ANOTHER Lifelong republican and Former Judge leaves GOP with Scathing goodbye post

aC7kUfHP_normal.jpg

A lifelong Republican - first a prosecutor then a Perry-appointed CCA (state appeals court) judge - @TexasElsa just officially announced she's switching parties, w/ a long and quotable Facebook post.

"The current Republican Party supports Trump so I cannot support that party."

Here's the full statement, reposted w/permission:

View image on Twitter

My favorite part (and there are a lot to choose from):

“To me, nothing positive about him could absolve him of his rotten core.”

Well said. And for the record, I’ve yet to discover anything positive about him.

Remember this?

Donald and Melania gleefully pose with the baby whose parents were murdered in El Paso shooting

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/9/1877853/-Donald-and-Melania-gleefully-posed-with-the-baby-who-s-parents-were-murdered-in-El-Paso-shooting?detail=emaildkboy

The eight survivors who are still hospitalized must have felt the same, because they all refused to meet with Trump at the hospital. Instead, Donald and Melania walked around the hospital, where Trump cracked jokes, acting more like the stand-up comedian in chief than a president offering comfort in a time of national crisis. 

Except it was about photo ops for Donald Trump, and doesn’t appear to have been about much else. Hospital officials in El Paso told CNN’s Jim Acosta that the president had a “lack of empathy” and made staff feel uncomfortable when he kept disparaging Beto O’Rourke and bringing up the size of his crowd at an El Paso rally a few months ago. The White House team apparently also arranged for two survivors, who’d already been checked out of the hospital, to come back for that photo op. Incredibly, ghoulishly, one of those survivors was the infant son of Andre and Jordan Anchondo. Look at this man in the photo above, posing like this with a baby whose parents were murdered only days before.

Donald and Melania Trump posing with an infant who's parents were murdered in El Paso

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Remember this?

Donald and Melania gleefully pose with the baby whose parents were murdered in El Paso shooting

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/9/1877853/-Donald-and-Melania-gleefully-posed-with-the-baby-who-s-parents-were-murdered-in-El-Paso-shooting?detail=emaildkboy

The eight survivors who are still hospitalized must have felt the same, because they all refused to meet with Trump at the hospital. Instead, Donald and Melania walked around the hospital, where Trump cracked jokes, acting more like the stand-up comedian in chief than a president offering comfort in a time of national crisis. 

Except it was about photo ops for Donald Trump, and doesn’t appear to have been about much else. Hospital officials in El Paso told CNN’s Jim Acosta that the president had a “lack of empathy” and made staff feel uncomfortable when he kept disparaging Beto O’Rourke and bringing up the size of his crowd at an El Paso rally a few months ago. The White House team apparently also arranged for two survivors, who’d already been checked out of the hospital, to come back for that photo op. Incredibly, ghoulishly, one of those survivors was the infant son of Andre and Jordan Anchondo. Look at this man in the photo above, posing like this with a baby whose parents were murdered only days before.

Donald and Melania Trump posing with an infant who's parents were murdered in El Paso

Looks like trump is glad the babies parents are dead.

What scumbags he and melanoma are.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:
aC7kUfHP_normal.jpg

A lifelong Republican - first a prosecutor then a Perry-appointed CCA (state appeals court) judge - @TexasElsa just officially announced she's switching parties, w/ a long and quotable Facebook post.

View image on Twitter

Well said. And for the record, I’ve yet to discover anything positive about him.

Sounds like a closed-minded individual, when she say's things like "Nothing anyone could ever say........will change her mind".   It's probably a good thing she's not a judge anymore.

3 hours ago, benson13 said:
aC7kUfHP_normal.jpg

View image on Twitter

And his father, Fred, was a racist POS, like son, and BOTH were busted for it!