bludog

The Killing Of Gen. Qassim Suleimani

5 minutes ago, laripu said:

No it is not. It is a statement about persecution. Your kind of talk encourages that kind of persecution.

That you do not see the racial superiority meaning of your own statement makes me decide that conversation with you might not be fruitful.

I can tell you that many of the rest of us are tired of being told we are inferior.

9 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

I can tell you that many of the rest of us are tired of being told we are inferior.

I can tell you that I'm tired of being told that Jewish billionaires make the government engage in war for the sake of Israel. That's a neo-Nazi conspiracy theory, which you're propagating.

18 minutes ago, laripu said:

I can tell you that I'm tired of being told that Jewish billionaires make the government engage in war for the sake of Israel. That's a neo-Nazi conspiracy theory, which you're propagating.

I have long said that it is likely the wacky religious beliefs of our leaders themselves that play the biggest role in their Zionist warmongering, and promotion of the blatant civil rights violations, and other atrocities in and around apartheid Israel, including their squatters squatting on Palestinian land.

On 1/13/2020 at 3:28 PM, WillFranklin said:

Iran wants peace but Israel wants the globe.

In this very thread you pushed this conspiracy theory. Bludog asked you for evidence. You said

On 1/13/2020 at 4:14 PM, WillFranklin said:

The  Bible.

Pretty clear. You don't really blame America's politicians. You blame Jews that your believe are controlling them. No one really believe that Trump, Obama, Bush, and Clinton are Zionists  Bush held hands with Saudis, FFS.  You're transparent.  So when you say Zionists, you mean the conspiracy theory that Jews control everything.

In both parties, and especially in Congressional intelligence committees, the people involved see Iran as a very bad actor. Israel isn't great either, especially with its current right wing government. They need to improve what happens in the West Bank for sure. (They also have a Trump-like corruption problem in Netanyahu.) But there's a world of difference between Israel, which holds elections, and has Arabs in Parliament, and Iran's abysmal human rights record.

3 minutes ago, laripu said:

In this very thread you pushed this conspiracy theory. Bludog asked you for evidence. You said

Pretty clear. You don't really blame America's politicians. You blame Jews that your believe are controlling them. No one really believe that Trump, Obama, Bush, and Clinton are Zionists  Bush held hands with Saudis, FFS.  You're transparent.  So when you say Zionists, you mean the conspiracy theory that Jews control everything.

In both parties, and especially in Congressional intelligence committees, the people involved see Iran as a very bad actor. Israel isn't great either, especially with its current right wing government. They need to improve what happens in the West Bank for sure. (They also have a Trump-like corruption problem in Netanyahu.) But there's a world of difference between Israel, which holds elections, and has Arabs in Parliament, and Iran's abysmal human rights record.

I blame all of our government leaders that both believe the Bible regardless of sect or particular type of faith, and use that as their justification, whether aloud or in secret, for their Zionist warmongering.

That includes those that believe in the flying Jewish zombie.