Trump's* legacy

Zaro

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Trump's* legacy

* impeached

Clinton's legacy:  Spilling jit on the White House curtains and than lying about it.

Ya know zarHO...you sound drjoke: salivating about one thing BUT ignoring the same behavior in others.

Fact don't matter to ultraliberals...only the agenda does.

* impeached

Psychiatry expert says Trump’s rambling Merry Christmas rant includes three signs of serious mental impairment

Trump’s speech in Florida over the weekend provides evidence that he is suffering from cognitive decline, according to a psychiatric expert.

Seth Davin Norrholm, an associate professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Emory University School of Medicine, said Monday that the president’s recent rant about Christmas included at least three signs of mental problems.

“So if anybody wants to be a nice conservative, talk show host is not a bad living, I would say. But I have to say, he’s a very unique guy and he’s a great man and he’s been a great friend. So thank you to Rush. Thank you,” Trump said.

“And let me begin by wishing you a beautif — look, do you remember this? Do you remember this? Remember, they were trying to take Christmas out of Christmas. Do you remember? They didn’t want to let you say Merry Christmas,” Trump continued.

“You’d go around, you’d see department stores that have everything red, snow, beautiful, ribbons, bows. Everything was there. But they wouldn’t say Merry Christmas. They’re all saying Merry Christmas again. You remember?”

MORE EVIDENCE OF COGNITIVE DECLINE 👇👇👇
- slurred speech
- semantic paraphasia (inserting wrong word)
- phonemic paraphasia (combining words to form a likely nonsense word) https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1208881761855397888 

Norrholm has previously called for the president to receive a thorough neuropsychiatric evaluation, saying that “Trump’s communicative abilities appear to be deteriorating.”

“While we have no doubt that behaviors exhibited by Trump are similar to symptoms observed in persons suffering from dementia, we are concerned that while no specific diagnosis can be definitively ruled out, the public behaviors displayed by Trump may be explicable by multiple individual or combined issues other than (albeit possibly including) a degenerative neurocognitive disorder,” he wrote in September along with psychiatrist David M. Reiss.

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Trump is the second elected President to be impeached. Clinton was the first.  Johnson was vice president who took Lincoln's place. 

School children will forever read the chapter on Trump entitled: The Impeached President, Donald Trump.

FDR maybe gets a chapter. Trump will be get a paragraph. More than Fillmore or Arthur, less than JFK, OBama or Nixon.

In my HS in Missouri, Andrew Johnson was presented as a victim of Stanton and Seward. The one KS senator that voted not to impeach him and saved his sorry ass was portrayed as a martyr. That was some fake news, as I have learned later.

54 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Psychiatry expert says Trump’s rambling Merry Christmas rant includes three signs of serious mental impairment

Trump’s speech in Florida over the weekend provides evidence that he is suffering from cognitive decline, according to a psychiatric expert.

Seth Davin Norrholm, an associate professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Emory University School of Medicine, said Monday that the president’s recent rant about Christmas included at least three signs of mental problems.

“So if anybody wants to be a nice conservative, talk show host is not a bad living, I would say. But I have to say, he’s a very unique guy and he’s a great man and he’s been a great friend. So thank you to Rush. Thank you,” Trump said.

“And let me begin by wishing you a beautif — look, do you remember this? Do you remember this? Remember, they were trying to take Christmas out of Christmas. Do you remember? They didn’t want to let you say Merry Christmas,” Trump continued.

“You’d go around, you’d see department stores that have everything red, snow, beautiful, ribbons, bows. Everything was there. But they wouldn’t say Merry Christmas. They’re all saying Merry Christmas again. You remember?”

MORE EVIDENCE OF COGNITIVE DECLINE 👇👇👇
- slurred speech
- semantic paraphasia (inserting wrong word)
- phonemic paraphasia (combining words to form a likely nonsense word) https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1208881761855397888 

Norrholm has previously called for the president to receive a thorough neuropsychiatric evaluation, saying that “Trump’s communicative abilities appear to be deteriorating.”

“While we have no doubt that behaviors exhibited by Trump are similar to symptoms observed in persons suffering from dementia, we are concerned that while no specific diagnosis can be definitively ruled out, the public behaviors displayed by Trump may be explicable by multiple individual or combined issues other than (albeit possibly including) a degenerative neurocognitive disorder,” he wrote in September along with psychiatrist David M. Reiss.

I would wager that Trump has never seen a dead bird near a wind farm in his entire life. He is certainly NO expert on windmills.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I would wager that Trump has never seen a dead bird near a wind farm in his entire life. He is certainly NO expert on windmills.

Trump* studied windmills better than anybody. It's wind that he doesn't understand. 

* senile