This Forum's Major Problem

Ranb

Some other forums I post on have rules regarding civil behavior.  The main benefit is that this encourages members to actually support their arguments with actual evidence or at least good debating skills.

The Liberal Forum on the other hand has too many members who think that insulting anyone who does not kiss their ass is the highest form of debate.  After a very short while it gets to be boring. 

I didn't miss the forum at all while taking a break for several weeks.  I'll probably take longer breaks in the future as posting here is rather degrading for the most part.

Ranb

Just now, Ranb said:

Some other forums I post on have rules regarding civil behavior.  The main benefit is that this encourages members to actually support their arguments with actual evidence or at least good debating skills.

The Liberal Forum on the other hand has too many members who think that insulting anyone who does not kiss their ass is the highest form of debate.  After a very short while it gets to be boring. 

I didn't miss the forum at all while taking a break for several weeks.  I'll probably take longer breaks in the future as posting here is rather degrading for the most part.

Ranb

Whats the difference between insulting each other vs you flat out lying about members? Pot...kettle...black. 

2 minutes ago, Ranb said:

Ranb

The real problem is that right wingers come here to destroy the forum. 

The solution is quite simple: Put them on ignore.

As for other forums, they're really no different. The moderators ban you for not voicing their opinions.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

As for other forums, they're really no different. The moderators ban you for not voicing their opinions.

Hypocrisy is strong in this one ^^^

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Meanwhile you liberal asswipe tell lies about OUR President

This is  the way they like it so 4 or 5 of them can just mob attack the messenger with insults until that's the actual subject matter, I cant tell you how many times I'll see a thread 10 pages long and that page has arguments about something completely different usually about someone's mother being violated by their dog.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

I would estimate that 50% of the regular contributors on this forum have zero interest in  civil, rational discussion. Some will admit to this (KFools) and some will not (MidnightMax). They are here mostly to blow off steam, insult at will, and troll. 

Right. And kfools is a moderator. 

1 minute ago, fourputt said:

This is  the way they like it so 4 or 5 of them can just mob attack the messenger with insults until that's the actual subject matter, I cant tell you how many times I'll see a thread 10 pages long and that page has arguments about something completely different usually about someone's mother being violated by their dog.

I probably have every right winger on ignore. On the rare occasion I respond to a post I get back an obscene insult. Not worth bothering with them at all.

2 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Ive seen just as many insults from you as anyone else. Pot...kettle...black.

5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I probably have every right winger on ignore. On the rare occasion I respond to a post I get back an obscene insult. Not worth bothering with them at all.

sorry you can't handle the truth or other people's opinions...

22 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

At least he owns up to his lack of interest in civil discussion. Some others, Elton being the primary offender, claim to be so intellectual and yet 75% of their posts digress into some form of tired insult.

It depends with me. I always treat others how they treat me. So if im insulting someone its because they attacked me. Ive always treated you and kking with respect.  You two have never attacked me so i have no reason to retaliate. 

1 hour ago, Ranb said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

You actually believe teacher's intent was anything-more than an opportunity for the least-educated to vent their frustrations.

This forum is similar to the dude, who's primary-responsibility is to hold-down wild game....so The DICK; Cheney can get a clear shot.

content.0.gif

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

It depends with me. I always treat others how they treat me. So if im insulting someone its because they attacked me. Ive always treated you and kking with respect.  You two have never attacked me so i have no reason to retaliate. 

You seem to be another that at least owns up to not coming here solely for logical, rational, objective discussion. Some on here (Duck615 being the prime example), do nothing but insult. 

2 hours ago, Ranb said:

Ranb

I'm always up for a solid, more-or-less insult-free debate. Hit me up. 

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Behold the words of leftwinger:

-Merry Impeachment, ratfink.

-Fukk off, troll.

-Get lost, troll

-Get lost

-Yes, go fukk yourself.

-Get lost, jerkoff

-Get lost

-[making up a fake quote under my name] I HANG OUT IN THE MENS ROOM GIVING HAND JOBS

-[fake quote] I SUCK DICK

-[fake quote] My mom loves to drink my cum.

-[fake quote] I eat my own feces.

-[fake quote] I am a jerkoff. Troll all my threads. 

-[fake quote] I love jerking off on my mom's tits.

-[fake quote] I like eating my mom's pussy.

-[fake quote] I fukk my mom up the azz.

-get lost troll

-Go away, troll.

-^^^RACIST

-^^ troll

-[fake quote] Please troll me.

-Hi troll!

-Hi azzhole. Like being harassed?

-[fake quote] Please tell me to fukk off again.

-Fukk off

-fukk off

-shut up troll

-[thread title] PLEASE TROLL DUCK AND KKING

-[fake quote] I FLUNKED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL

-It shows. Good luck on this on this forum, you fukking troll.

-[fake quote] I AM AN AZZHOLE TROLL. PLEASE TROLL ME BACK

-count on it, you slimy jerkoff

-[fake quote] I AM AN AZZHOLE TROLL

-Have fun, you fukking jerkoff.

-[fake quote] I AM A DOUCHEBAG

-Welcome to No Holds Barred, azzhole

-[fake quote] I am a whining sissy.