Prez MORON the Child never stops or takes a break, he keeps inflicting his insanity like an 8 year old jumping up and down yelling me me me me me

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"What is typical?"

this is ALWAYS typical from your party of Criminals....its why we have the gop National Debt, the sooner America goes Bankrupt, the sooner SS and Medicare is killed.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, National File has learned from overseas that Pelosi Jr. was in Ukraine representing his business efforts with Asa Saint Clair, a close Pelosi friend and self-identified business associate who has been charged by the Department of Justice for wire fraud. Asa Saint Clair is under house arrest facing twenty years in prison."

https://nationalfile.com/exposed-pelosi-jr-worked-in-ukraine-with-accused-fraudster-facing-prison/

Traitor Trump has told over 14,000 lies since entering the WH (also on a lie - or rigged election).

Traitor Trump is also a crook, a narcissist, and a depraved moron.

Traitor Trump would be removed from the WH, except for the corrupt and cowardly Republican Senate, led by Moscow Mitch McConnell.

4 hours ago, benson13 said:

"What is typical?"

this is ALWAYS typical from your party of Criminals....its why we have the gop National Debt, the sooner America goes Bankrupt, the sooner SS and Medicare is killed.

Typically, Democrats reduce deficits and national debt, while the Republican Party lies about being "fiscally responsible," but always give tax cuts to the richest (who don't need or deserve them), and have blown up every budget since Ike was President.

""Typically, Democrats reduce deficits and national debt, while the Republican Party lies about being "fiscally responsible," but always give tax cuts to the richest (who don't need or deserve them), and have blown up every budget since Ike was President""

and then...the redneck states WHO ARE LIVING OFF THE BLUE STATES/GOV'T.....defend those gop Tax Cuts for the Top 1% and the Corportions......and blame Minorities for the gop Debt