sole result is on vacation...

SBED

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

Oops...sole went into the Daycare Only Room.

Image result for snickering dog gif

Well in my time out something else happened in LO, Care to guess what it was? 172 views of a locked thread that was removed and later put back locked.  Yes I got bloodied by wannabe in charge moderator, but I also set a talking point nobody wants addressed in LO or NHB.

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

Well in my time out something else happened in LO, Care to guess what it was? 172 views of a locked thread that was removed and later put back locked.  Yes I got bloodied by wannabe in charge moderator, but I also set a talking point nobody wants addressed in LO or NHB.

I went there by mistake...I have no interest in the LO room.  None!

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

I went there by mistake...I have no interest in the LO room.  None!

I was blocked for more than 3 years and then I started joking around about having the block removed, and it happened.  You don't recognize Bludog was played by those runnng the message board and me being the sacrificial pawn checkmating Bludog's alter ego.

In the game of 6 degrees of triangulating misdirection socially every win win scenario has 14 positions of ancestry playing against one another cradle to grave.

8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents, siblings each generation of the 4 overlapping times lifetimes never get duplicated inception of the species to extinction of remaining reproduced so far.  Nobody wants to admit time is stationary because when they do they have to acknowledge their entire bloodline has been duped or doing the duping.  When everything humans do is corrupted, until laws change punishing honesty nothing changes in order of being duped ancestrally here.

2 hours ago, sole result said:

I was blocked for more than 3 years and then I started joking around about having the block removed, and it happened.  You don't recognize Bludog was played by those runnng the message board and me being the sacrificial pawn checkmating Bludog's alter ego.

In the game of 6 degrees of triangulating misdirection socially every win win scenario has 14 positions of ancestry playing against one another cradle to grave.

8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents, siblings each generation of the 4 overlapping times lifetimes never get duplicated inception of the species to extinction of remaining reproduced so far.  Nobody wants to admit time is stationary because when they do they have to acknowledge their entire bloodline has been duped or doing the duping.  When everything humans do is corrupted, until laws change punishing honesty nothing changes in order of being duped ancestrally here.

Again...I have no interest in the Daycare Only Room.

16 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I will take you off of shun long enough to ask: How was the Modern Use Of Kinetic Energy Convention ?

My locked thread in LO gets more views than most of my posts in NHB.   Mission accomplished for a mere 6 day 14 hour time out.  Triggering instinctive awareness makes intellectuals go insane. 

Regardless the social franchise of who we pretend to be larger than the reproduced position of the population so far. Mob rule doesn't like instinctive exposure.

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Again...I have no interest in the Daycare Only Room.

Until you change a person's mind, they will always define life thinking outside their brain reciting what they chose to believe than what they navigate being alive now.

18 minutes ago, personreal said:

I'm a good navigator.  

How so?  What changes between really alive and maintaining a social reality where rule of law mandates everyone ignore how life is limited to being simultaneously alive conception to decomposed as a dead body is kinetically never the same since conceived to be part of the population for the duration this s[pecies exists one reproduction at a time now.

Simple compounding results contracting into details never duplicated as arrived so far. Each of the over 7.5 billion estimate of humans spaced apart now.

3 hours ago, sole result said:

Mission accomplished for a mere 6 day 14 hour time out.  

You're Kidding !

(former) MOD Chuck: Do you want to MOD the LOR ?

bluefog: Do I get to remove stuff I don't like ?

Thank God for the WWW it keeps bluefog and countless other nuts off the street and safely at home.

18 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You're Kidding !

(former) MOD Chuck: Do you want to MOD the LOR ?

bluefog: Do I get to remove stuff I don't like ?

Thank God for the WWW it keeps bluefog and countless other nuts off the street and safely at home.

No I wasn't kidding, you fight for a contextual reality, I defend how and why I exist as a proportioned lifetime occupying space now directly displaced by ancestral placement to an ever changing shape and form I was added as a fertilized reproductive cell to become me posting against absolute persuasion of power absolutely corrupted in ever defined by context social enterprise at confusing everyone all the time they have adapting in the same space at the same time.

Stop thinking life functions naturally by intellectual time line semantics done by only one species constantly trying to keep self fulfilling prophecies working as usual from now on.