Sign in to follow this  
sole result

Will 2020 Be The Year Humanity Vanishes?

What would be wrong when it does? Your personal thoughts, not socially recited mantra. It isn't a debate.  

It is however a dead reckoning out of compounding human error practiced socially, ancestrally.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:40 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Of course not! What a stupid question!

Was it, or is your exclamation point willful ignorance I am accurate.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Was it, or is your exclamation point willful ignorance I am accurate.

My exclamation point indicates that you are even more inaccurate than usual, dipstick.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

My exclamation point indicates that you are even more inaccurate than usual, dipstick.

Or you are directing people to ignore how life actually functions in plain sight or your social rank doesn't have any meaning if ancestors(living reproductions of ancestry) changing the shape and form of each lifetime present at the same time constantly taking place now.  Eternity is the point all things existing are eternally separated from now on as conceived until decomposed. Living is just a fraction of that time a reproduction has so far. 

21 minutes ago, sole result said:

Or you are directing people to ignore how life actually functions in plain sight or your social rank doesn't have any meaning if ancestors(living reproductions of ancestry) changing the shape and form of each lifetime present at the same time constantly taking place now.

No, I am not.

If you think that anyone takes any of your babbling seriously, you are wrong.

Eternity is the point all things existing are eternally separated from now on as conceived until decomposed.

No, that is idiotic.

Living is just a fraction of that time a reproduction has so far. 

No, that is more incoherent gibberish.

Humanity are like vermin. Hard to extinguish. We ain't going anywhere.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Humanity are like vermin. Hard to extinguish. We ain't going anywhere.

So staying in character is the most important state of mind you obey socially regardless the consequences to the species staging its own extinction as practiced ancestrally, historically and in current events around the globe?

Rescuing being human or saving vernacular humanity?

1 minute ago, sole result said:

So staying in character is the most important state of mind you obey socially regardless the consequences to the species staging its own extinction as practiced ancestrally, historically and in current events around the globe?

Rescuing being human or saving vernacular humanity?

Exactly. You pegged it.

Just now, drvoke said:

Exactly. You pegged it.

Which side are you on? character counts or ancestral position doesn't matter?

Just now, sole result said:

Which side are you on? character counts or ancestral position doesn't matter?

I'm on the fence. I'll hop off when I see that one side is winning, and then I'll join their team.

5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I'm on the fence. I'll hop off when I see that one side is winning, and then I'll join their team.

You sit on the top of a pyramid of social diversion thinking you are above being naturally adapting to the moment same as all  lifetimes representing the ancestry that reproduced their time being spaced apart now.

Spaced between simultaneously here and spontaneously one of a kind to the total sum of ever changing lifetimes never the same details as arrived already.  Called the aging process defined by relative time logistics calculated by rates of a rotating planet, orbiting moon, revolving solar system around a star spiraling in its universal point of being here now with reproduction the only means to sustaining the numbers populating the atmosphere so far.

You are completely dishonest and entirely corrupt and your group think demands everyone obey your conjecture nobody knows what makes life kinetically self evident defending their relative realities now.

visual aide, how many of these Picture-219.jpgare combined into Picture-152.jpg then the center of all are perpendicular centerpoints to thinking outside a boxPicture-150.jpg

• sole result
  •  
  •  
7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

You sit on the top of a pyramid of social diversion thinking you are above being naturally adapting to the moment same as all  lifetimes representing the ancestry that reproduced their time being spaced apart now.

Sitting on top of a pyramid sounds painful.

• sole result
  •  
  •  

That's what I was thinking. I was just going to post the laconic reply:  'Ouch'.

Just now, drvoke said:

That's what I was thinking. I was just going to post the laconic reply:  'Ouch'.

Strange things are also afoot in mutant mind of sole.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:
  • sole result
  •  
  •  

What changes interpretation between literal, figurative, relative truths?  3 axioms separating 6 points of taking sides thinking outside life only existing as simultaneously alive now. Want 4 more vertical left and right means to incorporate 15 lifetimes as ancestrally positioned in the atmosphere now?

Picture-123.jpg Every lifetime starts center mass as conceived to replace the ancestries making the conceptions so far and that is part of functions sustaining the populaiton of each species existing as they did and do from now on. Time is potential differences of opinions, kinetic living takes place as only going on now as everything spaced apart here.

Strange things are also afoot in mutant mind of sole.

I use my brain as it was conceived to control an ever changing set of details that is my time being alive now as it has never stayed what it became so far.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:51 AM, sole result said:

What would be wrong when it does? Your personal thoughts, not socially recited mantra. It isn't a debate.  

It is however a dead reckoning out of compounding human error practiced socially, ancestrally.

Are you referring to this whole Iran thing? 

2 hours ago, sole result said:

Spaced between simultaneously here and spontaneously one of a kind to the total sum of ever changing lifetimes never the same details as arrived already.  Called the aging process defined by relative time logistics calculated by rates of a rotating planet, orbiting moon, revolving solar system around a star spiraling in its universal point of being here now with reproduction the only means to sustaining the numbers populating the atmosphere so far.

You are completely dishonest and entirely corrupt and your group think demands everyone obey your conjecture nobody knows what makes life kinetically self evident defending their relative realities now.

visual aide, how many of these Picture-219.jpgare combined into Picture-152.jpg then the center of all are perpendicular centerpoints to thinking outside a boxPicture-150.jpg

I hate to burst your bubble Sole, but this can easily be done in the field of topology. Its really not an epiphany.  

After sole figures out how to answer the key questions of the universe with origami, he can work on plans for a Mars Mission in quatrains of anapestic pentameter, for is he not the Nostradamus of the 21st Century?

And perhaps an explanation of the Keto Diet using Legos and Lincoln Logs.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

After sole figures out how to answer the key questions of the universe with origami, he can work on plans for a Mars Mission in quatrains of anapestic pentameter, for is he not the Nostradamus of the 21st Century?

And perhaps an explanation of the Keto Diet using Legos and Lincoln Logs.

Key to all things being exactly what is taking place now regardless universal position or ancestral point of being part of the populaiton is, time is stationary, not linear or fluid. Molecular migration between erosion and decomposition keeps details compounding into a constantly changing total sum finite matter sustaining infinite variations of the same content positioned as this planet and everything within the atmosphere specifically taking place as going on by compounding choices of repeating human error the same way for 7 or 8 thousand revolutions around the star humans developed lines of communicating whatifisms as rule of law.

I never said I was in the bloodline of Nostradamus, I say I understand what his predictions were all about people saving their ideology sacrifice their natural position as part of the population and in doing that this species destroys the most able to navigate being eternally sorted apart as reproduced to all that is left is people denying now is eternity.  Self destructive social engineering worked within plausible deniability where facts are syllables sustaining doubt ancestrally teamed withn planned obsolescence economically in any social narrative symbolism over substance is priority one governing mind over matter academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, socially, ancestrally.

Pick a side with all sides operating simultaneously setting one group against all other groups each group except those in command of defining who's who on the world stage gridded off by latitude, longitude, attitude, platitude. the left, right,lead, follow, inside out, outside in, north, east/dawn, south, west/dusk, day light, night.

51 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I hate to burst your bubble Sole, but this can easily be done in the field of topology. Its really not an epiphany.  

Why would it be an epiphany when it works in plain sight with everyone choosing to ignore it but myself.  Honesty vs dishonest policy and corrupted interpretations justifying mob rule in every social narrative of who's who at being significant to maintaining reasonable doubt ancestrally.

59 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Are you referring to this whole Iran thing? 

No, I am talking about the whole species regardless geographical area human population gives up being human to buy into ideas promising better days tomorrow while eternally adapting in the same moment conceived to decomposed regardless died before birth, aborted, after born, before parenting one's own biological replacement moving one's DNA into ever changing additions to energy cannot be created or destroyed while changing shape and form of the lifetimes forms and shaped so far since inception of this species or any other in this atmosphere.

When rule of law authorizes persons to lead people away from understanding the kinetic self evident at only living as spaced apart now, only thing left socially is dishonest policy, corrupted intepretations, misdirection, chaos, calamity, species self destructing within itself taking all other forms of life with it.

the harder mankind manifests reality as a world stage organizing institutional theaters of doubt, the more likely this species destroys itself making believe now isn't eternity.  Humility over humanity's greater good intentions of ignoring now is physically eternity as the point of reproductions being eternally spaced apart as achieved so far.

Mind over matter is context over content both teach hope, faith, charity make everyone loath the constant simultaneosuly here environment they will believe anything else is possible ancestrally.