US military confirms terror attack on US base in Kenya

Image result for US military confirms terror attack on US base in Kenya "

And so it begins...

If you attack one Muzzie, you attack them all. These people are nutjobs. But dangerous nutjobs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-military-confirms-terror-attack-on-us-base-in-kenya/ar-BBYCPUn?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

The U.S. military has confirmed that there has been a terror attack on a military base in Kenya that houses U.S. military personnel. The Somali terror group al-Shabab has claimed responsibility for the attack that Kenyan authorities said had been repelled with four militants killed in the fighting.

“U.S. Africa Command acknowledges there was an attack at Manda Bay Airfield, Kenya and is monitoring the situation,” said U.S Army Maj. Gen. William Gayler in a statement. “Al-Shabab resorts to lies, coercion, and the exertion of force to bolster their reputation to create false headlines ...It is important to counter al-Shabab where they stand to prevent the spread of this cancer.”

The official did not provide information about any potential casualties at the Kenyan military base that has housed U.S. military personnel for years. It is unclear how many American personnel are stationed at the base that has reportedly been a site for U.S. special operations forces operating in Somalia.

The statement continued saying "the security situation at Manda Bay is fluid. Al-Shabab is a terrorist group that has repeatedly communicated an intent to attack U.S. interests. This is the same terror group that took more than 80 innocent lives in Mogadishu last week."

"Al-Shabab is a brutal terrorist organization,” said Gayler. “It is an Al-Qaeda affiliate seeking to establish a self-governed Islamic territory in East Africa, to remove Western influence and ideals from the region, and to further its jihadist agenda. U.S. presence in Africa is critically important to counter-terrorism efforts.”

Kenya Defense Forces said an attempt was made at approximately 5:30 a.m. local time this morning to breach security at Manda Air Strip and that it had successfully been stopped and the air strip was safe.

Earlier, al-Shabab had said in a statement that some of its fighters had launched “ a daring dawn raid on a U.S. naval base known as ‘Camp Simba’ in Lamu County, Kenya.”

The Al Qaeda affiliate claimed that their fighters had taken control of a portion of the base, a claim that could not be verified.

Last week al-Shabab carried out a car bomb attack in the heart of Mogadishu that killed at least 80 civilians.

About 500 U.S. troops are stationed inside Somalia assisting and advising that country’s military in its fight against the terror group.

5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

LOL. I knew something like that was coming. I hope they are not involved in any way.

Are you afraid of reprisal?

Should Al Capone be prosecuted, even if he threatened

reprisal against law enforcement?  Same principle here.

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Bad analogy. We should be concerned and ready for attempted reprisals.

Just now, drvoke said:

Bad analogy. We should be concerned and ready for attempted reprisals.

Capone was a murderer.

Soleimini was a murderer.

We don't gives passes to murderers simple because there might

be some blow-back in bringing them down.

Yes, we should be ready for reprisals. 

And they,...….should get ready......for our reprisals of their reprisals.        😎

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I believe that is the direction the MSM is heading, yes.

Obama killed Bin Laden.....

And some on the right warned about all the terror that was coming..

The terror was there before and after

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Obama killed Bin Laden.....

And some on the right warned about all the terror that was coming..

The terror was there before and after

There is a clear escalation since this general has been killed. Was it a good call? I don't know. We don't have all of the relevant intel. The only thing I ever questioned was the degree of reprisal for the killing (intended?) of one American contractor. On the surface, it seemed excessive. I could be wrong if other factors are in play.

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

There is a clear escalation since this general has been killed. Was it a good call? I don't know. We don't have all of the relevant intel. The only thing I ever questioned was the degree of reprisal for the killing (intended?) of one American contractor. On the surface, it seemed excessive. I could be wrong if other factors are in play.

If we can't defend ourselves or kill our enemies then we might as well surrender...

15 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Doing nothing is doing something. Sends a clear message to these monsters that their actions have no consequences. 

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

If we can't defend ourselves or kill our enemies then we might as well surrender...

Try to keep in mind where are troops are stationed. We call them insurgents, they call themselves freedom fighters. How would you respond to an occupying force?

Just now, drvoke said:

Try to keep in mind where are troops are stationed. We call them insurgents, they call themselves freedom fighters. How would you respond to an occupying force?

We are there trying to secure the region from Al Qaeda and ISIS...

12 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The drone that Iran shot-down 2 mos. ago, cost $222.7 million dollars.

The hi-jacking of allied shipping in the Persian Gulf cannot be tolerated.

Terror organizations like Hezbollah, Hamas, PLO, and a doz. others are financed by Iran.

We cannot allow the A/holes of Iran.....to acquire nuclear bombs. 

We must face......and face down......the nation of Iran.         🤠

38 minutes ago, Taipan said:

We cannot allow the A/holes of Iran.....to acquire nuclear bombs

Maybe we should have stayed in the Iran nuclear deal right?

Now they will get them either by developing them or more than likely buying them from Russia.

That is if they haven't already.

Way to go trump.

45 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The drone that Iran shot-down 2 mos. ago, cost $222.7 million dollars.

The hi-jacking of allied shipping in the Persian Gulf cannot be tolerated.

Terror organizations like Hezbollah, Hamas, PLO, and a doz. others are financed by Iran.

We cannot allow the A/holes of Iran.....to acquire nuclear bombs. 

We must face......and face down......the nation of Iran.         🤠

That could be true. I would love to see Iran go back to the days before the 1979 Iranian Revolution and Ruhollah Khomeini. Religion is a disease.

Image result for iranian youth 1970s "