Polls indicate Trump landslide

Mark Zandi is the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, a global financial-research group. He says President Trump will easily win reelection, according to three different economic models that Moody’s used to gauge the 2020 race.

The Moody’s prediction model has been accurate since 1980 — missing only once in its four-decade history. That was in 2016, when it wrongly predicted that Hillary Clinton would win the electoral college.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Polls indicate Trump landslide

Hilarious.  :wacko:  Yes, the whole country is excited to trash the constitution and, instead, become part of the Russian federation.  Let's start taking orders from the Kremlin now.  We can't wait.

Sorry, NeoCon.  America isn't that stupid.  They know Trump's a crook, a liar, and cares only about himself.  He's all done.  The only thing in doubt is his method of exit.

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Hilarious.  :wacko:  Yes, the whole country is excited to trash the constitution and, instead, become part of the Russian federation.  Let's start taking orders from the Kremlin now.  We can't wait.

Sorry, NeoCon.  America isn't that stupid.  They know Trump's a crook, a liar, and cares only about himself.  He's all done.  The only thing in doubt is his method of exit.

Con-vict. 

9 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I'm begging you and the rest of your idiot hair on fire breathless leftists to please please please find a way that I can place a bet with you dumbasses on the presidential election... I really need to feather my retirement account. I will cover all bets.

7 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

He probably has SOME advisors smart enough to suggest to him that he resign the presidency the day after he loses the election so that Pence can pardon him.  If not, the new president should have him taken off the capitol steps in handcuffs.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

I'm thinking there's no way that's going to happen.  America isn't that dumb.

I think America is enjoying the job growth, Wall Street growth and good economic news...

And most people look at their personal situation as a factor...

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I think America is enjoying the job growth, Wall Street growth and good economic news...

Average Americans don't give a rat's about Wall Street.  They're worried about paying their medical bills, paying for their kids' college, and keeping a roof over their heads.

Trump barely won in 2016.  Since then, he's alienated voters from practically every demographic.   Now he's been impeached.  It's not going to get better for him.

Just now, RollingRock said:

Average Americans don't give a rat's about Wall Street.  They're worried about paying their medical bills and keeping a roof over their heads.

Trump barely won in 2016.  Since then, he's alienated voters from practically every demographic.   Now he's been impeached.  It's not going to get better for him.

Average Americans have 401ks and wants jobs...

Wall Street investors and companies are coming through with this....

Not sure how you come up with all these disasters going on but at the same time Obama did nothing in 8 years and everything is Trump's fault?

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You are correct but in an indirect way. They perceive that the economy is doing well by what they see in the news and the fact that xyz chain store opens up a 4th location in their town. The simplest and most convenient explanation is to boil it down to one variable. In this case, the one variable must be the POTUS. That is erroneous but they believe it to be so.

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Average Americans don't give a rat's about Wall Street.  They're worried about paying their medical bills, paying for their kids' college, and keeping a roof over their heads.

You are correct for the most part. Average Americans don't follow Wall Street closely and therefore do not truly care if the DJIA goes up by 100 points on a given day. The only times that they care enough to pay attention and give it intense thought are when it goes down the toilet. However, that is humanity. Few people regularly inspect their vehicle and analyze its most minute components. They just assume it will operate and go on to other things but when it breaks down, then it becomes front and center.