Jump to content

Trump Did Not Obstruct Congress


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

This is the most pathetic of the two charges. This charge assumes congress has authority over the executive branch. How can liberals defend this one?

It's worse. The matter of the subpoenas was already being fast tracked through the judiciary. Their charges usurp power from the executive and judicial so they won't stand. They will be dismissed without consideration when they hit the Senate for that very reason. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Welcome to the United States where we have a Constitution!

Which the Democrats are ignoring when it suits them. Daca. Giving Iran billions. Invading Syria. Threatening to withhold congressionally approved aid to Syria if a certain prosecutor wasn't fired. Fast and furious. Weaponizing the IRS against political opponents. Obamacare.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Which the Democrats are ignoring when it suits them. Daca. Giving Iran billions. Invading Syria. Threatening to withhold congressionally approved aid to Syria if a certain prosecutor wasn't fired. Fast and furious. Weaponizing the IRS against political opponents. Obamacare.  

 

everything but the topic at hand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Which the Democrats are ignoring when it suits them. Daca. Giving Iran billions. Invading Syria. Threatening to withhold congressionally approved aid to Syria if a certain prosecutor wasn't fired. Fast and furious. Weaponizing the IRS against political opponents. Obamacare.  

You mean Ukraine...Joe Biden threatening to withhold a loan if the prosecutor didn't back off of his kid?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

This is the most pathetic of the two charges. This charge assumes congress has authority over the executive branch. How can liberals defend this one?

Obstruction/ contempt of Congress is well established. 

Congress is the law making body in the US

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Welcome to the United States where we have a Constitution!

 

Pelosi don't run the Senate.

Her demands are meaningless.

She is trying to...…………."save face".     An Asian-mind concept.  It has to do with pride....but deeper.

And here is what I have learned about the Asians.

If they can dig it......we can dig it, too.....and maybe just a little bit better.                    😊..🍺.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Obstruction/ contempt of Congress is well established. 

Congress is the law making body in the US

 

The American people will decide who will be President. 

Every 4yrs.

Does your Team wish to fight about it?  Good.   Because my Team likes a good fight.

 

Isn't that natural.....for a good Texan?              🤠..🍺.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

This is the most pathetic of the two charges. This charge assumes congress has authority over the executive branch. How can liberals defend this one?

congress has sole authority over impeachmnet, did you not learn that in reform school?

he obstructed them by deny lawfully sought evidence and ordering eyewitnesses to clam up, like some cheap hood.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...