Jump to content

'Freaking evil' Navy Seal pardoned by Trump condemned by colleagues


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

A Navy Seal platoon leader controversially cleared of war crimes by Donald Trump was a “toxic” character who was “OK with killing anything that moved”, according to fellow Iraq veterans who reported his conduct to military investigators.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/27/eddie-gallagher-trump-navy-seal-iraq

Thanx to Obama's and Hillary's Libya tragedy...

 

"Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods both former Navy SEALs. Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in 1979"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“The guy is freaking evil,” Special Operator Miller told investigators. “The guy was toxic,” Special Operator First Class Joshua Vriens, a sniper, said in a separate interview. “You could tell he was perfectly O.K. with killing anybody that was moving,” Special Operator First Class Corey Scott, a medic in the platoon, told the investigators.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/27/us/navy-seals-edward-gallagher-video.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

A Navy Seal platoon leader controversially cleared of war crimes by Donald Trump was a “toxic” character who was “OK with killing anything that moved”, according to fellow Iraq veterans who reported his conduct to military investigators.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/27/eddie-gallagher-trump-navy-seal-iraq

 

Could have been Trump*, but unfortunately he had none spurs

 

* knows more than all the generals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Poor fukking liberal asswipes… want to sit in their safe spaces and let the real men and women protect their sorry fukking welfare asses...

How do you protect your sorry fukking welfare asses dumbduck? I say asses, because there are all those asses you laugh off all the time, which are also of a sorry fukking welfare ilk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Poor fukking liberal asswipes… want to sit in their safe spaces and let the real men and women protect their sorry fukking welfare asses...

real men are not like that  psycho. real men stood up and were counted. then your orange pussy let this dirtball off the hook to pleased the bottom of the barrel. that would be you and the immoral base.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How do you protect your sorry fukking welfare asses dumbduck? I say asses, because there are all those asses you laugh off all the time, which are also of a sorry fukking welfare ilk.

do you really want to find out coward boy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

real men are not like that  psycho. real men stood up and were counted. then your orange pussy let this dirtball off the hook to pleased the bottom of the barrel. that would be you and the immoral base.

 

real men and women kill enemies of the USA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...