joselowe: Why doesnt hardly any black women date white men?

Serious non judgemental question.

I know a ton of white guys that love black women but most black girls I know are against the idea if dating a white guy. I was on bodybuilding forum and saw lots of threads of white men lusting over black girls, but stating that black girls won't date white guys.

Even in my family when white men flirt with my mother and aunts they pay them 0 attention. I also see this all the time here in the dmv area.

It seems like a lot if black men are more open to dating outside their race.

Just curious why? And no need to respond with a rude answer!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dating a black woman... is never having to find the house key.  

Black woman can , and usually are very aggressive . Who wants that? 

whewwwww.......... by the way like the avatar 

i was married to a black chick. and dated 2 others. it ain't like that. wanna know the difference? when a white guy dates or falls in love outside his race?

he's not thinking about race. he just likes or loves THE GIRL. i didn't even consider my ex-wife a colored girl. her race had nothing to do with it. i just loved the girl.

but black guys with white girls? that's different. there's a whole different psychological thing going on there. the white girl that gets with a black man has self-esteem

issues. she's generally fat or dumpy or has "daddy issues". like she hates her dad. and the black man who specifically dates white girls? he has the same self esteem

issues, also. he sees the dumpy white chick as some kind of...."chattel"...kind of like a prize he can show off. like a stupid pet. 

and that's the way it is.

3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I know a ton of white guys that love black women but most black girls I know are against the idea if dating a white guy. I was on bodybuilding forum and saw lots of threads of white men lusting over black girls, but stating that black girls won't date white guys.

Even in my family when white men flirt with my mother and aunts they pay them 0 attention. I also see this all the time here in the dmv area.

The quality of white dudes who after black women is poor for the most part. No wonder they aren't interested.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

The quality of white dudes who after black women is poor for the most part. No wonder they aren't interested.

oh. she was beautiful. lol. and i've been with over hundred women or so. and i only f*cked ugly ones for sport. 

but when i laid my eyes upon thrash? all i thought was.....that girl gonna have my baby......lol. that how pretty she was to me.

didn't matter what color she was. that was just my smile. lol. know what i mean?

2 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

oh. she was beautiful. lol. and i've been with over hundred women or so. and i only f*cked ugly ones for sport. 

but when i laid my eyes upon thrash? all i thought was.....that girl gonna have my baby......lol. that how pretty she was to me.

didn't matter what color she was. that was just my smile. lol. know what i mean?

Like I said. For the most part. There are always outliers.

Flamboyant:  They are okay, I mean I'm sure there are some nice ones who are open minded and aren't racist, but I'm not gonna go out of my way and date every white guy that comes up to me. I'm just speaking for me and say that I'm not really looking for anyone right now, I have to take care of myself for now.

orginalwharris: 

I can't speak for all Black women, but for me there is nothing like Black men. There are some white men that I find attractive, but not to the point where I want to date them. I don't knock those who do date them, though.

Madame Foster:

They're kind of annoying and most of them are funny looking about the face. Plus pasty White chests disturb me.

10 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Your lingo reminds me of the black shoe-shine boy downtown.

It's not my lingo stupid...it is Black women who responded to joselowe thread !

evanolle:

Idk why people are always bothered about the exclusivity when it comes to blacknpeople ... I've seen Indians and Asians etc happily talk about how they only date their own and no one has an issue with that.

AlexaBrin:

I can find white men attractive; I think it's ridiculous to say an ENTIRE race of people is ugly but I find men of color esp Black men much more appealing. Pale skin sorta freaks me out. 9 times out of 10 if I'm attracted to a white man, his features are "dark"

Besides, the whole race thing is an issue. I don't care what anyone thinks, MOST white people esp white men are racist. They might not be overt about it but racism is a system and by virtue of an individual being white, their life has more value than mine. No ma'am. I don't even want to begin to navigate a relationship with that type of baggage. If I took the chance, I'm 99.9% sure I'd be unhappy due to the many arguments we'd have. It's not worth it.

I want little chocolate drop babies.

Lalah:

Its not about the skin color. There is a even difference between light skin blacks and mixed people.

32 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Your lingo reminds me of the black shoe-shine boy downtown.

what do you think about them? a serious question. because downtown indianapolis is like a very "liberal" area. but i take my kid there

sometimes for the nice ethnic restaurants or to buy her dresses. but it flips my mind when i see that. like in the "city market" building

or one place in the swanky liberal circle centre mall. they'll have those black "shoe-shine boys". and they wear bow ties and suits and be down on

their knees shining what i would call "corporate men" shoes. and it really flips my lid when i watch it. because people call ME a "racist" just because

i'm silly and right wing and talk $hit. but watching this scene actually makes me a bit uncomfortable. lol. and this is the part of town that is SO democratic

party and so "woke" and I AM the one feeling uncomfortable with it. it's like my kid is mixed and i'm just dragging her away from it so she don't see it. lol

it's weird to me. and this is the "woke" part of town. that $hit don't happen in the "trump supporting" areas of indy. 

True Artist:

My biggest impediment has always been the idea of bringing children into a racist ass family. Some hillbilly looking down on MY baby because of skin color makes me see red.

Louisa: 

Notice it is only black people that wonder why. Other races are proud and love dating and building their own culture. Hebrews were enslaved too, now look at them. Yet for some reason, black people are mentally f---ked up. I would love a nice, successful bm, but with the many issues, whenever I think of the future I think of interracial marriage and family. I will not settle like other bw.

DillaryClinton:

Do people ask whitey why he hardly dates black women?

Image result for girl

zephyr:

No one should date white guys, including white women, it's not good for your well being.

AlxeBrin:

It's really freaking sad. White supremacy messed us up. Several of the women expressed feeling upset because no matter how "woke" you think you are, you can still fall victim to things you don't even notice and internalize it.

DA BADDESTTTTTT PUTA:

Because we acquire more substance, and know they can't personally identify with ourselves. At least, that's why I won't seriously date the pink men.

22 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Cause most black woman are ugly and consumers not producers, no white man wants it.

SuglarPlum:

Why it gotta be a white man? There are other types of men.

Please stop generalizing black women. We all come from different cultures and upbringing. Some of us don't believe in the all mighty black cock. Majority of my friends and family think the same . I don't need to make stupid thread about it. This thread reminds me of craigslist rants and rave post circa 2002. Ugh!

PrincesFox:

I'm not attracted to white guys so yeah I pay them complete dust. The only ones that seem to want to converse with me are the old ones while I'm working. I did have a white bf for a few years when I was younger but that was a complete fluke.

calenena:

Just saying I don't get hating the pairing and claiming it's anti black yet loving the offspring. Sometimes the offspring is considered the epitome of blackness or black excellence. You have your black activist in Jessie Williams or Obama being the first black president. Loving Bob Marley as a black man. Considering both parents who were partially made by whites and say they are black and made a black child-Zoe.

8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

somehow, I don't think this is really a problem worthy of an entire thread

So true. Let's talk about me