALL or even MOST Black women  have the same attitude about White men.

Most women have an attitude about SPECIFIC men, not an entire race of men.

Watch Spike Lee's film "Jungle Fever", and you might have a better idea of the matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...