Republicans have lost any hope of getting Minority Votes for at least a generation due to trump: GOP strategist

GOP strategist Rick Tyler explained that the Republican Party can kiss any hope of regaining votes from minority groups goodbye for at least a generation due to Donald Trump.

According to Newsweek, Tyler explained, “The GOP had done a ‘really bad job’ of recruiting minority members, and argued it was ‘just a matter of time’ before states and House districts had minority-majority populations.”

“I was concerned about the Republican Party’s recruitment of women and minorities. But I’m less concerned about the Trump party, because I don’t believe… there is a Republican Party left,” Tyler explained. “If you want to talk about the Republicans as they exist today: if you don’t recruit minorities and you don’t recruit women, it’s just math, it’s just a matter of time before those minorities become majorities, or at least you’ll have minority-majority populations in many states and many districts.”

“I think we’ve had such a setback it may be a generation before Republicans have a hope of winning back them if we can ever reconstitute Republicanism,” he added. “Because we don’t have Republicanism anymore, we have Trumpism.”

You can watch the clip here.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump is criminally insane, and should be imprisoned. The articles of impeachment, just skim the surface of Trump's flagrant violations of the laws of America, including the U.S. Constitution.

The Republican Party has proven to be utterly corrupt, craven, and cowardly, and should be made history in the 2020 elections if America and it's middle class are to survive in the future!

The Mueller Report, the Impeachment Report, and the latest news of how Trump and the GOP swindled America's middle class with their latest tax cuts for the rich scam, are all the evidence any sane and patriotic American needs to know to rid the country of the Republican scum that now soils our government!!! 

Just now, benson13 said:

^^^^^^ drinks the coolaid....as he's getting F'd by the gop....AGAIN

Prison reform, changes to government hiring guidelines to allow former felons a second chance at gainful employment. Increased funding to historically black colleges.

What did Obama do for blacks?

39 minutes ago, benson13 said:

GOP strategist Rick Tyler explained that the Republican Party can kiss any hope of regaining votes from minority groups goodbye for at least a generation due to Donald Trump.

According to Newsweek, Tyler explained, “The GOP had done a ‘really bad job’ of recruiting minority members, and argued it was ‘just a matter of time’ before states and House districts had minority-majority populations.”

“I was concerned about the Republican Party’s recruitment of women and minorities. But I’m less concerned about the Trump party, because I don’t believe… there is a Republican Party left,” Tyler explained. “If you want to talk about the Republicans as they exist today: if you don’t recruit minorities and you don’t recruit women, it’s just math, it’s just a matter of time before those minorities become majorities, or at least you’ll have minority-majority populations in many states and many districts.”

“I think we’ve had such a setback it may be a generation before Republicans have a hope of winning back them if we can ever reconstitute Republicanism,” he added. “Because we don’t have Republicanism anymore, we have Trumpism.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/23/black-voters-abandoned-democrats-warm-donald-trump/

'Awakening': Black voters 'abandoned' by Democrats warm to Trump

54 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I’m confused some minorities are saying trump will win a majority  of the minority votes which is it?  

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Is this the same Rick Tyler you now listen to Benny?

Rick Tyler (born October 10, 1957) is an American white supremacist and political candidate from Tennessee. Tyler first attracted media attention in 2016 when he erected a billboard saying "Make America White Again" when running for the United States House of Representatives as an independent. Since then, he has announced that he will be running for President in 2020 on the American Freedom Party ticket.

Hey Benson...

The guy you quoted is...

Rick Tyler (born October 10, 1957) is an American white supremacist and political candidate from Tennessee. Tyler first attracted media attention in 2016 when he erected a billboard saying "Make America White Again" when running for the United States House of Representatives as an independent. Since then, he has announced that he will be running for President in 2020 on the American Freedom Party ticket.

18 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Is this the same Rick Tyler you now listen to Benny?

Rick Tyler on resurrecting the GOP: " rest in peace. It's over"

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

"Trump Approval Among Blacks Tops 34 Percent in Emerson Poll"