Trumpanzees, Trolls, and other Frauds: The Scourge of the Internet.

As we approach 2020 we see that the Internet, which has so much promise, has been infiltrated by the political propagandists and  prostitutes, paid for by the worst scum on earth such as Vladimir Putin of Russia, Trump and the Republican Party, as well as other depraved entities such as the NRA, the fossil fuel industry, and other profiteering parasites that don't care how they endanger the people of the planet, in their obsessive greed for more money and avarice for power.

In 2020 more honest people have to come to the various websites and identify and expose these political frauds or deranged bigots and liars.

Nothing said on any Internet site should be believed, unless it is confirmed by reliable sources such as news organizations with longstanding reputations for honesty and integrity. This would leave Fox "News" out, as well as the demagogues on Hate-Talk radio and other craven creeps.

In 2020 we need to  begin the clean up of Internet websites of the political scum so that truth and democracy can be ascendent again!

45ab9bd7e2334dac59e76ab5177442ef.png

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

As we approach 2020 we see that the Internet, which has so much promise, has been infiltrated by the political propagandists and  prostitutes, paid for by the worst scum on earth such as Vladimir Putin of Russia, Trump and the Republican Party, as well as other depraved entities such as the NRA, the fossil fuel industry, and other profiteering parasites that don't care how they endanger the people of the planet, in their obsessive greed for more money and avarice for power.

In 2020 more honest people have to come to the various websites and identify and expose these political frauds or deranged bigots and liars.

Nothing said on any Internet site should be believed, unless it is confirmed by reliable sources such as news organizations with longstanding reputations for honesty and integrity. This would leave Fox "News" out, as well as the demagogues on Hate-Talk radio and other craven creeps.

In 2020 we need to  begin the clean up of Internet websites of the political scum so that truth and democracy can be ascendent again!

What corrects corruption taking place everywhere humans create social realities at making up exemptions from simultaneously alive as currently positioned as reproduced so far?

4 minutes ago, sole result said:

What corrects corruption taking place everywhere humans create social realities at making up exemptions from simultaneously alive as currently positioned as reproduced so far?

Hello, Sole.

You are not mad at me, are you?  

I will buy you a beer if you want me to.           🍺.

13 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hello, Sole.

You are not mad at me, are you?  

I will buy you a beer if you want me to.           🍺.

Apathy doesn't have anger issues, just frustration dealing with those that never admit what real life is all the time.  I have to stay quite about actual way living happens so everyone feels larger than their reprodeuctive position as one of a kind.

Ever stand alone against everyone telling you you cannot know that for sure and it is self evident functions taking place in plain sight you always speak in plane relativity of anything else is possible, and it isn't really accurate any time regardless relative time logistics to details never the same compounding total sum twice as currently taking place.

13 minutes ago, sole result said:

Apathy doesn't have anger issues, just frustration dealing with those that never admit what real life is all the time.  I have to stay quite about actual way living happens so everyone feels larger than their reprodeuctive position as one of a kind.

Ever stand alone against everyone telling you you cannot know that for sure and it is self evident functions taking place in plain sight you always speak in plane relativity of anything else is possible, and it isn't really accurate any time regardless relative time logistics to details never the same compounding total sum twice as currently taking place.

In the coming year, I want you to do something for me.

Try speaking in short, hard, basic sentences.   10 words or less.

Express yourself with blunt force.   Just try it.

Example. 

"I turned out to be.....the only Hell my mama ever raised".

Johnny Paycheck               🤠...🍺

19 minutes ago, Taipan said:

In the coming year, I want you to do something for me.

Try speaking in short, hard, basic sentences.   10 words or less.

Express yourself with blunt force.   Just try it.

Example. 

"I turned out to be.....the only Hell my mama ever raised".

Johnny Paycheck               🤠...🍺

I have been for the last 13 years.  Basic compounding kinetic results existing in plain sight of the combinations framed in molecular content sustaining both inorganic universal position as being currently here so far with organic reproductions never the same total sum achieved from now on.

Past, present, future.

2 hours ago, Persepolis said:

Nothing said on any Internet site should be believed, unless it is confirmed by reliable sources such as news organizations with longstanding reputations for honesty and integrity. This would leave Fox "News" out....

Point 1: It sounds like you want people to go to CNN for all the political info they need.

Just curious...what show were you watching on Fox when you saw something that wasn't true ?

Point 2: Let me guess...anyone who disagrees with you is political scum.

And you don't believe in free speech for anyone who goes against the agenda.

4 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Point 1: It sounds like you want people to go to CNN for all the political info they need.

Just curious...what show were you watching on Fox when you saw something that wasn't true ?

Point 2: Let me guess...anyone who disagrees with you is political scum.

And you don't believe in free speech for anyone who goes against the agenda.

Anyone who supports the lying, Traitor Trump or  his puppet-master Putin or the corrupt Republican Party is either too dumb or deranged to bother with, and would certainly qualify as scum, which is the accumulation of parasitic bacteria that don't know or care what they are doing.

1 minute ago, Persepolis said:

Anyone who supports the lying, Traitor Trump or  his puppet-master Putin or the corrupt Republican Party is either too dumb or deranged to bother with, and would certainly qualify as scum, which is the accumulation of parasitic bacteria that don't know or care what they are doing.

Lying?

You stated Rudy G has been indicted.

Show us

3 hours ago, Persepolis said:

45ab9bd7e2334dac59e76ab5177442ef.png

2 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Are you a Putin paid parasite sent to divide America or are you a Trumpanzee troll too dumb or bigoted to know or care about the U.S.A.?

You have a lot to talk about.  the dems own 90% of the tv media,they own all of the newspaper media.  They own a large portion of the internet.  

So if the Republicans have a share of any media outlet, lets go after it and shut it down, so the only chance for conservatives will be to talk amongst themselves.   

Wow, talk about 2020 election interference.  You top the cake.

3 hours ago, Persepolis said:

Dear Syphilis... You must be joking. With as many times as the mob media has been found guilty of purposely purveying fake news, and considering their obvious and documented bias against the president and the Republican Party to the tune of more than 95% of their stories being negative, no one in their right mind including the vast majority of the public according to just about any poll you want to read, believes a word they say... unless of course you are a breathless hair on fire dip $hit leftist.