Jump to content

If a political candidate gives the same promises as Santa Clause, then that is a red flag.


Vegas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Free crap. Any politician who makes promises of free crap for anyone, then stay far away from them. They are a snake. That pretty much rules out every dimocrat candidate. Nothing is free. Nothing. Not a God Damn thing. Even taking a dump in the desert isn't free. If I went to the desert to lay some cable, then I had to sacrifice gas money and time. That is still money. Nothing is free. So if a candidate, which are usually the dims, that start promising free healthcare, free tuition, free this and free that, free blow jobs...these candidates are evil snakes.  And no, you liberal retards, other countries don't offer free crap either. They pay. I know that is hard for you all to believe, but it is true. Europe, the Nordics, and Canada still pay money for their healthcare and tuition. It's not free there either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Free crap. Any politician who makes promises of free crap for anyone, then stay far away from them. They are a snake. That pretty much rules out every dimocrat candidate. Nothing is free. Nothing. Not a God Damn thing. Even taking a dump in the desert isn't free. If I went to the desert to lay some cable, then I had to sacrifice gas money and time. That is still money. Nothing is free. So if a candidate, which are usually the dims, that start promising free healthcare, free tuition, free this and free that, free blow jobs...these candidates are evil snakes.  And no, you liberal retards, other countries don't offer free crap either. They pay. I know that is hard for you all to believe, but it is true. Europe, the Nordics, and Canada still pay money for their healthcare and tuition. It's not free there either. 

Of course it's not free. We make the rich pay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

ACA. Costs 50% more than projected. That puts MFA between 50-100 trillion extra dollars over 10 years. 😂

The economists predicted that before the ACA was voted on. So what did Ovomit and his sheep do? They went forward with it anyway. Disgusting pigs. They hate this country. I trust ISIS more than them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Free crap. Any politician who makes promises of free crap for anyone, then stay far away from them. They are a snake. That pretty much rules out every dimocrat candidate. Nothing is free. Nothing. Not a God Damn thing. Even taking a dump in the desert isn't free. If I went to the desert to lay some cable, then I had to sacrifice gas money and time. That is still money. Nothing is free. So if a candidate, which are usually the dims, that start promising free healthcare, free tuition, free this and free that, free blow jobs...these candidates are evil snakes.  And no, you liberal retards, other countries don't offer free crap either. They pay. I know that is hard for you all to believe, but it is true. Europe, the Nordics, and Canada still pay money for their healthcare and tuition. It's not free there either. 

You missed tRumps 2016 campaign, I deem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

It saved many lives, but I guess that does not matter to the party of life.

That's a lie. Hospitals and doctors are required under law to provide treatment regardless of insurance status. Why do you lie so much?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

How’s that worked out so far, idiot? 😂

 

Retarded inbreds think the rich people they elect are going to stick it to themselves. 

It works like tax cuts. It pays for itself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Vegas said:

The economists predicted that before the ACA was voted on. So what did Ovomit and his sheep do? They went forward with it anyway. Disgusting pigs. They hate this country. I trust ISIS more than them.

The left are economically illiterate. 
 

They told us they would lower the cost of healthcare by greatly expanding demand and discouraging supply. 
 

Now, no one on Medicaid can even find a doctors willing to lose money to treat them so they flood the ER’s bankrupting every state. 
 

We literally told them word for word what would happen and they ignore me it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

The left are economically illiterate. 
 

They told us they would lower the cost of healthcare by greatly expanding demand and discouraging supply. 
 

Now, no one on Medicaid can even find a doctors willing to lose money to treat them so they flood the ER’s bankrupting every state. 
 

We literally told them word for word what would happen and they ignore me it. 

I fucking hate them. I hate liberals to my core. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...