Investigators now say Biden is involved in $156 million counterfeiting scheme. .....

Z09

Is Hunter Biden innocent or is it like Trump and he has to prove he's not guilty?

How's this work with a Democrat?

Hunter Biden's attorneys fired back Monday after a private investigation firm again attempted to stage a highly unusual intervention in his ongoing child-custody dispute in Arkansas, this time claiming its investigators have lawfully obtained access to Biden's bank account records and confirmed his involvement in a massive, $156 million "counterfeiting scheme."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-bank-records-counterfeit-scheme-claims

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Is Hunter Biden innocent or is it like Trump and he has to prove he's not guilty?

Hunter Biden's attorneys fired back Monday after a private investigation firm again attempted to stage a highly unusual intervention in his ongoing child-custody dispute in Arkansas, this time claiming its investigators have lawfully obtained access to Biden's bank account records and confirmed his involvement in a massive, $156 million "counterfeiting scheme."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-bank-records-counterfeit-scheme-claims

Saw that...for someone who is supposedly innocent Biden sure is doing a lot of squirming.  

8 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Oh no!

Fox News?

Why,it's all over for Biden now.

Zo9 says so.

Fox News reported it...see the legal filings instead of the usual leftist brushing aside of a report by a source you don't like...that's less than weak.

13 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Oh no!

Fox News?

Why,it's all over for Biden now.

Zo9 says so.

In related news...

Last week an X-CNN anchor says the network interviews guests that they know will lie....

19 minutes ago, Z09 said:

a private investigation firm again attempted to stage a highly unusual intervention in his ongoing child-custody dispute in Arkansas, this time claiming its investigators have lawfully obtained access to Biden's bank account records

As I said in my Hunter Biden Thread, Durham is involved in the background.   He is helping the P.I. firm. He knows Hunter is a linchpin that can be squeezed

7 minutes ago, Z09 said:

In related news...

Last week an X-CNN anchor says the network interviews guests that they know will lie....

I saw that...it was Soledad O'Brien. She said CNN's Stelter would invite people back time and again that she knew where knowingly lying.

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

As I said in my Hunter Biden Thread, Durham is involved in the background.   He is helping the P.I. firm. He knows Hunter is a linchpin that can be squeezed

Hunter will turn over on ANYONE, including Pops, just to keep his $2000 a day COCAINE HABIT alive and well fed.

PRISON tends to end that little escapade.

25 minutes ago, Z09 said:

" unverified claim" per the article

Next