Over three-quarters (77.5%) of Christians living in Israel are Arabs,...representing 7.2% of all Israeli-Arab citizens.

Why do you never hear about Arab Christians in Israel having IDF / police problems ?

The Christian population of Israel currently stands at approximately 177,000 citizens, or 2% of the overall population, according to data published by the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) ahead of Christmas.

...Some 70.6% of Arab-Christians live in northern Israel today, while 13.3% reside in the coastal city of Haifa and 9.5% live in Jerusalem. The nation’s most populous Christian cities are Nazareth, Haifa, Jerusalem and the Galilee city of Shfaram.

...During the 2018-19 academic year, there were 6,200 Christian students – representing 2.3% of all students in Israeli higher education. A total of 94.3% of Christian students were of Arab descent. Among all undergraduate students, the highest share of Arab students was recorded in management information systems (MIS) studies (15.3% of all students), musicology (13.7%) and transportation engineering (10.9%).

6 hours ago, fishhead said:

whatever.  0% are Tennessee hillbilly wannabe  Jews.

I go to a Vietnam VET site (To read about Support Troops) and this guy was talking about Vietnam VET wannabes that are there. I was going to post...WTF is that suppose to mean ? Whenever I post there I make it clear I was not 'in country.' (Thats Army talk)

I am from the city of Philadelphia...a product of the 1970's bike culture so WTF are you talking about being a hillbilly ?

I am not a wannabe Jew...I am a Irish Catholic. (Hence Mack for screen name) Even tho I just found that I do have Jew blood in me I always knew it since I always felt a strong connection with Israel.

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I suspect this is because you do not read Israeli newspapers.

exman...R U really simple or just a put on ?  Anyway the ultraliberal agenda driven media can spin something bad about Israel...they do. 

BTW: I told you before I read different newspapers from around the world. I read the Jerusalem Post 3 times a week.  I gave you the link to the Siberian ( https://siberiantimes.com/home/ )...and said it is really kind of interesting. Lots of fossils / human settlements from long ago are found there.

Other English news papers I read (now and then) are from South Africa, China, Vietnam and Egypt.

I know you have to stick to agenda driven sites...BUT I get as much info from as many sources as I can.  Whenever I hear about a major story from around the world...I look it up in a local newspaper / news source.

11 minutes ago, fishhead said:

95% of white folk living in rural Tennessee are hillbillies...My bad.

Wrong nitwit BUT there are Appalachians where I live. (The US GOV have deemed them a separate ethnic group.)

Half the people where I live are from other parts of the country mostly the Midwest because it is the half way point to FLA.  A lot are from CALI who come here to beat taxes.  One guy told me a Tennessee $$$ is worth 10 times more than a CALI one.

There is also a LARGE Hispanic population here also.  I just called my friend Miguel to ask him to find a Amigo to work on my house.  Miguel was born in Mexico BUT came here when he was a kid.  Trino use to work for me BUT he saved a bunch of $$$ and went back to Mexico to start a BIZ.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Of course, your prayer will cause him to win the nomination.  That there's the wonder-workin' power of prayer.

Are you being facetious with me?

Did you want a demonstration of the "power of prayer"?

OK.   I will give you one.

In 2016 when all the polls had Hillary the Witch, ahead by 4-6 percentage points......100 million Christians got on their knees

the night before the election and prayed for DJ Trump. I was one of them.   When dawn broke, we all shut everything down 

and went to go vote.  Cannot the Creator and Controller of the entire Universe answer prayer?  He can if He wants to!!

Who is the President today?

I rest my case.                             😇...🍸.

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Are you being facetious with me?

Did you want a demonstration of the "power of prayer"?

OK.   I will give you one.

In 2016 when all the polls had Hillary the Witch, ahead by 4-6 percentage points......100 million Christians got on their knees

the night before the election and prayed for DJ Trump. I was one of them.   When dawn broke, we all shut everything down 

and went to go vote.  Cannot the Creator and Controller of the entire Universe answer prayer?  He can if He wants to!!

Who is the President today?

I rest my case.                             😇...🍸.

So you took a census of people praying for Trump? Was that an even 100 million, or perhaps 9,999,999, or 100,000,001?  \

If the alleged creator of the universe can do everything and is truly omnipotent, then what does he require angels for?  Ornamentation?

Hillary still got more votes than the ignoramus Trump.

Don't you think that more people prayed to defeat Hitler than prayed to elect Trump?

We could have saved a lot of lives and money if we had tried prayer.

Did the Union defeat the Confederacy by outpraying them?

18 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So you took a census of people praying for Trump? Was that an even 100 million, or perhaps 9,999,999, or 100,000,001?  \

If the alleged creator of the universe can do everything and is truly omnipotent, then what does he require angels for?  Ornamentation?

Hillary still got more votes than the ignoramus Trump.

Don't you think that more people prayed to defeat Hitler than prayed to elect Trump?

We could have saved a lot of lives and money if we had tried prayer.

Did the Union defeat the Confederacy by outpraying them?

Hitler.

Claus Von Stauffenberg.   Tom Cruise.  Valkyrie.  I have often wondered why Heaven would not bless

Stauffenberg with success on his courageous move against Hitler.  It was the summer of '44.   All of the

players, both good and bad, were all dead within 12mos.  All died......violent death.

I don't have the answer on that one.  It is beyond my paygrade.   When Jesus, comes back...…..then I will

ask him about that one.               😇..🍸

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Hitler.

Claus Von Stauffenberg.   Tom Cruise.  Valkyrie.  I have often wondered why Heaven would not bless

Stauffenberg with success on his courageous move against Hitler.  It was the summer of '44.   All of the

players, both good and bad, were all dead within 12mos.  All died......violent death.

I don't have the answer on that one.  It is beyond my paygrade.   When Jesus, comes back...…..then I will

ask him about that one.               😇..🍸

I would think that a clever omnipotent being would have cause young Adolf to have been successful as an painter in the early 1920's. Had he been a celebrated Austrian painter, the goal of his persecuting God's Chosen People as a politician would likely have not occurred to him.

Jesus said he would return before the last of the people he was  speaking to had died. Matthew 24:1-51, Mark 13:1-37, and Luke 21:5-33). So either this is untrue, or there are some 2000 year apostles still alive.

2000 years does not fit into the scope of what humans call "soon".

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I would think that a clever omnipotent being would have cause young Adolf to have been successful as an painter in the early 1920's. Had he been a celebrated Austrian painter, the goal of his persecuting God's Chosen People as a politician would likely have not occurred to him.

Jesus said he would return before the last of the people he was  speaking to had died. Matthew 24:1-51, Mark 13:1-37, and Luke 21:5-33). So either this is untrue, or there are some 2000 year apostles still alive.

2000 years does not fit into the scope of what humans call "soon".

Sir,

I am not here to argue with you...…...or Ben Netanyahu...….about our different spiritual viewpoints.

I am here for Truth, Goodness, and Light...……..and...…..Freedom.   I am a Libertarian.

So that each man...………….can choose......for himself about how he feels about a multitude of ideas.

Sometimes we can get together with our ideas..………...sometimes we cannot.

Have you heard anything about Netanyahu?

I saw him in person one time.  He spoke at my Church.  Cornerstone, San Antone.  John Hagee.  

I wanted to shake his hand.   But no.   Security and all that stuff.     Oh well.                         😇...🍸.

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

I am not here to argue with you...…...or Ben Netanyahu...….about our different spiritual viewpoints.

I am here for Truth, Goodness, and Light...……..and...…..Freedom.   I am a Libertarian.

So that each man...………….can choose......for himself about how he feels about a multitude of ideas.

Sometimes we can get together with our ideas..………...sometimes we cannot.

Have you heard anything about Netanyahu?

I saw him in person one time.  He spoke at my Church.  Cornerstone, San Antone.  John Hagee.  

I wanted to shake his hand.   But no.   Security and all that stuff.     Oh well.                         😇...🍸.

Netanyahu is very smart.  He understands the US far better than Trump does. He lived in the US for several years. But he has been taking over the entire West Bank, and eventually Palestinians will outnumber Jews, and the number of parasitic Hassidic Jews that do not pay taxes, serve in the IDF,  get subsidies for Torah studies and have gigantic families will end up dominating Jewish politics.

By the time this happens, Netanyahu will be long dead.

And Israel will be in a huge mess: ignorant, subsidized Hassidic Jews vs a Palestinians majority.

Netanyahu is playing Christian fundies for suckers. Do not believe for one second that he thinks Jesus is going to return or that Jesus was any sort of messiah.

No Libertarians are ever going to run this country.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Old Mack CLAIMS that he  reads one of them. I imagine that he does not read them all or know Hebrew, which it the language that Israelis mostly speak and read.

I doubt he even reads an American paper. His spelling and offensive grammar point to a semi literate