We can dispense with questions over whether the attack that killed Soleimani was an illegal assassination as opposed to a legitimate act in the war on terrorism. The United States has been conducting such strikes for years, and President Barack Obama face

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/01/03/qassem-soleimani-donald-trump-iran-war-iraq-column/2805482001/

Donald Trump showed restraint, then resolve, in killing of Iran's Qassem Soleimani

Faced with years of Iran's escalating aggression in the Middle East, Donald Trump has been a model of restraint. Finally, Iran had gone too far.

James S. Robbins
Opinion columnist

Qassem Soleimani was a violent man who lived a violent life. The Iranian major general lived by the sword and died by the drone. Soleimani’s death was a long time coming, and it is chiefly mourned by those who are seeking a similar end.

We can dispense with questions over whether the attack that killed Soleimani was an illegal assassination as opposed to a legitimate act in the war on terrorism. The United States has been conducting such strikes for years, and President Barack Obama faced no serious pushback for using drones to prosecute the conflict.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps Quds force which Soleimani commanded was a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization, which gave its members the same status as al-Qaida, the Islamic State or any other such group. According to the Pentagon, Soleimani was actively planning attacks against American forces, something he had done many times in the past. Those politicians who question whether President Donald Trump had the legal right to conduct the strike can suggest adding it as another article of impeachment, if they dare.

43 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Obama launched 563 drone strikes in his two terms... Where were all the hair on fire leftists screaming for his head?

I have an attack drone. I refuse to register my drone. Someone, please try to take it...I am itching to push the D button on the controller.

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

Obama launched 563 drone strikes in his two terms... Where were all the hair on fire leftists screaming for his head?

This is real simple. The left’s hatred for Trump is more important than defending their own country from attack. 

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

This is real simple. The left’s hatred for Trump is more important than defending their own country from attack. 

Yup... these little a$sholes are frothing at the mouth just waiting for I ran to kill some Americans so they can say to Trump I told you so

12 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Yup... these little a$sholes are frothing at the mouth just waiting for I ran to kill some Americans so they can say to Trump I told you so

wow, here we go again. the same scumbags that said the same thing when jr invaded Iraq are back at it. hey guido, tell us how you stood up to bush jr for the troops and demanded answers for why so many died.

oh wait, guido said nothing about why the troops he loves so much died needlessly,.

yet this moral coward points fingers at us. hey greaseball...we know you by your actions, or lack thereof.

there is no excuse for you cocksuckers not asking questions other than you just didn't give a shit. 

now you want more kids to die so you can betray them while hiding behind the flag.

Just now, harryramar said:

wow, here we go again. the same scumbags that said the same thing when jr invaded Iraq are back at it. hey guido, tell us how you stood up to bush jr for the troops and demanded answers for why so many died.

oh wait, guido said nothing about why the troops he loves so much died needlessly,.

yet this moral coward points fingers at us. hey greaseball...we know you by your actions, or lack thereof.

there is no excuse for you cocksuckers not asking questions other than you just didn't give a shit. 

now you want more kids to die so you can betray them while hiding behind the flag.

Hey $hit head... I had no problem with them going in there... Saddam Hussein was a ruthless dictator and murderer of innocent people regardless that Bush was lied to by the inept deep state intelligence community the fuker had to go. And there are only two rules in war number one young men die number 2 you can't change rule number 1. You're nothing but a pussy... Thankfully for this country you and those like you I have no interest in joining the greatest military on the face of the Earth.

8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/01/03/qassem-soleimani-donald-trump-iran-war-iraq-column/2805482001/

Donald Trump showed restraint, then resolve, in killing of Iran's Qassem Soleimani

Faced with years of Iran's escalating aggression in the Middle East, Donald Trump has been a model of restraint. Finally, Iran had gone too far.

James S. Robbins
Opinion columnist

Qassem Soleimani was a violent man who lived a violent life. The Iranian major general lived by the sword and died by the drone. Soleimani’s death was a long time coming, and it is chiefly mourned by those who are seeking a similar end.

We can dispense with questions over whether the attack that killed Soleimani was an illegal assassination as opposed to a legitimate act in the war on terrorism. The United States has been conducting such strikes for years, and President Barack Obama faced no serious pushback for using drones to prosecute the conflict.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps Quds force which Soleimani commanded was a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization, which gave its members the same status as al-Qaida, the Islamic State or any other such group. According to the Pentagon, Soleimani was actively planning attacks against American forces, something he had done many times in the past. Those politicians who question whether President Donald Trump had the legal right to conduct the strike can suggest adding it as another article of impeachment, if they dare.

7 hours ago, Giujo said:

It’s pathetic how the left sides with our real enemies. 

3 hours ago, harryramar said:

Oh look the little pacifist that wasn’t.

they don’t come more dishonest than deepie the fake pacifist and mind reader🤩

Oh, look. Harry is too stupid to understand the different kinds of pacifism even though I’ve already told him self defense is a moral use of force. 

Why is harry so stupid? Drugs, alcohol, genetics? 😂

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

It’s pathetic how the left sides with our real enemies. 

If Hitler or Joe Stalin were alive today and publicly disagreed with Donald Trump all the leftist idiots on this forum and in California Oregon Washington State and Washington DC as well as places like Austin Texas and Baltimore Maryland would all band together and become card carryng dues-paying Nazis and or Russian communists or both.

13 minutes ago, Giujo said:

If Hitler or Joe Stalin were alive today and publicly disagreed with Donald Trump all the leftist idiots on this forum and in California Oregon Washington State and Washington DC as well as places like Austin Texas and Baltimore Maryland would all band together and become card carryng dues-paying Nazis and or Russian communists or both.

Yep. Their hatred for Trump and America are blinding. 

3 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

well good for barry..and why all the fuss? distraction.. notice you dont hear anything about the impeachment any more do you? co incidence.. i think not

Maybe it’ll pick up when he’s actually impeached.