Jump to content

Traitor Trump and the GOP's grand tax cut swindle of the Middle Class.


Recommended Posts

So it turns out that corporations not only got huge trillion $$$ tax cuts in the 2017 swindle of the middle class, by the Traitor Trump and the GOP, but they then went and lobbied for a lax agency enforcement of the sloppy law, which allowed them to continue to stash billions of $$$ in foreign tax havens, and thereby pay little or no taxes to America at all.

 

Now you don't have to be a genius in math to figure out that if the huge corporations aren't paying any taxes, and the richest individuals in the land aren't paying much either, that someone must be paying taxes to sustain the U.S. government, particularly our very expensive Defense Department, that costs about a trillion $$$/year!

 

And that someone, if you're reading this, dear working stiff, is you!!!!

 

That's right! Traitor Trump and the Republican Party have swindled the middle class into more public debt, because they refuse to tax those with all the money: The Rich & the Corporate giants!!!

 

There was a time when corporate tax receipts amounted to over 30% of government revenue. Today it is less than 6% of government revenue, and dropping like a stone!

 

And as the deficits pile up, due to the Trump/GOP swindle, the Traitor and the Republicans will be coming after you're government benefits. Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Food stamps for the poor, and Disability Insurance are all on the cutting table for these craven henchmen of the corporate parasites, who suck the life out of America's workers, and give nothing back, but  "donations" (aka: bribes) to Trump and the Republican Party for helping them fleece the American people!!!

 

47GVIFOBMBBILPYERZ3KXDPKPM.jpg

 

Grifter and Swindler, Donald Trump, talking to the press, just before he signed the Tax Fraud legislation for the rich and the corporations proposed by him and passed by the corrupt Republican Party!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Greedy Rich (i.e., the Kochs & Mercers, and their ilk) and the corporate giants (Boeing, Verizon, IBM, et. al.) are laughing all the way to the bank (or off shore tax havens), as their Liar-in-chief, Trump sells his "tax plan" to the middle class Americans as a "good deal," when in fact, it's just another of his massive swindles!!!

 

taxtoon13.jpg?w=620

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

So it turns out that corporations not only got huge trillion $$$ tax cuts in the 2017 swindle of the middle class, by the Traitor Trump and the GOP, but they then went and lobbied for a lax agency enforcement of the sloppy law, which allowed them to continue to stash billions of $$$ in foreign tax havens, and thereby pay little or no taxes to America at all.

 

Now you don't have to be a genius in math to figure out that if the huge corporations aren't paying any taxes, and the richest individuals in the land aren't paying much either, that someone must be paying taxes to sustain the U.S. government, particularly our very expensive Defense Department, that costs about a trillion $$$/year!

 

And that someone, if you're reading this, dear working stiff, is you!!!!

 

That's right! Traitor Trump and the Republican Party have swindled the middle class into more public debt, because they refuse to tax those with all the money: The Rich & the Corporate giants!!!

 

There was a time when corporate tax receipts amounted to over 30% of government revenue. Today it is less than 6% of government revenue, and dropping like a stone!

 

And as the deficits pile up, due to the Trump/GOP swindle, the Traitor and the Republicans will be coming after you're government benefits. Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Food stamps for the poor, and Disability Insurance are all on the cutting table for these craven henchmen of the corporate parasites, who suck the life out of America's workers, and give nothing back, but  "donations" (aka: bribes) to Trump and the Republican Party for helping them fleece the American people!!!

 

47GVIFOBMBBILPYERZ3KXDPKPM.jpg

 

Grifter and Swindler, Donald Trump, talking to the press, just before he signed the Tax Fraud legislation for the rich and the corporations proposed by him and passed by the corrupt Republican Party!

Ya, I bet none of you took advantage of those doubled standardized deductions, did you? 

 

🤣 94% of Americans got a nice tax cut. 

 

There was a time 60% of Americans actually paid net federal income taxes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://taxfoundation.org/60-percent-households-now-receive-more-transfer-income-they-pay-taxes/

 

Quote

60 Percent of Households Now Receive More in Transfer Income Than they Pay in Taxes

Gotta love the RETARDS who don't actually pay any net federal income taxes complain about their tax cut. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Ya, I bet none of you took advantage of those doubled standardized deductions, did you? 

 

🤣 94% of Americans got a nice tax cut. 

 

There was a time 60% of Americans actually paid net federal income taxes. 

You're either a moron, an innumerate or both. And I suspect it's both. You're being screwed, unless you're making tens of millions of $$$ each year!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to be suicidally stupid not to understand these graphics, which show how the rich and the corporations are getting away without paying taxes at the expense of record government debt and deficits, which Trump and the GOP "swore" they were against!!!

 

8_21_17tax_f1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You're either a moron, an innumerate or both. And I suspect it's both. You're being screwed, unless you're making tens of millions of $$$ each year!

Wow....You mean if there's a 10% tax cut the guy making $1,000,000 a year get's more back than someone making $20,000? 

 

Hope for public education yet......😂🤣

 

Here's a newsflash. The Trump tax cuts didn't target people that don't pay net federal income taxes....

 

You're ALREADY getting all your federal income taxes back AND welfare on top of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Persepolis said:

Barely human as in "Sub-human" or Trumpanzee!

  He wishes he voted for trump.

 As is he's even lower.

 A wannabe trumpanzee.

 He didn't vote for trump because he's a never trumper.

 But sucks up to the ones here every day.

It's quite entertaining to watch him.

He's a tax expert in his own mind.

A healthcare expert in his own mind.

A constitutional scholar in his own mind.

When in reality he's just a poor lonely weirdo.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Persepolis said:

If you like being swindled, Traitor Trump and the Republican Party are crooks for you!!!

 

POL-CART-46toon11-16-17taxes.jpg

60% of Americans pay ZERO net federal income taxes and suck down thousands in welfare.

 

What did you expect, mooch? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

  He wishes he voted for trump.

 As is he's even lower.

 A wannabe trumpanzee.

 He didn't vote for trump because he's a never trumper.

 But sucks up to the ones here every day.

It's quite entertaining to watch him.

He's a tax expert in his own mind.

A healthcare expert in his own mind.

A constitutional scholar in his own mind.

When in reality he's just a poor lonely weirdo.

 

Oh man...someone's butt hurt! 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  He wishes he voted for trump.

 As is he's even lower.

 A wannabe trumpanzee.

 He didn't vote for trump because he's a never trumper.

 But sucks up to the ones here every day.

It's quite entertaining to watch him.

He's a tax expert in his own mind.

A healthcare expert in his own mind.

A constitutional scholar in his own mind.

When in reality he's just a poor lonely weirdo.

 

The sick and stupid will always be with us. I just wish they wouldn't pretend they know what they're talking about, even as they're being fleeced and sold out!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

😂Blaming me for his OBVIOUS lack of self control. 🤣

 

That's funny. Stupid....but funny. 

  Blaming you for being an immoral piece of crap that uses his dead son as a weapon.

 The boy must be real proud looking down on you and the way you have sullied his memory.

 That is if you aren't making it all up in the first place.

 Which is what it looks like.

 Probably never even had a son.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

60% of Americans pay ZERO net federal income taxes and suck down thousands in welfare.

 

What did you expect, mooch? 

Moron, when it comes to "welfare," there are no welfare parasites like the big corporations. We, the taxpayers, give the richest industry in the world, the fossil fuel companies, billions in "subsidies" each year. We give Big Pharma the right to over-charge Medicare and Medicaid with whatever prices they want. We are giving polluters the freedom to dump their toxic wastes into our water and air, instead of paying to clean it up!

You're suicidally stupid, and by the time you realize it, it will be too late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...