John Baldessari, radically influentially artist, dies at 88

5 hours ago, leftwinger said:

John Baldessari, a gentle giant of Conceptual art whose irreverent questions about the nature of art brought him international acclaim and shaped a generation of younger talent, has died. He was 88.

John Baldessari

https://www.latimes.com/obituaries/story/2020-01-05/john-baldessari-dead

landscapes? really? this is what he did? i mean...nice landscapes, i guess. and i'm actually not trying to be an argumentative prick here. ok?

i like art and literature and music and $hit. but if what's behind him is a representation of his "art"? how is he considered "radically influential"?

19 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

landscapes? really? this is what he did? i mean...nice landscapes, i guess. and i'm actually not trying to be an argumentative prick here. ok?

i like art and literature and music and $hit. but if what's behind him is a representation of his "art"? how is he considered "radically influential"?

Artists are the only people i know that can haphazardly throw paint everywhere on a canvas in 4 seconds, and then get people to believe its a masterpiece.  

4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Artists are the only people i know that can haphazardly throw paint everywhere on a canvas in 4 seconds, and then get people to believe its a masterpiece.  

well...it appears from his work, he was more of a photographer. which....they're not bad photographs. and to be honest? even on canvass or digital canvass art?

or whatever...i've seen things that "draw the eye" creatively that might seem "simpleton" or dumb from other people's perspective. art is really just conveying the soul

into idolatry, actually. it will either be reactionary or it won't. but all i see in this man's work is "decent photographs". i don't see anything extraordinary or reactionary,

and definitely not "Radically influential" in them. 

1 hour ago, lewstherin said:

well...it appears from his work, he was more of a photographer. which....they're not bad photographs. and to be honest? even on canvass or digital canvass art?

or whatever...i've seen things that "draw the eye" creatively that might seem "simpleton" or dumb from other people's perspective. art is really just conveying the soul

into idolatry, actually. it will either be reactionary or it won't. but all i see in this man's work is "decent photographs". i don't see anything extraordinary or reactionary,

and definitely not "Radically influential" in them. 

I dated this girl in college who was a painter. She did abstract painting.  Another term for lazy painting.  She literally sprinkled different color paint on the canvas and then mixed it in with her brush unitl the whole canvas was covered. I asked "what the fuck is that supposed to be?" She replied "its an abstract. You dont have the eye or the soul to see it." My God.  we didnt last long. We dated a month and the most i ever got from her was  blowjobs.  I painted the inside of her mouth with an abstract goo. 

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I dated this girl in college who was a painter. She did abstract painting.  Another term for lazy painting.  She literally sprinkled different color paint on the canvas and then mixed it in with her brush unitl the whole canvas was covered. I asked "what the fuck is that supposed to be?" She replied "its an abstract. You dont have the eye or the soul to see it." My God.  we didnt last long. We dated a month and the most i ever got from her was  blowjobs.  I painted the inside of her mouth with an abstract goo. 

i personally would have shot my cum into her paints. made her spit it out her mouth into the blues and indigo and blacks to add some more depth to her next work.

7 hours ago, leftwinger said:

John Baldessari, a gentle giant of Conceptual art whose irreverent questions about the nature of art brought him international acclaim and shaped a generation of younger talent, has died. He was 88.

John Baldessari

https://www.latimes.com/obituaries/story/2020-01-05/john-baldessari-dead

until this thread, I never heard of this guy.

17 minutes ago, sole result said:

until this thread, I never heard of this guy.

oh no. you can't get away with that. you have to perform your own artistic linguistics while saying that. i really can't imitate your art, but

it should be something like....

his realms of stylistic approach to vague concepts of interpretation are unknown to the quantitive  symbolic nature of his commercial endeavors

or something like that.

19 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

oh no. you can't get away with that. you have to perform your own artistic linguistics while saying that. i really can't imitate your art, but

it should be something like....

his realms of stylistic approach to vague concepts of interpretation are unknown to the quantitive  symbolic nature of his commercial endeavors

or something like that.

not even close, you didn't bash relative time logistics used against everyone serving idealists cradle to grave regardless the social franchise of identity politics, character counts, and ancestral position doesn't matter but the ideas have to be acted out as ancestrally positioned from now on or else.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

not even close, you didn't bash relative time logistics used against everyone serving idealists cradle to grave regardless the social franchise of identity politics, character counts, and ancestral position doesn't matter but the ideas have to be acted out as ancestrally positioned from now on or else.

lol. yeah. that's what i'm talking about. you bring semantics to a level of art i can't even come close to. i'd actually enjoy having a beer with you.

5 hours ago, lewstherin said:

lol. yeah. that's what i'm talking about. you bring semantics to a level of art i can't even come close to. i'd actually enjoy having a beer with you.

What semantics? Semantics are used to avoid discussing life as it actually exists in plain sight. The art of making everyone ignore the one thing that stops governing by doubt regardless the ideology based on living is larger than the reproductions present at the same time.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

What semantics? Semantics are used to avoid discussing life as it actually exists in plain sight. The art of making everyone ignore the one thing that stops governing by doubt regardless the ideology based on living is larger than the reproductions present at the same time.

nothing is in "plain sight". most define reality by what they think are related to the 5 senses. but of course...even lesser animals have senses

such as sonar and radar which adapt to their own singular perspective. the lobster actually has no "death gene", but that doesn't make it immortal. 

it can be murdered, even if it murders itself.

17 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

nothing is in "plain sight". most define reality by what they think are related to the 5 senses. but of course...even lesser animals have senses

such as sonar and radar which adapt to their own singular perspective. the lobster actually has no "death gene", but that doesn't make it immortal. 

it can be murdered, even if it murders itself.

Everything is in radius of plain sight even if the substance is unseen. When perpetual balancing exists universally here there is no room for nothing at all between contracting combinations of molecular characteristics and the objects kinetically existing at the same time expanding details never duplicated as arrived so far.  Everyone looks at life in waves and it only exists in pulses from now on.

Finite matter making infinite combinations is inversion and conversion between inorganic erosion and organic decomposition of content changing shape and form fporming the shapes never the same details twice now as universally positioned so far.  Aging without ever existing beyond the moment here.  There is your cycles contained between contrcting results and expanding details working the same way regardless universal point of displacement now.

Inorganic is universal, organic is limited to this atmosphere.  My alphabet in substance is the chemical periodic table of molecular characteristics estimated to have 120 between gaseous, liquid, mineral structure and humans have only identified 118 that make up this planetary position always change details now.

You won't imagine life limited to now but accept the ideas the universe is ever expanding without limitations.  Not my fault you gave away your self awareness as one of a kind to fit in a group think reality of world orders by context over content methodologies at training each added lifetime to stick to the script mentality academica;lly, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, philosophiclaly, psychologically, historically punishing those that won't comply and those that persuade those that do to destroy honesty regardless the group thing geographical area serving notions of global importants and national pride at never getting caught misleading ancestries for generations.

The eternal doubt stops here now before humans fulfill their intellectual destiny of our way or no way anyone gets to understand kinetic self evident existing when defending hypothetical standards from now on, or until the species doesn't exist anymore.

Not a question of if, but when.  Adds are 50/50 it will be in the next 3 generations one way or another and don't forget, there are 4 generations simultaneously here.

Want to play 6 degrees of separation?

conception to birth, born, parenting or not, becoming a grandparent or not, becoming a great grandparent or not, decomposition. <in plain sight.

8 hours ago, lewstherin said:

Lots of work of work to look at. do you know how to use google?

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

Everything is in radius of plain sight even if the substance is unseen. When perpetual balancing exists universally here there is no room for nothing at all between contracting combinations of molecular characteristics and the objects kinetically existing at the same time expanding details never duplicated as arrived so far.  Everyone looks at life in waves and it only exists in pulses from now on.

Finite matter making infinite combinations is inversion and conversion between inorganic erosion and organic decomposition of content changing shape and form fporming the shapes never the same details twice now as universally positioned so far.  Aging without ever existing beyond the moment here.  There is your cycles contained between contrcting results and expanding details working the same way regardless universal point of displacement now.

Inorganic is universal, organic is limited to this atmosphere.  My alphabet in substance is the chemical periodic table of molecular characteristics estimated to have 120 between gaseous, liquid, mineral structure and humans have only identified 118 that make up this planetary position always change details now.

You won't imagine life limited to now but accept the ideas the universe is ever expanding without limitations.  Not my fault you gave away your self awareness as one of a kind to fit in a group think reality of world orders by context over content methodologies at training each added lifetime to stick to the script mentality academica;lly, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, philosophiclaly, psychologically, historically punishing those that won't comply and those that persuade those that do to destroy honesty regardless the group thing geographical area serving notions of global importants and national pride at never getting caught misleading ancestries for generations.

The eternal doubt stops here now before humans fulfill their intellectual destiny of our way or no way anyone gets to understand kinetic self evident existing when defending hypothetical standards from now on, or until the species doesn't exist anymore.

Not a question of if, but when.  Adds are 50/50 it will be in the next 3 generations one way or another and don't forget, there are 4 generations simultaneously here.

yeah. i've read Jung. i actually have a lot of belief in his synchronicity theory. but what you're saying here is that you refute the alchemists? i mean as far as the organic and inorganic?

or you agree with them? lol. i'm sorry. i'm a bit drunk, so i'm not deciphering you as well as i might otherwise.

13 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

yeah. i've read Jung. i actually have a lot of belief in his synchronicity theory. but what you're saying here is that you refute the alchemists? i mean as far as the organic and inorganic?

or you agree with them? lol. i'm sorry. i'm a bit drunk, so i'm not deciphering you as well as i might otherwise.

denial justified by rational excuses of serving ideologies rather than understanding your exact position being eternally separated now within the moment here the planet rotates, moon orbits, both revolve around the star at this position all the time its here and your never the same details twice compounding since conceived same as all other lifetimes regardless plant, animal, prdator, prey, male, female, asexual means of reproducing replacements from now on or not any more again.

Eternity is a physical point of keeping living eternally sorted apart now and reproduction is the means, methods, motives, opportunities, generating intellectual madness, mayhem, misery ancestrally/historically pretending nobody can explain what eternity is as presently taking place arguing 24/7 mantra serving idealists taking advantage of the conflicting interpretations about being alive at the same time all the time.

17 minutes ago, sole result said:

denial justified by rational excuses of serving ideologies rather than understanding your exact position being eternally separated now within the moment here the planet rotates, moon orbits, both revolve around the star at this position all the time its here and your never the same details twice compounding since conceived same as all other lifetimes regardless plant, animal, prdator, prey, male, female, asexual means of reproducing replacements from now on or not any more again.

Eternity is a physical point of keeping lifving eternally sorted apart now and reproduction is the means, methods, motives, opportunities, generating intellectual madness, mayhem, misery ancestrally/historically pretending nobody can explain what eternity is as presently taking place arguing 24/7 mantra serving idealists taking advantage of the conflicting interpretations about being alive at the same time all the time.

but are you saying that if our "star"..the sun...supernovas...that eternity no longer exists for all it brought organic existence to?

5 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

but are you saying that if our "star"..the sun...supernovas...that eternity no longer exists for all it brought organic existence to?

Eternity is the point containing all that eternally is separated into specific compoudning details changing the results of everything established so far as eternally sorting apart now or you wouldn't be an individual form of life as you behave currently denying now is physical point of being eternally spearated never the same compoudning details reached in your time of co-existing since conceived.

The simplicity of the "whole is equal to the total sum of all its individual parts populating the atmosphere so far per species still represented ancestrally."

Society can make life easier without making it so complicated nobody wants to remember their conception to birth way of being equally created now.  

Simple compounding results where details are never a duplicated total sum from now on..The kinetic how and why each detail of what, where, when, who was or is part of the total sum universally here.

My big picture doesn't exclude others by ideologies denouncing life is eternally sorted apart naturally as present. Your never accepts your ideas are less than accurate and all the facts you need to justify your system of mob rule.