Jump to content

Tucker Carlson Goes FULL Anti-Semite, Finally Stops Pretending He Isn't a Filthy Dirtbag


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/295332/tucker-carlson-henry-ford

Yes, those nasty Jews are America's biggest problem.

Right, Carlson?

Right, Giuliani?

Right, Ralph Reed?

Right, Bill O'Reilly?

Right, Judge Roy Moore?

 

And Jesus Christ was a WHITE person...right, Megyn Kelly?

 

You are a liar, sir.

Tucker is on the the side of Israel.  Not against them.

You are spreading lies.  And your lies are not working. 

And who is the Father of Liars?  I think you know.

 

Why do you hate Jews, Christians, Caucasians, and the USA?                 😎..🍹.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

You are a liar, sir.

Tucker is on the the side of Israel.  Not against them.

You are spreading lies.  And your lies are not working. 

And who is the Father of Liars?  I think you know.

 

Why do you hate Jews, Christians, Caucasians, and the USA?                 😎..🍹.

I only despise Conservatives. And speaking of your response, I can smell a baby-sh|t Conservative a mile away. The fear-driven urine smell is unmistakable.

INARGUABLE FACT: Tucker Carlson is a filthy WHITE Supremacist and an anti-Semite. Who decides? The JEWS DO. And they just did.

Note: I didn't write the article attached to my original post. The Jews he attacked who just exposed the lil' Racist Bowtie Blowhard did.

Try to keep up.

Got a problem with their expose'?

Take it up with them.

I'm just the Messenger and Harbinger of TRUTH.

 

Clue: Getting mercilessly pounded by me on this Forum for being butt-fvcking stupid enough to try and play at my level will only make you pule and pout more than usual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

I only despise Conservatives. And speaking of your response, I can smell a baby-sh|t Conservative a mile away. The fear-driven urine smell is unmistakable.

INARGUABLE FACT: Tucker Carlson is a filthy WHITE Supremacist and an anti-Semite. Who decides? The JEWS DO. And they just did.

Note: I didn't write the article attached to my original post. The Jews he attacked who just exposed the lil' Racist Bowtie Blowhard did.

Try to keep up.

Got a problem with their expose'?

Take it up with them.

I'm just the Messenger and Harbinger of TRUTH.

 

Clue: Getting mercilessly pounded by me on this Forum for being butt-fvcking stupid enough to try and play at my level will only make you pule and pout more than usual.

 

 

Sir,

You.........….are a goddamn liar.

Hagee says that you...…...are wrong.

John Hagee is  wild dog, go to Hell(or Heaven), 'born to the fire'.  Son of a Bitch.

 

He is from Texas.   Sooooo…...am I.

Did you want to fight about something today?  

OK.                    What is it?                                                       😇..🍸

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ford admired hitler for reasons every lib here should admire. hitler was a leader of a "worker's rights" party.

when hitler founded volkswagon, his objective was that every german should be able to easily afford one of his cars,

plus have plenty of vacation time to travel. Ford admired this and set a lot of his company policies the same way. 

he wanted to make sure every employee was able to afford a vehicle. He made sure his employees were treated fairly

and given many perks that other companies simply weren't giving to their employees at the time. hate him for it if you like?

but Ford was basically doing everything you dumb ass libs believe a CEO SHOULD be doing for his employees. and yes..

he borrowed a lot of these company policies off of hitler and his volkswagon experiment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lewstherin said:

Ford admired hitler for reasons every lib here should admire. hitler was a leader of a "worker's rights" party.

when hitler founded volkswagon, his objective was that every german should be able to easily afford one of his cars,

plus have plenty of vacation time to travel. Ford admired this and set a lot of his company policies the same way. 

he wanted to make sure every employee was able to afford a vehicle. He made sure his employees were treated fairly

and given many perks that other companies simply weren't giving to their employees at the time. hate him for it if you like?

but Ford was basically doing everything you dumb ass libs believe a CEO SHOULD be doing for his employees. and yes..

he borrowed a lot of these company policies off of hitler and his volkswagon experiment.

You do realize that 1914 precedes 1932, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But Ford had an even bigger reason for raising his wages, which he noted in a 1926 book, Today and Tomorrow. It’s as a challenging a statement today as it as 100 years ago. “The owner, the employees, and the buying public are all one and the same, and unless an industry can so manage itself as to keep wages high and prices low it destroys itself, for otherwise it limits the number of its customers. One’s own employees ought to be one’s own best customers.”  It might have been just another of Ford’s wild ideas, except that it proved successful. In 1914, the company sold 308,000 of its Model Ts—more than all other carmakers combined. By 1915, sales had climbed to 501,000. By 1920, Ford was selling a million cars a year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, theLion said:

Read. The. Fing. Op. 

i don't need to read the marxist spin on the op to understand the facts. the problem with fools like you? when you hear the word

"hitler" or "nazi"? all you think of is the so-called "holocaust". you see nothing else in your puny little minds. according to your own

philosophy? it makes YOU YOURSELF a nazi simply because YOU YOURSELF enjoy the benefits of a lot of the medical science the

nazis discovered during the 3rd reich.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

i don't need to read the marxist spin on the op to understand the facts. the problem with fools like you? when you hear the word

"hitler" or "nazi"? all you think of is the so-called "holocaust". you see nothing else in your puny little minds. according to your own

philosophy? it makes YOU YOURSELF a nazi simply because YOU YOURSELF enjoy the benefits of a lot of the medical science the

nazis discovered during the 3rd reich.

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. Ford bumped his employees’ wages as early as 1914, and published his economic theories in the early 20s, when Hitler was rotting in jail. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

i don't need to read the marxist spin on the op to understand the facts. the problem with fools like you? when you hear the word

"hitler" or "nazi"? all you think of is the so-called "holocaust". you see nothing else in your puny little minds. according to your own

philosophy? it makes YOU YOURSELF a nazi simply because YOU YOURSELF enjoy the benefits of a lot of the medical science the

nazis discovered during the 3rd reich.

Six million Jews assassinated yes that's what we remember him for

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...