Peter Navarro: 'It's going to be a boom year in 2020 for the American economy'

“I'm looking at growth closer to 3 percent than 2 percent, I'm looking at the Dow well over 30,000. I predicted that several months ago that if we got [United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement] USMCA and interest rates down that we would get over 30,000. It's going to be a great year for America.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/peter-navarro-predicts-boom-year-for-us-economy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, personreal said:

“I'm looking at growth closer to 3 percent than 2 percent, I'm looking at the Dow well over 30,000. I predicted that several months ago that if we got [United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement] USMCA and interest rates down that we would get over 30,000. It's going to be a great year for America.”

Trump is strolling to reelection.  :)

"U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he and Chinese President Xi Jinping will have a signing ceremony to confirm the first phase of the trade deal agreed to this month."

"The “massive” agreement has already been hailed in the U.S. as it will significantly benefit small businesses, farmers, and ordinary Americans, as Breitbart News reported."

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2019/12/25/done-deal-donald-trump-says-he-and-xi-jinping-to-sign-trade-agreement/

AND MORE RECORD GOP DEBT

Even if Congress enacted every line of Trump's budget — and make no mistake, it's actually headed straight for a waste bin in Pelosi's Capitol office — he would start next year's campaign stretch run having added trillions of dollars to the debt he promised to eliminate.

More than that, he has now shown he has no plan for the budget being balanced in any single year until he's been out of office for at least a decade.

He can blame Congress all he wants. But the numbers — even the optimistic figures pumped out by his budget office — don't lie. Trump didn't just break his promise to eliminate debt; he reversed it.

Tbh we are all done with this dumbass..

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

AND MORE RECORD GOP DEBT

Even if Congress enacted every line of Trump's budget — and make no mistake, it's actually headed straight for a waste bin in Pelosi's Capitol office — he would start next year's campaign stretch run having added trillions of dollars to the debt he promised to eliminate.

More than that, he has now shown he has no plan for the budget being balanced in any single year until he's been out of office for at least a decade.

He can blame Congress all he wants. But the numbers — even the optimistic figures pumped out by his budget office — don't lie. Trump didn't just break his promise to eliminate debt; he reversed it.

Thanx for affirming the OP beanie.  :)

1 hour ago, personreal said:

And who is going to benefit from this 'booming' economy? Let me clue you in: NOT YOU.  The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. Get your head out of your ass.

7 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Poor beanie. In his little agitprop world.....

DHUMOSCHIT debt is GOOD!!!!

Republican debt is BAD!!!!

Is that about right there SCHITSTAIN???

ROFLMAO!!!

beanie knows Trump will be reelected.  :)

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

And who is going to benefit from this 'booming' economy? Let me clue you in: NOT YOU.  The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. Get your head out of your ass.

Yer just parroting the dems.

Tell the forum what AOC's Green New Deal will do to our economy.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Actually..

People are doing better all over

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Actually..

People are doing better all over

Oh, so you've been down to the hood and looked around, have you? Or, don't tell me, that's what Fox News is reporting. Go peddle your fake news to someone who's buying.