Jump to content

Proof Biden is guilty according to leftists. Your impeachment hopes are over.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Squatchman said:

 So?

Biden has nothing to do with trumps impeachment.

Try again loser.

He has everything to do with it and you know it. 
 

Trump inquired about an investigation because he knew Biden was dirty. This proves Biden is indeed dirty and Trumps request was legitimate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  Trump done fukked up and conservatives are trying to blame someone else for trumps cheating in elections.

 You guys are pitiful.

FALSE. Your entire 2nd manufactured impeachment attempt was to cover up:

 

FISA abuses where you idiots violated the constitutional rights of a sitting president

Prominent democrats caught in money laundering schemes, Pelosi, Schiff, Biden's etc. 

 

Scandal after scandal is breaking for the democrats and they KNEW this was going to happen. 

 

What's Joe hiding, bitch? How much does me know about all these money laundering schemes democrat have been using to fill their campaign coffers? Who's guilty? Hillary Obama? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Absolutely true. You leftists claim anyone not willing to testify is guilty. 
 

Biden is obviously guilty. 

Oh, so you’re not ignorant, you’re simply lying. 
 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-says-he-would-defy-subpoena-to-appear-before-senate-in-trumps-impeachment-trial/
 

thanks for clarifying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, theLion said:

Oh, so you’re not ignorant, you’re simply lying. 
 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-says-he-would-defy-subpoena-to-appear-before-senate-in-trumps-impeachment-trial/
 

thanks for clarifying. 

Yes. Biden states he will not testify even before a subpoena is issued! 
 

That’s some serious guilt there. What do you think Joe is hiding? Does he know about Hillary and Obama’s money laundering U.S. aid back to their campaign coffers? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-wont-comply-with-senate-subpoena-in-trumps-impeachment-trial

Biden says he won't comply with Senate subpoena in Trump's impeachment trial

 

I heard he said he wants a "full" investigation of Ukraine when he really wants half an investigation, just like the Mueller team did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Biden is irrelevant. 

 

Trump is impeached.

Biden 100% relevant because if there was potential corruption, which there is, it justifies Trump inquiring about said corruption, dummy. 
 

He didn’t abuse his power. He asked about potential corruption which is looking more and more like actual corruption. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified.

This justifies what Trump did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Yes. Biden states he will not testify even before a subpoena is issued! 
 

That’s some serious guilt there. What do you think Joe is hiding? Does he know about Hillary and Obama’s money laundering U.S. aid back to their campaign coffers? 

Post it again. It’s fun watching you repeat debunked falsehoods. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, leftwinger said:

 

No it does not, you stupid cocksucking azzhole.

Yes, it does. The ONLY way it’s an abuse of power is if there was no potential corruption....

 

Democrats have been telling us the Biden corruption was a conspiracy theory to back this up. 
 

It’s not a conspiracy theory and now Joe is REFUSING to testify if subpoenaed. 

 

You claimed anyone refused subpoenas must be guilty, right? 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Biden 100% relevant because if there was potential corruption, which there is, it justifies Trump inquiring about said corruption, dummy. 
 

He didn’t abuse his power. He asked about potential corruption which is looking more and more like actual corruption. 

There is no trace of corruption or illegal activity by either Biden. This whole fantasy is the Rights attempt to tu quoque trumps criminal acts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, theLion said:

There is no trace of corruption or illegal activity by either Biden. This whole fantasy is the Rights attempt to tu quoque trumps criminal acts. 

🤣This poor idiot. Completely ignoring the mounds of evidence piling up....

 

You related to the Iraqi defense minister? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...