New Years Day

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I think they are stupid personally. 
and it must be hard work being you. Lol 

Very hard being that humble.  lol

I don't think I've ever made a new years resolution.

I listened to Coast to Coast on the radio last night and the host said he never has either...if he decides to he just does it. He doesn't wait for new years day.

Just now, personreal said:

Very hard being that humble.  lol

I don't think I've ever made a new years resolution.

I listened to Coast to Coast on the radio last night and the host said he never has either...if he decides to he just does it. He doesn't wait for new years day.

Agreed. I saw an amazing band last night. 
I lucked out that they were in my area. 

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

I think they are stupid personally. 
and it must be hard work being you. Lol 

Always good to occasionally check your back-trail... and then reassess your path.

New Year's Day (and the 4th of July ) is good for that.

Eat poor food, have great sex, watch football games, go out for a shoot...

Fill your space as an American, and plan the events and milestones that will define this unique year in time.

...and contemplate your persecution of Evil.

21ff5037509910eb132185c65b9df4339bb5e0a0

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You can check them out on their website . They also have a spin off band called Get the Led out. Led Zeppelin cover band. 

Found em...see that plastic tube on the right running up the mic stand? It's called a voice box...plug a long plastic tube into a horn driver to get that Peter Frampton sound...I use to use one of those. The sound from the guitar goes through the tube and into his mouth and back through the mic.   Voice boxes kind of fun.  :)

Yer right...these guys are good.  👍

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Found em...see that plastic tube on the right running up the mic stand? It's called a voice box...plug a long plastic tube into a horn driver to get that Peter Frampton sound...I use to use one of those. The sound from the guitar goes through the tube and into his mouth and back through the mic.   Voice boxes kind of fun.  :)

Yer right...these guys are good.  👍

They were amazing new years! Im so goad i got to see them.  

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Glad you like. 

These guys should fine a good song writer. They are very good. There's many bands that have been big successes and quite frankly they're not very good muscians.

My brother use to play bass for Pearl Jam before they became famous...I've seen some of their videos and I was not impressed with them. Their new bass player is worth $100 Million now.  

IV Stone sounds 10 times better than Pearl Jam.

1 minute ago, personreal said:

These guys should fine a good song writer. They are very good. There's many bands that have been big successes and quite frankly they're not very good muscians.

My brother use to play bass for Pearl Jam before they became famous...I've seen some of their videos and I was not impressed with them. Their new bass player is worth $100 Million now.  

IV Stone sounds 10 times better than Pearl Jam.

They are young guys. The lead singer as i said has gone on to another band. He comes back now and then. 
The thing is, they are just really hood guys. I do hope they make it big 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

They are young guys. The lead singer as i said has gone on to another band. He comes back now and then. 
The thing is, they are just really hood guys. I do hope they make it big 

I just sent IV Stone a message on Youtube.

If IV Stone found a top notch singer and song writer they could be world class.  :)