Quite a Post!!

harryramar said:

you hired an evil man because you are inherently evil yourselves. real chrisitans are appalled at your devil. here is the proof.

not one of you fakes are honest enough to say you want the witnesses to your scumbags crimes to testify. the implications are startling. you want a coverup because you are just horrible dishonest people.

prove me wrong. you won't because you are dishonest.

hiding behind jesus is no longer an option. you are dirty and dishonest and we know you by your rotten fruit.

too funny, you hired a sinner because you could not find an honest man among you.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:
harryramar said:

you hired an evil man because you are inherently evil yourselves. real chrisitans are appalled at your devil. here is the proof.

not one of you fakes are honest enough to say you want the witnesses to your scumbags crimes to testify. the implications are startling. you want a coverup because you are just horrible dishonest people.

hiding behind jesus is no longer an option. you are dirty and dishonest and we know you by your rotten fruit.

too funny, you hired a sinner because you could not find an honest man among you.

"prove me wrong."

Simple...where is Schiff's whistleblower?  Why is he hiding? 

harryramar said:

well said!....I just would have added Uneducated and Racist AZZHOLES to the Core

1 minute ago, benson13 said:
harryramar said:

well said!....I just would have added Uneducated and Racist AZZHOLES to the Core

Looks like beanie and harry have run out of ideas.

Thread fail.

7 minutes ago, personreal said:

There's a reason they ignore us...because we're effective.  :)

Willy runs away from  me.    I do  not give up.

7 minutes ago, personreal said:

See...benson just posted another cartoon.

He's run out of ideas.  :)

Benson claims to be a pilot.    I find that unbelievable or  horrifying.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

I call him...hateful harry because he is filled with ultraliberal hate and rage for anyone that does not agree with him or the agenda.

benson, harry, and the rest of the left here has run out of ideas and hoaxes.  This is The End.

32 minutes ago, benson13 said:
harryramar said:

1 hour ago, benson13 said:
harryramar said:

Benson and harryramar are praying to GOD...……….that their souls don't go to HELL !!!!

Well... that is a start.   Heaven works in 'mysterious ways'.

OK.  Let's work with that...………………...😇.