I have a great suggestion as to their target if the Iranians would like to retaliate for Trump taking out their leader.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, impartialobserver said:

If I was the Iranians (which i am not and do not support), I would simply cease all trade with the US and its allies. Or at least, I would do so as much as I could. Would that result in some rather stark economic conditions? Yes. However, they made this bed and have to sleep in it. 

How much trade does Iran do with the US? Not very much.

10 minutes ago, Scout said:

Anybody got any suggestions for retaliation?  :lol:

So let me see...you are trying to solicit ideas in how Iran can retaliate against the US...which is the country you live in? 

First, we retaliated, we didn't attack. They killed a US civilian. Not that you care. 

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

more violence begets more violence with each side justifying their own acts by naming the other side as evil.

That maggot terrorist has plenty of American blood on his hands.

ultraliberals don't care about that because their TDS and love for the agenda is so overwhelming.

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Also, I would ally with other Middle East nations and have them stop trade with the US. However, Iran has only themselves to blame. 

Iran is Shia and of all the other Middle Eastern countries, only Iraq has a Shia majority.

And there is no chance that the Saudis would ever boycott the US.

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How much trade does Iran do with the US? Not very much.

I would assume it is pretty negligible.   Violence is probably their only significant alternative. 

6 minutes ago, Vegas said:

So let me see...you are trying to solicit ideas in how Iran can retaliate against the US...which is the country you live in? 

First, we retaliated, we didn't attack. They killed a US civilian. Not that you care. 

That is, no doubt, what Soleimani said as he killed.  Not that you would be bright enuf to figure that out. 

4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

He was not so much a civilian as he was a "contractor"... which is what anyone else would call a mercenary.\

The US has manipulated the financial institutions so much that Iran's money is worth less than half of what it was a year ago. It has pressured the Europeans to refuse to buy Iranian oil by boycotting them.

You are a total ignoramus.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

He was not so much a civilian as he was a "contractor"... which is what anyone else would call a mercenary.\

The US has manipulated the financial institutions so much that Iran's money is worth less than half of what it was a year ago. It has pressured the Europeans to refuse to buy Iranian oil by boycotting them.

You are a total ignoramus.

He was a US civilian . You are an idiot.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

That is, no doubt, what Soleimani said as he killed.  Not that you would be bright enuf to figure that out. 

He killed one of our own. If he wants to kill other rag headed goat herders, then have at it.  Your OP proves how much you ate this country. You are literally trying to find a way to kill Americans.