What is the conservative "solution" to homosexual and transgender people?

Zaro

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Well?

Geographical Libertarianism.

If Mayor Pete and his "husband" want to move out to San Francisco and sodomize each other to death......

then what do I care?  It is no skin off my nose.  We could put Beavis and Butthead in charge of AIDS research.

But the same freedom must apply to Birmingham.  If they want to fly the Confederate Flag and not tolerate

sexual perversion of any kind, then the queers must move on down the road.

We can all find freedom and happiness...……by voluntarily splitting up......and each of us sit beside

the campfire that we are most comfortable with.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

"Solution"... how about simply leave them be. They are both relatively rare in society. Now letting transgender (men wanting to become women) participate in girl's sports is taking it a bit far. 

That does complicate things.  I'm all for letting people do the stuff they want but There are always conflicts and contradictions.

11 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Programs against bullying are not just for homosexual or trans kids

We need more bullies, not less. Kids are growing up without any conflict resolution skills. The second they encounter someone who doesn't think they are God's gift to mankind they don't know how to respond. They frequently end up harming themselves or others. We need to return bullies to school, we have suffered from their absence. 

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

That does complicate things.  I'm all for letting people do the stuff they want but There are always conflicts and contradictions.

Policies should be created with the whole of the population in mind and not rare exceptions. So,  a few transgender (men wanting to become women) would be barred from playing in girl's sports... pretty small potatoes in comparison to the bigger picture. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Policies should be created with the whole of the population in mind and not rare exceptions. So,  a few transgender (men wanting to become women) would be barred from playing in girl's sports... pretty small potatoes in comparison to the bigger picture. 

It could be argued as discrimination from both sides.  I confess I know very little about transgender folks but It's mostly harmless from what i can tell.

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I don't think it's OK to discriminate against "even a comparative few people."  We should discriminate against anyone.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It could be argued as discrimination from both sides.  I confess I know very little about transgender folks but It's mostly harmless from what i can tell.

For the 99% of participants in girl's sports that are genetically female, it is stacking the deck against them. I would think that we would want to represent the best interests of the 99% and not the rare exception. Now when there is no competition involved, I would agree that it is mostly harmless.