Jump to content

Court Filing: Hunter Biden earned $156M from Ukraine......


Z09
 Share

Recommended Posts

Those financial statements are always loaded with math errors....

 

 

https://www.oann.com/court-filing-hunter-biden-earned-156m-from-ukraine-corruption/

 

 

Court Filing: Hunter Biden Earned $156M From Ukraine Corruption

 

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:20 PM PT — Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Hunter Biden is facing new accusations of money laundering from Ukraine in the ongoing court case against an alleged mother of his child. One America’s Kristian Rouz looks into the matter.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

The sick part is that his dad never earned his way.   His dad did it by leveraging the power he got representing the people of America 

 

He represented HIMSELF, never the people that elected him. Biden spun a good tale and kept getting sent back to keep Joe Biden flush in cash.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well...

He stated he never had sex with the girl...

Then he states the child isn't his...

And now he won't cooperate with his financials...

 

And he has stated he has no job or any $$$ coming in....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

He represented HIMSELF, never the people that elected him. Biden spun a good tale and kept getting sent back to keep Joe Biden flush in cash.

 

 

 

That is what I mean... getting rich  by abusing the power we give elected officials must be stopped 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

That is what I mean... getting rich  by abusing the power we give elected officials must be stopped 

You know....

There's plenty of Republicans and their families that are doing the same....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

riiiight...he is smart enough to get $156 million out of Ukraine but too stupid to hide it and got caught because he was down to his last $156 million and so didn't pay child support and that proves trump is not guilty of all those felonies he got caught red handed committing.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

riiiight...he is smart enough to get $156 million out of Ukraine but too stupid to hide it and got caught because he was down to his last $156 million and so didn't pay child support and that proves trump is not guilty of all those felonies he got caught red handed committing.

 

 

He was smart enough to get hired with no experience...

Imagine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

Those financial statements are always loaded with math errors....

 

 

https://www.oann.com/court-filing-hunter-biden-earned-156m-from-ukraine-corruption/

 

 

Court Filing: Hunter Biden Earned $156M From Ukraine Corruption

 

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:20 PM PT — Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Hunter Biden is facing new accusations of money laundering from Ukraine in the ongoing court case against an alleged mother of his child. One America’s Kristian Rouz looks into the matter.

 

I bet he paid more taxes than Trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...