Christianity Today asks the faithful to look within

In yet another scathing editorial about the ungodliness of trump, CT asks the flock to look within and examine their own hearts and ask themselves if they can abide by his filthy and vile nature.

They ask if some are not rendering too much under trump, that which should be rendered unto god.

I have been saying this for years and it appears the mainstream is finally catching up to the truth, that trump is little more than a heathen bum in Christian clothing.

It is ok for you all to have been wrong, but at some point you have to admit it to yourselves.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christianity-today-again-slams-trump-raises-issue-of-unconditional-loyalty/ar-BBYhPi7?ocid=spartandhp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

It doesn't matter.

It's the religion of other voters that matters.

And it looks like Christian's are waking up to trumps blasphemies 

Or 1 guy wrote a article. Christians may not like a lot of things about Trump, but compared to the Dems overall Christian values —- they will still align with the Republicans

1 minute ago, neilcar said:

Or 1 guy wrote a article. Christians may not like a lot of things about Trump, but compared to the Dems overall Christian values —- they will still align with the Republicans

Trump does not claim to be a Christian, he just says he will respect and protect their values.   Obama pissed all over them.  

23 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Harry... what religion do you practice?

well I am not a muslim and I am jewish with my money.

I was a catholic as a young lad but became an ecopalian, which is an Episcopalian who had the piss scared out of him.

I toyed with becoming amish.

the amish are strong people with dark facial hair, strong broad backs, and thick powerful legs.

and the men even more so....

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

No?

Then why the private spiritual advisor?

Just getting his lies to Christians to sound plausible?

you  are a waste of time,  as you run away from me like scalded dog.  

You’re  just a troll.   I took you apart on another post and you act like it never happened.   

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump does not claim to be a Christian, he just says he will respect and protect their values.   Obama pissed all over them.  

he most certainly does claim to be a Christian. he is a political Christian which means you ain;t gotta follow jesus all that much as l;ong as you give lip service.

what is a real Christian?

well according to James Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.”

Just now, kfools said:

Because you literally made post after post that we abandoned the Kurds,and that Russia is an enemy.

lot's of people pointed out that we abandoned the kurds and Russia did attack our election but how does one jump to the conclusion that I want a war??

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

Your job to back up your claims 

that article doesn’t show any trump quotes, just s9me guy who called Trump a baby Christian and said he was a nice guy. 

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

well I am not a muslim and I am jewish with my money.

I was a catholic as a young lad but became an ecopalian, which is an Episcopalian who had the piss scared out of him.

I toyed with becoming amish.

the amish are strong people with dark facial hair, strong broad backs, and thick powerful legs.

and the men even more so....

Anyone who disagrees with you and Jesus.....are 'fake Christians'.

Anyone who disagrees with a Dem...... is a racist.

Isn't that how you see the world?...………..(you g/damned bigot)…………...😇...🍹.

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Anyone who disagrees with you and Jesus.....are 'fake Christians'.

Anyone who disagrees with a Dem...... is a racist.

Isn't that how you see the world?...………..(you g/damned bigot)…………...😇...🍹.

uhhh, no but I am pert sure anyone who claims jesus was wrong is not a real Christian.

I disagree with a lot of dem policies so that's out.

I agree with some republican policies.

I guess that makes me a bigot.

in your world.

2 hours ago, neilcar said:

Well I am sure that part of your post is correct. I believe that one guy wrote an article. As for Christian values, I don't think Jesus had a thing to say about goosing the economy with borrowed money to make the stock market rise. The national debt Roman Empire is not mentioned in the Bible much.

Trump's high degree marital infidelity will surely be greater than that of any Democratic nominee. He is also an expert at lying, or "bearing false witness", he did a lot of that in the Stormy Daniels fiasco as well as claiming he saw Muslims celebrating 9-11 from his lofty vista in Trump Tower. Have we ever seen even one shot of Trump entering church on a Sunday?  I think if he did that even once, he would make sure to have a video made, and tweet it to the believers.