Jump to content

oh oh rednecks....GOP group to run ad on Foxaganda "news" Demanding Giuliani and Pompeo to Testify


Recommended Posts

On Saturday, longtime GOP strategist and Never Trump conservative Bill Kristol announced that the group “Republicans for the Rule of Law” will be airing an ad on Fox News Monday, putting pressure on Trump and Senate Republicans to allow testimony from the president’s key allies in the impeachment trial.

 

Witnesses they are demanding testify include Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, White House chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, and former National Security Adviser John Bolton.

 

In addition to the national Fox News ad spot, the ad has already begun airing in states represented by key GOP senators.

 

 

 

 

"The witnesses must testify." This ad from Republicans for the Rule of Law is up in the states of key GOP senators; it will run on Fox nationally Monday.

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

On Saturday, longtime GOP strategist and Never Trump conservative Bill Kristol announced that the group “Republicans for the Rule of Law” will be airing an ad on Fox News Monday, putting pressure on Trump and Senate Republicans to allow testimony from the president’s key allies in the impeachment trial.

 

Witnesses they are demanding testify include Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, White House chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, and former National Security Adviser John Bolton.

 

In addition to the national Fox News ad spot, the ad has already begun airing in states represented by key GOP senators.

 

 

 

 

"The witnesses must testify." This ad from Republicans for the Rule of Law is up in the states of key GOP senators; it will run on Fox nationally Monday.

 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Duck615 said:

Yep Hillary told everyone that "if Trump is elected, we are all going to hang."

  She wasn't far off.

Trump is nothing but a fukkup.

The debt is growing exponentially under him.

Our allies can't trust us now because of him.

He is on the verge of pushing Iran and North Korea into the nuclear bomb club.

What about fixing the infrastructure?

He did manage to get a couple hundreds of yards of climbable wall built at exorbitant cost though.

 Looks like Hillary was right there deplorable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I love it...the gop Civil War....and the group running the ad is called “Republicans for the Rule of Law”. That's hilarious. Like unicorns, every one knows they don't exist!

 

 

Anti Trump Republicans are more rare than pro life Democrats. Sure they exist but most are in the closet. It's not a civil war, we are United against the progressive cancer that has damaged the western world for the past 40 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  She wasn't far off.

Trump is nothing but a fukkup.

The debt is growing exponentially under him.

Our allies can't trust us now because of him.

He is on the verge of pushing Iran and North Korea into the nuclear bomb club.

What about fixing the infrastructure?

He did manage to get a couple hundreds of yards of climbable wall built at exorbitant cost though.

 Looks like Hillary was right there deplorable.

too bad she meant herself and the rest of the crooked democrats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, benson13 said:

On Saturday, longtime GOP strategist and Never Trump conservative Bill Kristol announced that the group “Republicans for the Rule of Law” will be airing an ad on Fox News Monday, putting pressure on Trump and Senate Republicans to allow testimony from the president’s key allies in the impeachment trial.

 

Witnesses they are demanding testify include Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, White House chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, and former National Security Adviser John Bolton.

 

In addition to the national Fox News ad spot, the ad has already begun airing in states represented by key GOP senators.

 

 

 

 

"The witnesses must testify." This ad from Republicans for the Rule of Law is up in the states of key GOP senators; it will run on Fox nationally Monday.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump thanks ‘major star’ Rush Limbaugh for unwavering support:

Donald Trump publicly praised right-wing radio personality Rush Limbaugh on Saturday.

Trump tweeted his thanks after returning to Mar-a-Lago from Trump International Golf Club.

“I want to thank Rush Limbaugh for the tremendous support he has given to the MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Movement and our KEEP AMERICA GREAT Agenda!” Trump said, using lots of capital letters.

 

“He is a major star who never wavered despite the Fake News Hits he has had to endure. His voice is far bigger than theirs!” Trump claimed.

kUuht00m_normal.jpg
 

I want to thank Rush Limbaugh for the tremendous support he has given to the MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Movement and our KEEP AMERICA GREAT Agenda! He is a major star who never wavered despite the Fake News Hits he has had to endure. His voice is far bigger than theirs!

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  She meant the whole country.

 You're too stupid to see it.

Hanging usually requires a trial, a conviction, and a hangman. Hanging is a form of capital punishment so she obviously wasn't talking about the whole country. She was afraid her dirty charity and other issues would be investigated if Trump won. The necks she was concerned about were her co conspirators and her own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Hanging usually requires a trial, a conviction, and a hangman. Hanging is a form of capital punishment so she obviously wasn't talking about the whole country. She was afraid her dirty charity and other issues would be investigated if Trump won. The necks she was concerned about were her co conspirators and her own.

  She meant the whole country.

 She's been investigated and found innocent but you and those like you can't seem to accept that fact so you try to twist words.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Anti Trump Republicans are more rare than pro life Democrats. Sure they exist but most are in the closet. It's not a civil war, we are United against the progressive cancer that has damaged the western world for the past 40 years.

no. they are just honest americans who recognize that trump is an anathema to our nation and has to be held accountable for his actions.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  She meant the whole country.

 She's been investigated and found innocent but you and those like you can't seem to accept that fact so you try to twist words.

 

She would have said our country will suffer or die if that is what she meant. Hanging is a punishment for a crime. One can readily infer from her word choice that she was concerned about being punished for criminal activity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Hanging usually requires a trial, a conviction, and a hangman. Hanging is a form of capital punishment so she obviously wasn't talking about the whole country. She was afraid her dirty charity and other issues would be investigated if Trump won. The necks she was concerned about were her co conspirators and her own.

except her charity was investigated and deemed clean while your scumbag anti-christ was caught cheating his own charity. trump is provbably evil and dishonest yet the fake Christians place him above jesus. wtf are you thinking?????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

no. they are just honest americans who recognize that trump is an anathema to our nation and has to be held accountable for his actions.

 

Trump is a flawed bull in a long polluted China shop. Progressives can't seem to grasp the fact we do not worship the man, we fully support him exposing the long corrupt system. Snowden should have been a wake up call for all Americans if the creation of the department of homeland insecurity and the occupation of Iraq weren't enough. He's doing what we hired him to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

except her charity was investigated and deemed clean while your scumbag anti-christ was caught cheating his own charity. trump is provbably evil and dishonest yet the fake Christians place him above jesus. wtf are you thinking?????

They couldn't afford the fallout from a real investigation of the Clinton foundation. Too many people were getting rich from foreign nations paying for access to American legislative and executive systems. It was too big to fail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...