Mayor Pete Exercises Transparency With Audience…

15 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

You are the poster child for voting against your own interests!

And you should not feel ashamed for being gay!

We will prey for you! LOL!

Me!? Ashamed of being happy? I am happy all the time! I dispelled your bogus claim about voting against my own interests, because, just like all the special minority and LGBT special interest groups you adore, I'm also in a protected class! It just galls you that my disability ends up in a sick, twisted and demented fashion actually benefiting me. Just think of it, you're actually envious of a gimp! Sad!

qEwyw-EH.gif

20 hours ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

Me!? Ashamed of being happy? I am happy all the time! I dispelled your bogus claim about voting against my own interests, because, just like all the special minority and LGBT special interest groups you adore, I'm also in a protected class! It just galls you that my disability ends up in a sick, twisted and demented fashion actually benefiting me. Just think of it, you're actually envious of a gimp! Sad!

qEwyw-EH.gif

I am a gimp with a limp; have a fractured L-4 vertebrea! Very painfull!

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

I am a gimp with a limp; have a fractured L-4 vertebrea! Very painfull!

Oh, you want to get into a race to the bottom with me? You may be in pain, can you walk? Can you use your arms and hands? Or, like me, is your body completely useless in a quadriplegic state! Do you know what it's like going through life not being able to wipe your own ass?

qEwyw-EH.gif