New anti-American Fox show doomed to be cancelled

1AC

I don't normally watch Network TV nor do I watch cop shows but I accidentally happened to catch the first 30 seconds of the new show Deputy before I abruptly turned it off. The star of the show was in front of a review board vocally opposing the Sheriff's Department's (California don't ya know) position which cooperates with Federal immigration law enforcement agencies by actively interfering with those agencies in the performance of their lawful duties. Apparently he subsequently becomes Sheriff. 

Prediction...this show won't last a full season.

LEFTIST PROPAGANDA

Another prediction... Trump will be put over the top by the Hispanic vote... Those who understand more than most that legal immigration is the answer... and illegal immigration is the problem.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Incoherent rantings by Gooey Joe. How does you watching a show for THIRTY SECONDS mean anything? TV is ENTERTAINMENT.

To relatives of undocumented Hispanics, they are not criminals. Trump is promoting hatred of them and people like them.

Of course.thet are criminals...ask anyone who LEGALLY entered this country and stood in line for citizenship...dumbass. Entertainment for leftists...propaganda for everyone else

3 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Of course.thet are criminals...ask anyone who LEGALLY entered this country and stood in line for citizenship...dumbass. Entertainment for leftists...propaganda for everyone else

Xavier is a challenged gopher.